Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,665 members, 7,851,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:06 PM

What This Facebooker Posted About Release Of Chibok Girls Will Shock You - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What This Facebooker Posted About Release Of Chibok Girls Will Shock You (1447 Views)

8 Suspected Kidnappers Of Chibok Girls Arrested By Police 4 Years After (Photos) / The Full Story of Chibok Girls' Release and Ransom Paid - Wall Street Journal / "Shettima Is The Boko Haram Boss & The Keeper Of Chibok Girls" - Sheriff's Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What This Facebooker Posted About Release Of Chibok Girls Will Shock You by Built2last: 7:54pm On May 07, 2017
Read...how did he post this days before and it played out.

Re: What This Facebooker Posted About Release Of Chibok Girls Will Shock You by INTROVERT(f): 7:55pm On May 07, 2017
grin what's ABS
Re: What This Facebooker Posted About Release Of Chibok Girls Will Shock You by emeijeh(m): 7:57pm On May 07, 2017
We are watching in 4D

But did we not see buhari during prayers last friday? Which one be the hospital own?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What This Facebooker Posted About Release Of Chibok Girls Will Shock You by Mophasa(m): 7:58pm On May 07, 2017
INTROVERT:
grin what's ABS

Abubakar bukola saraki

Thank me later grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What This Facebooker Posted About Release Of Chibok Girls Will Shock You by DickDastardly(m): 8:01pm On May 07, 2017
grin cheesy
Re: What This Facebooker Posted About Release Of Chibok Girls Will Shock You by Built2last: 8:03pm On May 07, 2017
lalasticlala come and see a prophet of facebook oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What This Facebooker Posted About Release Of Chibok Girls Will Shock You by stephleena(f): 8:05pm On May 07, 2017
nawa oo...Naija government deserves an Oscar award...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What This Facebooker Posted About Release Of Chibok Girls Will Shock You by swagagolic01(m): 8:07pm On May 07, 2017
Make that guy give me correct prediction for bet9ja biko, dude is dope

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What This Facebooker Posted About Release Of Chibok Girls Will Shock You by Escalze(m): 8:07pm On May 07, 2017
I expected another distraction
Re: What This Facebooker Posted About Release Of Chibok Girls Will Shock You by Built2last: 8:13pm On May 07, 2017
emeijeh:
We are watching in 4D

The cabal is not pretending about their hate and distrust for Osibanjo.

Workers day...May 1st they refused Osibanjo representing the president at Eagle square Abuja. The gentleman simply went to speak at the platform in Lagos.

The president assigned Ken Nnamani committee to work on electoral reforms. When Report was ready. Osibanjo was in the office. The cabal directed Ken to submit a presidential report to Minister for Justice. Abubakar Malawi.

Again, news broke that 82 girls were released and that Mr President will recieve them at the villa. For reasons best known to them, Mr President was not available to receive the girls. The chief of staff received the girls.

All scheme is to ensure Osibanjo is not seen as a capable hand.

Nigeria will cease to exist if anything happens to Osibanjo. I am not pro PMB and never pretended about it. But what is bad is bad. He is Vice president for Heavens sake. Whenever the president is not available. The VP is his second in command.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What This Facebooker Posted About Release Of Chibok Girls Will Shock You by daududaniel(m): 8:14pm On May 07, 2017
Wow... That's serious.
Re: What This Facebooker Posted About Release Of Chibok Girls Will Shock You by dodelight(m): 8:16pm On May 07, 2017
Exactly my thought. While I'm glad the girls were released, this government is obviously playing politics with our lives and economic cause they could have done whatever they just did to get those girls freedom earlier than now. A perfect distraction to keep our eyes off Buhari's health and this administration's failure.
Re: What This Facebooker Posted About Release Of Chibok Girls Will Shock You by Ngokafor(f): 8:17pm On May 07, 2017
...Well its no news..The only clueless people are APC zombie supporters whose brains are stuck in bubu's ears lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What This Facebooker Posted About Release Of Chibok Girls Will Shock You by Iamwrath: 8:18pm On May 07, 2017
And some people will believe this crap ?

Checked into hospital since last week ( posted May 2 ) and the flashing involved going to Jumat by himself ?

ABS ? ABS koor ECU ni
Re: What This Facebooker Posted About Release Of Chibok Girls Will Shock You by hisgrace090: 8:19pm On May 07, 2017
Highest level of wickedness and selfishness run in our blood.
No nation can survive in this platform.
Re: What This Facebooker Posted About Release Of Chibok Girls Will Shock You by doublewisdom: 8:20pm On May 07, 2017
Watch how the zombies will attack soon. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What This Facebooker Posted About Release Of Chibok Girls Will Shock You by konoplyanka: 8:20pm On May 07, 2017
am I the only one that see the face of a biafraudian behind that Facebook username?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What This Facebooker Posted About Release Of Chibok Girls Will Shock You by TimmyPapa(m): 8:26pm On May 07, 2017
Even the whistle blowing things...money found to me dy ar all distractions... I never believe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What This Facebooker Posted About Release Of Chibok Girls Will Shock You by psucc(m): 8:27pm On May 07, 2017
Nigeria has become a theater. one episode after the other.

Lai Mohammed told us they would surprise Nigerians by May 29 but when the heat on Buhari's resignation was gathering momentum, they have to release the surprise before date to douse the rising tension.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What This Facebooker Posted About Release Of Chibok Girls Will Shock You by overall90: 8:29pm On May 07, 2017
konoplyanka:
am I the only one that see the face of a biafraudian behind that Facebook username?

Is this all you can say.
You are also the only foolish person.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What This Facebooker Posted About Release Of Chibok Girls Will Shock You by Beremx(f): 8:30pm On May 07, 2017
Buhari is meeting with the released Chibok girls today. When was he admitted to the hospital?

This fool should stop deceiving people with his fake stories.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What This Facebooker Posted About Release Of Chibok Girls Will Shock You by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:35pm On May 07, 2017
It is the same people who use the non-release of Chibok girls as evidence of failure by PMB that turn around to deny Chibok ever happened when some are released. May they cry and have people mock their tears as they have mocked the collective injury of a community and nation!

Beside the op is a bloody IPOb Yoot masquerading as a Hausa Man grin grin

See some.of his posts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What This Facebooker Posted About Release Of Chibok Girls Will Shock You by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:41pm On May 07, 2017
konoplyanka:

You are a sharp guy grin grin The guy na idiotic ipob yoot!
Re: What This Facebooker Posted About Release Of Chibok Girls Will Shock You by Cityfirstborn(m): 8:43pm On May 07, 2017
One day breeze ill blow and we will see the anus of the fowl.
Some things can't b hidden for long
Re: What This Facebooker Posted About Release Of Chibok Girls Will Shock You by iluvdonjazzy: 8:44pm On May 07, 2017
noted pls
Re: What This Facebooker Posted About Release Of Chibok Girls Will Shock You by MarshRiley(m): 8:46pm On May 07, 2017
Because him talk truth now,him don turn ipob
Mehn,plenty people head no too correct for this country o

1 Like

Re: What This Facebooker Posted About Release Of Chibok Girls Will Shock You by konoplyanka: 8:57pm On May 07, 2017
overall90:

Is this all you can say. You are also the only foolish person.
are you pained that ipob propaganda is no longer working?
Re: What This Facebooker Posted About Release Of Chibok Girls Will Shock You by TPAND(f): 10:33pm On May 07, 2017
Nigeria can never be great. If in the 21st century we still accept this pettiness from our leaders.
The worst is how young minds throw support to the failures we have as leaders
Re: What This Facebooker Posted About Release Of Chibok Girls Will Shock You by anssy(f): 12:01am On May 19, 2017
stephleena:
nawa oo...Naija government deserves an Oscar award...
Walai! grin
Re: What This Facebooker Posted About Release Of Chibok Girls Will Shock You by anssy(f): 12:03am On May 19, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

You are a sharp guy grin grin The guy na idiotic ipob yoot!

I agree that he may be ipob, but he isn't lieing!

(1) (Reply)

I Repent From Tribalism / zone per zone: Pictures Of Federal Institution location in Nigeria .. / Upcoming Gospel Artist,ify Set To Drop Her First Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.