Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,055 members, 7,828,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

JUST IN!! Buhari Hands Over Power To Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN!! Buhari Hands Over Power To Osinbajo (2094 Views)

Buhari Hands Over APC Flag To 'Our Governortorial Candidate' / Buhari Hands Over Campaign To Tinubu, Says He Doesn’t Want Governance To Suffer / “too Much Blood On Buhari’s Hands,” Sheikh Gumi Cries As He Calls For His Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUST IN!! Buhari Hands Over Power To Osinbajo by Wikinaija(m): 7:27pm On May 07, 2017
It has been confirmed by CNN and Channels TV this morning…
President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria Rtd. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari has handed over power to his Vice, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo in the early hours of this morning at home where the President is currently working from.
This decision came after a close door meeting held by the cabals and chieftains of the APC.
According to the media adviser to Buhari, Mr. Femi Adesina, President Buhari handed over his 50,000mAh Power Bank to Osinbajo to enable him charge his phone whose battery is down as a result of lack of electricity in his location. ..!
Thanks for reading.

Come and beat me if U dey vex
I dey ma house!….
Happy Sunday to all our Fans – We ❤️ You!!!

http://www.wikinaija.com.ng/2017/05/just-in-buhari-hands-over-power-to.html
Re: JUST IN!! Buhari Hands Over Power To Osinbajo by kolafolabi(m): 7:45pm On May 07, 2017
Please Seun , delete this post

3 Likes

Re: JUST IN!! Buhari Hands Over Power To Osinbajo by Yorubaangel(m): 7:46pm On May 07, 2017
wait for me.... if I catch u ehn

1 Like

Re: JUST IN!! Buhari Hands Over Power To Osinbajo by Yorubaangel(m): 7:48pm On May 07, 2017
kolafolabi:
Please Seun , delete this post
He should rather move it to joke section...

1 Like

Re: JUST IN!! Buhari Hands Over Power To Osinbajo by kolafolabi(m): 7:51pm On May 07, 2017
Yorubaangel:
He should rather move it to joke section...

Better cos I stopped eating just to concentrate on reading the post but I was really disappointed.

3 Likes

Re: JUST IN!! Buhari Hands Over Power To Osinbajo by bitcoinvin(m): 9:33pm On May 07, 2017
Pls send it to the front page..

1 Like

Re: JUST IN!! Buhari Hands Over Power To Osinbajo by georgeben205(m): 10:05pm On May 07, 2017
LMAO, front page worthy gringrin
Re: JUST IN!! Buhari Hands Over Power To Osinbajo by Okanokan(m): 10:49pm On May 07, 2017
Thats the right thing to do. However, majority of Nigerians are using this medium to warn the rank and file of Apc, that if anything goes wrong with Buhari we will hold them responsible and Nigerians will demand pounds of flesh and pints of blood for thier ineptitude and lacaidistical mentality. Lets Pray!
Re: JUST IN!! Buhari Hands Over Power To Osinbajo by EVarn(m): 11:20pm On May 07, 2017
Okanokan:
Thats the right thing to do. However, majority of Nigerians are using this medium to warn the rank and file of Apc, that if anything goes wrong with Buhari we will hold them responsible and Nigerians will demand pounds of flesh and pints of blood for thier ineptitude and lacaidistical mentality. Lets Pray!
Jesus!!!!
Na by force to blow grammar?

1 Like

Re: JUST IN!! Buhari Hands Over Power To Osinbajo by Okanokan(m): 12:35am On May 08, 2017
EVarn:
Jesus!!!!
Na by force to blow grammar?

Thanks for the correction, even the best amongst Professors make spelling mistake. Thanks! but hope you understood the trend of my written thought, thats what is important.

(1) (Reply)

Nke Nke Enyi Izuogu Buries Father August 5th / Biafra: What’s Abt To Happen 'll Shake D Foundation Of The Earth – Dokubo (video / Nnamdi Kanu Exposes How Fake Buhari Was Brought After Surgery VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.