Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,255 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

PMB Addressing The 82 Rescued Chibok Girls @His Official Residence [Video & Pic] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB Addressing The 82 Rescued Chibok Girls @His Official Residence [Video & Pic] (2496 Views)

Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu / Names of The 82 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram (Full List) / Photos Of The 82 Released Chibok Girls Meeting With Abba Kyari & Others In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PMB Addressing The 82 Rescued Chibok Girls @His Official Residence [Video & Pic] by kahal29: 9:13pm On May 07, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PMB Addressing The 82 Rescued Chibok Girls @His Official Residence [Video & Pic] by HungerBAD: 9:14pm On May 07, 2017
Nice one.

Where are the conspiracy theorists that claimed nobody was kidnapped?where are those PDP apologists that called the abduction of these girls a figment of our imaginations?where are those bigots that called this a Northern or Muslim Agenda to score political points?

The Government of Buhari keep bringing shame to you people.

Even when he negotiated for their release. Their evil heads still complained,that how dare he release two Boko Haram for 82 girls?

Shame on you guys.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Addressing The 82 Rescued Chibok Girls @His Official Residence [Video & Pic] by LionDeLeo: 9:15pm On May 07, 2017
Where are those ipob bstards asking if the girls number up to 80?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Addressing The 82 Rescued Chibok Girls @His Official Residence [Video & Pic] by Garrithe1st: 9:17pm On May 07, 2017
Tanoids and Ipob yoots will not like this..

Meanwhile Shehu Sani has identified some of them..

cool

1 Like

Re: PMB Addressing The 82 Rescued Chibok Girls @His Official Residence [Video & Pic] by LionDeLeo: 9:20pm On May 07, 2017
Some mentally sick hate-filled id!ots are trying to give the impression that this is stage managed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Addressing The 82 Rescued Chibok Girls @His Official Residence [Video & Pic] by Tolexander: 9:22pm On May 07, 2017
They were abducted as chibok girls,
They are returned in batches as sambisa women!

I doubt it if time can heal the physical suffering and psychological trauma they had. May God help them!
Re: PMB Addressing The 82 Rescued Chibok Girls @His Official Residence [Video & Pic] by Garrithe1st: 9:25pm On May 07, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Where are those ipob bstards asking if the girls number up to 80?
https://www.nairaland.com/3785351/senator-shehu-sani-identifies-released
Re: PMB Addressing The 82 Rescued Chibok Girls @His Official Residence [Video & Pic] by Celcius: 9:27pm On May 07, 2017
Hmmm...
You said if you don't win, blood will flow.
Now, its you who's losing blood daily and traveling every quarter.
I never really supported this president, but there's a level your enemy conditions will degenerate to, you begin to pray for them.
I pray you get better sir.

1 Like

Re: PMB Addressing The 82 Rescued Chibok Girls @His Official Residence [Video & Pic] by azimibraun: 9:34pm On May 07, 2017
2 things:
The girls are looking very fresh and healthy.

I thought they say Buhari is vegetable? Is he not the one performing his duty as President in the pics?

2 Likes

Re: PMB Addressing The 82 Rescued Chibok Girls @His Official Residence [Video & Pic] by thunder74(m): 9:34pm On May 07, 2017
Even me wey den no kidnap, feeding oda people no fresh like this.
Re: PMB Addressing The 82 Rescued Chibok Girls @His Official Residence [Video & Pic] by Okongwu55: 9:35pm On May 07, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:
Some mentally sick hate-filled id!ots are trying to give the impression that this is stage managed.
[/s]
Nonsense trash
Re: PMB Addressing The 82 Rescued Chibok Girls @His Official Residence [Video & Pic] by kahal29: 9:44pm On May 07, 2017
More

Re: PMB Addressing The 82 Rescued Chibok Girls @His Official Residence [Video & Pic] by vedaxcool(m): 9:49pm On May 07, 2017
Very bad night for wailing cry zombies can a wailer ever be happy, they have been cursed with perpetual despair.

4 Likes

Re: PMB Addressing The 82 Rescued Chibok Girls @His Official Residence [Video & Pic] by tooth4tooth: 9:51pm On May 07, 2017
Okongwu55:
[s][/s]
Nonsense trash

Please explain the nonsense and the trash in the write up. Thank you
Re: PMB Addressing The 82 Rescued Chibok Girls @His Official Residence [Video & Pic] by KwoiZabo(m): 9:54pm On May 07, 2017
video or ... meanwhile what has happened now that invalidates the scam?
Re: PMB Addressing The 82 Rescued Chibok Girls @His Official Residence [Video & Pic] by eyeview: 9:56pm On May 07, 2017
One thing I have noticed since Buhari assumed power is that some kids had planned to use Buhari's achievements to rub in their glory on their perceived enemies. But sadly, Buhari's achievements have been very very rare and far in between, so when one is achieved, they make sure they use it to insult all their perceived enemies because they don't know when the govt will achieve another success story especially as the govt's record has been filled with nothing but downsides than up.

2 Likes

Re: PMB Addressing The 82 Rescued Chibok Girls @His Official Residence [Video & Pic] by TPAND(f): 10:27pm On May 07, 2017
Party affiliations and ethnic sentiments has so blinded Nigerians that they can't see the political undertone of the chibok story.

I agree there are zombies in Nigeria. I do see people use that on Nairaland but now I am i agree
Re: PMB Addressing The 82 Rescued Chibok Girls @His Official Residence [Video & Pic] by YorubaNigga(m): 10:30pm On May 07, 2017
Re: PMB Addressing The 82 Rescued Chibok Girls @His Official Residence [Video & Pic] by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:35pm On May 07, 2017
Re: PMB Addressing The 82 Rescued Chibok Girls @His Official Residence [Video & Pic] by Smile4me01(m): 10:40pm On May 07, 2017
Tell me what show that this people are girls all this old women that come 4rm there various houses that u call girls shame on u people.
Re: PMB Addressing The 82 Rescued Chibok Girls @His Official Residence [Video & Pic] by ndcide(m): 11:05pm On May 07, 2017
HungerBAD:
Nice one.

Where are the conspiracy theorists that claimed nobody was kidnapped?where are those PDP apologists that called the abduction of these girls a figment of our imaginations?where are those bigots that called this a Northern or Muslim Agenda to score political points?

The Government of Buhari keep bringing shame to you people.

Even when he negotiated for their release. Their evil heads still complained,that how dare he release two Boko Haram for 82 girls?

Shame on you guys.

Stop being stupid. Shekau released this girls? Or those who took them for political reasons are bringing them out.
Re: PMB Addressing The 82 Rescued Chibok Girls @His Official Residence [Video & Pic] by Tazdroid(m): 11:15pm On May 07, 2017
Unreal...
Re: PMB Addressing The 82 Rescued Chibok Girls @His Official Residence [Video & Pic] by SweetJoystick(m): 12:24am On May 08, 2017
Tazdroid:
Unreal...
Pluck your eyes, it will become real
Re: PMB Addressing The 82 Rescued Chibok Girls @His Official Residence [Video & Pic] by Annie939(f): 12:49am On May 08, 2017
this ones na women not girls
Re: PMB Addressing The 82 Rescued Chibok Girls @His Official Residence [Video & Pic] by kahal29: 3:38am On May 08, 2017
Annie939:
this ones na women not girls

You won't understand
Re: PMB Addressing The 82 Rescued Chibok Girls @His Official Residence [Video & Pic] by EternalTruths: 3:45am On May 08, 2017
kahal29:

You won't understand
Explain better oooooo
These are women and not girls
Re: PMB Addressing The 82 Rescued Chibok Girls @His Official Residence [Video & Pic] by kahal29: 4:01am On May 08, 2017
EternalTruths:

Explain better oooooo

These are women and not girls

Na as a result of over banging nah by the Boko boys. Abi you no know before. These innocent girls have been butchered by these callous guys for over 3 yrs now and what do you expect?
Re: PMB Addressing The 82 Rescued Chibok Girls @His Official Residence [Video & Pic] by ZKOSOSO(m): 4:12am On May 08, 2017
These gals have suffered in the hands of gov Shetima, principal of their school, chief security officer of the school, HausaFulaniKanuris-Muslims power cabal fighting Jonathan...
They are just casualties of power tussle in an international conspiracy.

Shehu Sani see una work o......
Re: PMB Addressing The 82 Rescued Chibok Girls @His Official Residence [Video & Pic] by kahal29: 7:06am On May 08, 2017
ndcide:

Stop being stupid. Shekau released this girls? Or those who took them for political reasons are bringing them out.

cheesy
Re: PMB Addressing The 82 Rescued Chibok Girls @His Official Residence [Video & Pic] by duduade: 7:15am On May 08, 2017
Girls ke.

These are Women... I bet you all of them Don see different prriiiccckkksss
Re: PMB Addressing The 82 Rescued Chibok Girls @His Official Residence [Video & Pic] by Tazdroid(m): 7:28am On May 08, 2017
SweetJoystick:

Pluck your eyes, it will become real

"Unreal" as an exclamation

Use your brain next time, it'll help you be less naive
Re: PMB Addressing The 82 Rescued Chibok Girls @His Official Residence [Video & Pic] by Odingo1: 7:42am On May 08, 2017
This is a big scam, shocked shocked :totally politically stage managed by northern elite to grab power.
Take it or leave it,kiss the truth

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Train Youths In Nnewi, Anambra State (pictures) / Don Wanny's Younger Brother Oluchi Igwedibia aka Obataosu Killed By DSS / Governor Fayose's Brother Shares Video Of Herdsmen Moving Their Cows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.