Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,805 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

What Nigerian Youths Should Learn From Emmanuel Macron Of France (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Nigerian Youths Should Learn From Emmanuel Macron Of France (photos) (542 Views)

President Buhari Meets With The Nigerian Community In France (photos) / President Buhari Departs Abuja For France (photos) / Osinbajo And President Macron Of France At G7 Summit (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Nigerian Youths Should Learn From Emmanuel Macron Of France (photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:47pm On May 07, 2017
With tears of joy I read how 39 year-old Emmanuel Macron won the French presidential election peaceful. Three projections, issued within minutes of polling stations closing at 8 p.m. (2 p.m. ET), showed Macron beating his opponent, Le Pen by around 65 percent to 35 - a gap wider than the 20 or so percentage points that pre-election surveys had pointed to.

It's time for the youths to Stand up and take the leadership of this country like Emmanuel Macron did. They can achieve this by being a good example, showing the qualities of a good leader to the masses who will vote them into power.

They should stop waiting for tomorrow because tomorrow will never come so far they are in Nigeria because the old leaders we have in this country will never give them a chance to rule. Every day by day, they are the leaders of tomorrow. If there is still a chance for Obasanjo to contest for an election in this country, believe me he will still contest.
Youths be that leader of tomorrow '' today ''

Some are critizing the young man because he married his high-school teacher, abeg who marrying someone of your age mate help? Mercy Aigbe and his husband wey dem dey? Tonto Dikeh and his husband wey dem dey?

Love is matter of understanding each other and not because you just want to showoff like most celebrities do and at the end, they will divorce. The young man knows what he wants in a man not what people want. Fall in love with the right woman or man and see your marriage last.

Youths don't wait to be the leaders of tomorrow, so far you are in Nigeria, tomorrow will never come. Start now!! Begin now!!

By Wisdom Nwedene, @Wisdomkosi
Cc, Seun, lalastical

1 Like

Re: What Nigerian Youths Should Learn From Emmanuel Macron Of France (photos) by psucc(m): 8:52pm On May 07, 2017
Hahhaahha Nigerian youth na whaoh. You no say the average age of our youth leaders and reps are 59 and 65.

While the Presidency is for our great-grandfather.
Re: What Nigerian Youths Should Learn From Emmanuel Macron Of France (photos) by Elkay3: 8:55pm On May 07, 2017
Just wait and see how many people would care to read or even comments positively. These kind of news isn't enticing to their ears.
Re: What Nigerian Youths Should Learn From Emmanuel Macron Of France (photos) by ise82(m): 9:06pm On May 07, 2017
He got married to an old woman. I think this guy married money.
Re: What Nigerian Youths Should Learn From Emmanuel Macron Of France (photos) by mexxmoney: 9:15pm On May 07, 2017
Politicians, always with that infectious smile but behind it lurks a dangerous and devilish mind

(1) (Reply)

NNPC To Resume Oil Exploration In Borno / Don’t Wish Me Dead, You Still Need Me To Mentor You Obasanjo Begs Nigerian Youth / Democracy Day: Describe Nigeria In A Sentence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.