Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Do You Plan What You Eat To Keep Your Weight Down? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Do You Plan What You Eat To Keep Your Weight Down? (1161 Views)

Nigerian Foods You Should Eat To Stay Healthy / Nigerian Food One Can Eat To Add Weight / What Can One Eat To Get White Eyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Plan What You Eat To Keep Your Weight Down? by phoenixman: 11:41pm On Jan 08, 2007
I am constantly watching what i eat.
I want to reach sixty years and still have a sculptured body without having to be involved in body building.
i eat lots of chicken and fish.
fast an entire day,when i eat too much the day before.

what kinda plan do you use?
Re: Do You Plan What You Eat To Keep Your Weight Down? by dominique(f): 4:21pm On Jan 10, 2007
i believe you dont have to starve yourself to lose weight. i try to eat foods low in carbohydrates and fats. but here in nig most of our diets are carbs. i also eat a lot of fruits esp oranges, carrots and apples. garden eggs are also good but i hate that stuff.
Re: Do You Plan What You Eat To Keep Your Weight Down? by eslynera(f): 10:48pm On Jan 10, 2007
sometimes i even hesitate to eat coz i'm scared of being more than me, but whenever i try to get on diet, when i just pass the kitchen; mY eyes see, my legs follow, my hands take, and at the end of the day i get a tyre. grin
Re: Do You Plan What You Eat To Keep Your Weight Down? by nigboy(m): 1:35am On Nov 25, 2008
Just do not eat much.

Too much of everything is bad

Also, do a lot of excercise

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls And Their Love For Orange Juice / Recommended Recipe - Savoury Plantain Pudding / modified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.