Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

How To Distinguish Between A Poisonous And Non Poisonous Snake(photo) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Distinguish Between A Poisonous And Non Poisonous Snake(photo) (1163 Views)

Hameed Ali: Imported Rice Is Poisonous - Customs Boss / Government Warns Residents On Poisonous Ponmo In Lagos Market / NAFDAC Appeals Ruling Declaring Fanta, Sprite Poisonous With Vitamin C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Distinguish Between A Poisonous And Non Poisonous Snake(photo) by Anthony0094(m): 7:59pm On May 07, 2017
How to distinguish between a poisonous and non poisonous snake.This knowledge can be life saving.

Lala can and see o

Re: How To Distinguish Between A Poisonous And Non Poisonous Snake(photo) by devilmaycry: 8:01pm On May 07, 2017
Huraaaayyy!! First to comment...i wana thank God for the opportunity to comment first. I also thank my mum and dad for bringing me into this world and also feeding me since infancy and to grow to become the man i am now. Once again thank my parents for teaching me to be time conscious so i can be first in everything, even in commenting. I thank my siblings for not letting me down in my quest to comment first. I thank my teachers from nursery till campus. Thanks for the discpline instilled in me. I thank my school principal very much. Thank you to my neighbours and the woman who sells pan cakes at the junction. We made it...first to comment. Hurraaaaaayyyy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Distinguish Between A Poisonous And Non Poisonous Snake(photo) by INTROVERT(f): 8:02pm On May 07, 2017
You tell the snake.... Snake, wait I want to look at your face and your belly very well. Please don't bite me while am doing so. grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: How To Distinguish Between A Poisonous And Non Poisonous Snake(photo) by vayne(m): 8:04pm On May 07, 2017
devilmaycry:
Huraaaayyy!! First to comment...i wana thank God
for the opportunity to comment first. I also thank
my mum and dad for bringing me into this world
and also feeding me since infancy and to grow to
become the man i am now. Once again thank my
parents for teaching me to be time conscious so i
can be first in everything, even in commenting. I
thank my siblings for not letting me down in my
quest to comment first. I thank my teachers from
nursery till campus. Thanks for the discpline
instilled in me. I thank my school principal very
much. Thank you to my neighbours and the woman
who sells pan cakes at the junction. We made
it...first to comment. Hurraaaaaayyyy
Wait make e hit FP first Na
Re: How To Distinguish Between A Poisonous And Non Poisonous Snake(photo) by emeijeh(m): 8:05pm On May 07, 2017
Biology class inside Nairaland?!

Let's see if lala will like diagrammatic snakes

Re: How To Distinguish Between A Poisonous And Non Poisonous Snake(photo) by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:07pm On May 07, 2017
INTROVERT:
You tell the snake.... Snake, wait I want to look at your face and your belly very well. Please don't bite me while am doing so. grin grin grin grin

Hahahahahahah funny u,and the snake will gladly wait abi?.... only lala can do dat trick,after all he's a snake wrangler.
Re: How To Distinguish Between A Poisonous And Non Poisonous Snake(photo) by Adamsdelrio(m): 8:07pm On May 07, 2017
INTROVERT:
You stole those words from my mind.... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How To Distinguish Between A Poisonous And Non Poisonous Snake(photo) by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 07, 2017
OK. on point like kpomkwem.
Re: How To Distinguish Between A Poisonous And Non Poisonous Snake(photo) by oladipo322(m): 8:09pm On May 07, 2017
devilmaycry:
lolz....... will Seun make u a moderator for this? cos ayam not understanding
Re: How To Distinguish Between A Poisonous And Non Poisonous Snake(photo) by emeijeh(m): 8:09pm On May 07, 2017
devilmaycry:

3 Likes

Re: How To Distinguish Between A Poisonous And Non Poisonous Snake(photo) by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:11pm On May 07, 2017
Shoulda been venomous and non-venomous snakes

3 Likes

Re: How To Distinguish Between A Poisonous And Non Poisonous Snake(photo) by Anthony0094(m): 8:11pm On May 07, 2017
INTROVERT:
No, just to know the one you will keep as pet grin
Re: How To Distinguish Between A Poisonous And Non Poisonous Snake(photo) by IVORY2009(m): 8:12pm On May 07, 2017
INTROVERT:

grin is dat so shocked
Re: How To Distinguish Between A Poisonous And Non Poisonous Snake(photo) by Anthony0094(m): 8:13pm On May 07, 2017
devilmaycry:
You forget to thank your doctor for reducing ur dosage today

1 Like

Re: How To Distinguish Between A Poisonous And Non Poisonous Snake(photo) by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 07, 2017
The venomous ones are the sweetest when cooked undecided
Re: How To Distinguish Between A Poisonous And Non Poisonous Snake(photo) by Swegzfreak: 8:18pm On May 07, 2017
Lol.... Funny shoiiii
Re: How To Distinguish Between A Poisonous And Non Poisonous Snake(photo) by devilmaycry: 8:23pm On May 07, 2017
grin

Re: How To Distinguish Between A Poisonous And Non Poisonous Snake(photo) by Obinovictor(m): 8:24pm On May 07, 2017
I like this
Re: How To Distinguish Between A Poisonous And Non Poisonous Snake(photo) by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 07, 2017
snakes no dey cool down reach all these levels now
Re: How To Distinguish Between A Poisonous And Non Poisonous Snake(photo) by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 07, 2017
Because when a snake shows up, people will take the time to peep at its face to determine whether it's poisonous or non-poisonous, abi? grin
Re: How To Distinguish Between A Poisonous And Non Poisonous Snake(photo) by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 07, 2017
INTROVERT:

As in I just tire. The snake go just dey reason whether to kiss u or chop ur mouth. When u see snake...kill it or run!!

1 Like

Re: How To Distinguish Between A Poisonous And Non Poisonous Snake(photo) by bisi16(m): 6:40am On May 08, 2017
Who get time to check? Snake na snake biko. All are poisonous to me.
Re: How To Distinguish Between A Poisonous And Non Poisonous Snake(photo) by espionage48(m): 8:08am On May 08, 2017
devilmaycry:

Lol so ftc in nairaland is now an achievement?
Re: How To Distinguish Between A Poisonous And Non Poisonous Snake(photo) by IdeeEsperanza(m): 6:11pm On May 08, 2017
And I guess, the snake will wait for you to do your intellectual inspection? Smh

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Eggs For Sale Directly From Farm In Lagos / Which Of These Soups Is Best With Akpu? / Do You Plan What You Eat To Keep Your Weight Down?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.