Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,433 members, 7,850,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:36 AM

Where Are The 38 Year Old Nigerians Who Will Run For President In 2019??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are The 38 Year Old Nigerians Who Will Run For President In 2019??? (1006 Views)

DPR: Nigeria’s Oil Reserves Will Run Dry In 49 Years / Wike: I Will Run For Second Term On One Condition / 40, 30yr Old Nigerians Can Now Become President, Gov As Senate Amend Constitutio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The 38 Year Old Nigerians Who Will Run For President In 2019??? by three: 12:08am On May 08, 2017
Assuming the constitutional age requirement can't be changed before 2019, where are the 38 year old Nigerians that will run for President in 2019?

Please name individuals the country can rally round, individuals who can inspire, individuals who are ALTRUISTIC with every fibre of their being, individuals who have the CAPACITY to administer and take informed decisions, individuals who are set to exploit Nigeria's abundant human and material resources, individuals who are GOD FEARING.

Please try not to derail the thread with tribal, religious, abusive comments; We are more than these!

So!

WILL THE 38 YEAR OLD LEADERS PLEASE STAND UP!

[PS. If possible please post pics and small bio, thanks]
Re: Where Are The 38 Year Old Nigerians Who Will Run For President In 2019??? by jcflex(m): 12:23am On May 08, 2017
KOLA OSINOWO.

presently work with NOKIA.

he is a recipient of The Future Award.
A passionate nigerian.
https://facebook.com/kolaosinowo

JIDE ADEYEMI
CEO Big and Bold.
thou he is FORTIFIED.
but still within age range.

https://facebook.com/Jide.Adeyemi

This is someone who organised a program tag "DIRTY GREEN WHITE GREEN" Oct 1st 2007, is already 10yrs, how time fly. how I wish the program was a continuous one.
he is a passionate nigeria.

www.jideadeyemi.ng

The truth is we have alot of young leaders within our tribes, religion and industries, but the big question is,

IS OUR POLITICAL SPACE SAFE ENOUGH FOR THIS YOUNG, VIBRANT, ARTICULATE AND FUTURISTIC NIGERIAN YOUTH TO COME OUT AND VIE FOR POLITICAL POST.
.without money factor, and the safety of their immediate and extended family.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The 38 Year Old Nigerians Who Will Run For President In 2019??? by mejai(m): 1:07am On May 08, 2017
just landed with my parachute. will join una later to comment
Re: Where Are The 38 Year Old Nigerians Who Will Run For President In 2019??? by BlackDBagba: 1:28am On May 08, 2017
When elections stop being about who has the mot money to spend, you'll see capable men troop out.

Ordinary Councillor election and you need to see these people 'trading'.

Afterwards, they'll come here and complain about PMB!! angry

Did anyone force you? No be you carry your hand go vote and use the other hand collect #1,000 abi na Mamadol oil?
Re: Where Are The 38 Year Old Nigerians Who Will Run For President In 2019??? by engrsyer(m): 1:45am On May 08, 2017
I am coming out for President 2019. I am just a little below 40. I am able and will never fall sick like our vegetable president getting hot and cold.
Re: Where Are The 38 Year Old Nigerians Who Will Run For President In 2019??? by Nobody: 1:56am On May 08, 2017
They are watching EPL and BBN. They are not ready. But they are very good at whining.
Re: Where Are The 38 Year Old Nigerians Who Will Run For President In 2019??? by TheStronghold: 2:35am On May 08, 2017
jcflex:

The truth is we have alot of young leaders within our tribes, religion and industries, but the big question is,

IS OUR POLITICAL SPACE SAFE ENOUGH FOR THIS YOUNG, VIBRANT, ARTICULATE AND FUTURISTIC NIGERIAN YOUTH TO COME OUT AND VIE FOR POLITICAL POST.

This is the question that needs answering.
Re: Where Are The 38 Year Old Nigerians Who Will Run For President In 2019??? by FixNaija(m): 4:19am On May 08, 2017
I am Paul (B.Sc, M.Sc) from Cross River State, 26years old and I present myself as your choice for 2019 presidential election...

1 Like

Re: Where Are The 38 Year Old Nigerians Who Will Run For President In 2019??? by Victornezzar: 4:35am On May 08, 2017
Op dats my target but all dis politicians ehn....i dey fear dem.....dey re so dangerous
Re: Where Are The 38 Year Old Nigerians Who Will Run For President In 2019??? by Pavore9: 6:05am On May 08, 2017
The Nigerian Political space is a den of vampires. Just as our system is not structured in a way that nurture younger ones to aspire for offices but being foot soldiers that handles the "dirty works"of the elders. And when a younger person is courageous enough to step out, how much support does he get from his generation and younger?

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The 38 Year Old Nigerians Who Will Run For President In 2019??? by IstandWitBuhari: 6:21am On May 08, 2017
38years old are still looking employment, some are still in their parents house.
Re: Where Are The 38 Year Old Nigerians Who Will Run For President In 2019??? by rex444(m): 6:33am On May 08, 2017
Our money hungry, power hungry never satisfying greedy elders we are supposed to be looking up to are busy taking up the space,while we remain muted. Till we but speak up,things will grow worse
Re: Where Are The 38 Year Old Nigerians Who Will Run For President In 2019??? by three: 7:17am On May 08, 2017
jcflex:
KOLA OSINOWO.

JIDE ADEYEMI
CEO Big and Bold.
thou he is FORTIFIED

Many Thanks for approaching this with the required seriousness, I'm looking these guys up shortly.

Your last points are valid, I'm certain if we ask Move together these issues will pale as the day wears on
Re: Where Are The 38 Year Old Nigerians Who Will Run For President In 2019??? by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:26am On May 08, 2017
Nigeria is not a serious country
This is a serious thread

The two cannot mix
Your thread is dead on arrival

Where is atiku and Buhari monikers... Abi they never chop

1 Like

Re: Where Are The 38 Year Old Nigerians Who Will Run For President In 2019??? by caprini1: 7:27am On May 08, 2017
Our structure and system are not yet ready for the youth,any youth that dares the vampires paraded as politicians,will have no blood left.
Re: Where Are The 38 Year Old Nigerians Who Will Run For President In 2019??? by sou1p1an0(m): 7:50am On May 08, 2017
THEY R THE LEADERS OF TOMORROW
Re: Where Are The 38 Year Old Nigerians Who Will Run For President In 2019??? by three: 8:03am On May 08, 2017
So much cynism and skeptism: the old and current brigade of politicians don't have a lot of work to do at all.

I can see why Dino & Bello were able to tap into this 'rent seeking' system.

He who dares, WINS!!

Please, abeg if you're skeptical don't post. Let the optimists propose who should lead us. You can stay in the background, no problem.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The 38 Year Old Nigerians Who Will Run For President In 2019??? by Nobody: 8:03am On May 08, 2017
At OP I think the problem is not where are the 38 years old that can run for presidency or that we should list any 38 years old that can contest for presidency in Nigeria.

The problem is that the current system does not make provision for just anyone that is not within the corridor of power to wake up one morning and contest for the post of the presidency. France like most advanced societies has a political system and culture that encourages anyone to aspire and become whatever they want to be without fear of intimidation or threats to life ( not just threat to life in Nigeria, infact in Nigeria you probably will be snuffed out ).

So I think the question should be directed to the ruling class : Since independent what has the ruling class done to ensure that any Nigerian that so aspired can run for the office of the presidency based on genuine ideas and need to serve the country rather than the needs to maintain status quo.
Re: Where Are The 38 Year Old Nigerians Who Will Run For President In 2019??? by austinvsb1(m): 8:14am On May 08, 2017
With the serious political recalibration going on around the world, you can be absolutely certain that people are tired of the status quo and wann break out so badly. A confident, bold, futuristic young man like Emmanuel macron of france who is ready to kickstart a new political movement with clearly set revolutionary ideas would gain serious traction and absolutely ruffle the feathers of the powers that be and might even go ahead and WIN the 2019 election!

Wake up Nigerian youths!! You dont need the backing of a political godfather's billions to start a movement now. SOCIAL MEDIA is a gift to this generation that you can effectively use to your advantage!
Re: Where Are The 38 Year Old Nigerians Who Will Run For President In 2019??? by woky: 8:33am On May 08, 2017
In Nigeria politics, no space for the youths
Re: Where Are The 38 Year Old Nigerians Who Will Run For President In 2019??? by three: 9:13am On May 08, 2017
rex444:
Our money hungry, power hungry never satisfying greedy elders we are supposed to be looking up to are busy taking up the space,while we remain muted. Till we but speak up,things will grow worse

I am aware of a number of political parties that are not averse to Youths running for office, even the Presidency under their platform.

I am also aware of a 38 year old who intends to run for President in 2019 (you can find him on Facebook)

It's not as bleak as it's being made out to be. Surely the youth don't expect to be spoon fed into politics?

1 Like

Re: Where Are The 38 Year Old Nigerians Who Will Run For President In 2019??? by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:08am On May 08, 2017
the country is gifted with the age bracket the OP gave..but my question is..

are we ready to follow the path the western world is going now?
do such person has the financial back up to win the election?

the electoral climate in Nigeria is too corrupt to allow such events to manifest albeit people desire cash back to cast vote in Nigeria thereby the politicians leave them after winning the election..

mind you... France went through the peasants revolution to get to where they are now.. we need reorientation and strong political will to get to this stage...
Re: Where Are The 38 Year Old Nigerians Who Will Run For President In 2019??? by hothead(m): 10:26am On May 08, 2017
this would be niceee....Guys should start creating their roadmap for Nigeria's development from now.
Re: Where Are The 38 Year Old Nigerians Who Will Run For President In 2019??? by three: 7:48am On May 09, 2017
hothead:
this would be niceee....Guys should start creating their roadmap for Nigeria's development from now.

Yes oh! Meanwhile you Nairalanders ain't loyal oh! Una no even mention Seun, Mynd44, Lalalsticlala as 2019 leaders!

(1) (Reply)

Oyo State Government Unveils Transformation Industrial Park / Full Screenshot Of Nairalanders Viewing Biafrans Sit At Home Protest / VP Yemi Osinbajo Is Re-commissioning A Project Namadi Sambo Commissioned In 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.