Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

See The Moment Buhari Handed Over Power To Osinbanjo, Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Moment Buhari Handed Over Power To Osinbanjo, Others (699 Views)

President Buhari Handed APC Flag At Akwa Ibom Rally (Photos) / The Moment Buhari Cautioned Lawmakers As They Booed Him. Nigerians React / BREAKING: GMB To Osinbanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

See The Moment Buhari Handed Over Power To Osinbanjo, Others by domesifa(m): 11:41pm On May 07, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari awhile ago handed power over to Prof Yemi Osinbanjo as he again leaves for London to continue his treatment

Buhari further went on Facebook to post this emotional parting statement

"This evening at home I received Vice President Professor Yemi Osinbajor, Senate President Abubakar Bukola Saraki and Speaker House of Representatives Rt. Hon. Yakubu Dogara, ahead of my Trip to London tonight. I have absolute confidence that Government will continue to function smoothly and normally while I'm away. God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Tonight I leave for London, to see my doctors. When I came back in March, I hinted that there might be a need to return soon, for a follow-up medical consultation.

I have sent the required letters regarding my trip to the Senate and the House of Representatives, in line with Section 145(1) of the 1999 Constitution.

Vice President Professor Yemi Osinbajo will take charge in my absence. Government will continue to function smoothly and efficiently.

I'd like to assure all Nigerians that there is no cause for worry. I appreciate your prayers and kind wishes. May God continue to bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria"

Re: See The Moment Buhari Handed Over Power To Osinbanjo, Others by nero2face: 11:46pm On May 07, 2017
ok
Re: See The Moment Buhari Handed Over Power To Osinbanjo, Others by awesomely: 11:48pm On May 07, 2017
..r
Re: See The Moment Buhari Handed Over Power To Osinbanjo, Others by luke55720: 11:59pm On May 07, 2017
ok
Re: See The Moment Buhari Handed Over Power To Osinbanjo, Others by Nobody: 12:02am On May 08, 2017
the cabal.. in the third pix..
Re: See The Moment Buhari Handed Over Power To Osinbanjo, Others by FriendNG: 12:03am On May 08, 2017
Re: See The Moment Buhari Handed Over Power To Osinbanjo, Others by mynd1(f): 12:06am On May 08, 2017
embarassed
As u embark on this journey sir, May our good lord be with u
Get well soon Mr president

God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Buhari Handed Over Power To Osinbanjo, Others by Mynd44: 12:12am On May 08, 2017

(1)

Dear Governor Fayose: Please Shut Up! / The Many Times President Buhari Showered He Loved Kids / IPOB, MASSOB Are Illegal Groups, Reject Them, Police Urges Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.