Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,491 members, 7,826,842 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Omokri 'Opens' Bank Account For Amaechi, For Nigerians Owing Him To Pay - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omokri 'Opens' Bank Account For Amaechi, For Nigerians Owing Him To Pay (27367 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Blasts Rotimi Amaechi For Denying Kidnappers' Attack / Kelechi Nwogu Mocks Rotimi Amaechi For Losing To Wike / Why We Can’t Suspend Amaechi For Anti-party Activities Like Okorocha – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omokri 'Opens' Bank Account For Amaechi, For Nigerians Owing Him To Pay by fistonati(m): 9:08am On May 08, 2017
And amaechi and aregbe didn't have personal account.? Una fada for not telling the truth. All I see is 419.
Re: Omokri 'Opens' Bank Account For Amaechi, For Nigerians Owing Him To Pay by CXLVII: 9:08am On May 08, 2017
Reno!

Just trying to be relevant in 2019 at all cost and needs to keep bleating regularly until then just to stay active in the news

grin grin grin
Re: Omokri 'Opens' Bank Account For Amaechi, For Nigerians Owing Him To Pay by spako4(m): 9:08am On May 08, 2017
This guy is really suffering from hangover of 2015 presidential election defeat

1 Like

Re: Omokri 'Opens' Bank Account For Amaechi, For Nigerians Owing Him To Pay by Husty(m): 9:09am On May 08, 2017
Wait make I fry petrol first...
Re: Omokri 'Opens' Bank Account For Amaechi, For Nigerians Owing Him To Pay by taurusmena1(m): 9:17am On May 08, 2017
Guess that includes Amaechi abi?quote author=adem30 post=56310293]In have said it many times without number, that this Reno Omokri is seriously suffering from Jonathan election lost more than Gej himself. All these politicians can't survive without the awuff money they steal while in power because most of them have empty brain. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Omokri 'Opens' Bank Account For Amaechi, For Nigerians Owing Him To Pay by ddeola: 9:18am On May 08, 2017
"BAD BELLE" seeking attention... tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Omokri 'Opens' Bank Account For Amaechi, For Nigerians Owing Him To Pay by Chikelue2000(m): 9:18am On May 08, 2017
Progressive01:
Between Reno O'fuckery aka Wendel Simlin, a degenerate one-testicled imposter, and Amaechi, who's a bigger 419er?

Reno and FFK have shown the world what terrible idiots adults could become out of losing a simple contest.

They should do the world a favour and end it all already; the world could use more oxygen.
Bro get some sense now
Re: Omokri 'Opens' Bank Account For Amaechi, For Nigerians Owing Him To Pay by ayindejimmy(m): 9:23am On May 08, 2017
ekensi01:
I no get am, no be this fool allow billions in Ikoyi? how we still come the owing him?

Why are you still pretending you don't know who owns the money discovered in ikoyi?
Your English self

1 Like

Re: Omokri 'Opens' Bank Account For Amaechi, For Nigerians Owing Him To Pay by repogirl(f): 9:27am On May 08, 2017
Lol! This is funny sha!

1 Like

Re: Omokri 'Opens' Bank Account For Amaechi, For Nigerians Owing Him To Pay by ebenholer(m): 9:29am On May 08, 2017
But is Nigeria actually owing Amechi of a truth. He should make a detail of how we are owing him now
Re: Omokri 'Opens' Bank Account For Amaechi, For Nigerians Owing Him To Pay by ekensi01: 9:31am On May 08, 2017
ayindejimmy:

Why are you still pretending you don't know who owns the money discovered in ikoyi?
Your English self
Sorry bro, did i use english to write that? He permitted it. But u want make i vex wit u?
Re: Omokri 'Opens' Bank Account For Amaechi, For Nigerians Owing Him To Pay by burkingx(f): 9:44am On May 08, 2017
grin

Re: Omokri 'Opens' Bank Account For Amaechi, For Nigerians Owing Him To Pay by Jdesilentkiller(m): 9:47am On May 08, 2017
Reno is just an overgrown baby with access to American visa..... He might be intelligent but mentally he is deficient. I pray he concentrate on pretending to be a pastor.

1 Like

Re: Omokri 'Opens' Bank Account For Amaechi, For Nigerians Owing Him To Pay by freezy(m): 10:07am On May 08, 2017
The account number is not NUBAN compliant...
Re: Omokri 'Opens' Bank Account For Amaechi, For Nigerians Owing Him To Pay by GMan650(m): 10:11am On May 08, 2017
Progressive01:

Reno, Dino and FFK have shown the world what terrible idiots adults could become out of losing a simple contest.

They should do the world a favour and end it all already; the world could use more oxygen.

Fixed....... why did you forget Dino now?

1 Like

Re: Omokri 'Opens' Bank Account For Amaechi, For Nigerians Owing Him To Pay by Aka2003: 10:18am On May 08, 2017
JamieHotSource:
Jonathan's aide, Reno Omokri shades Rotimi Amaechi for saying Nigerians owe him alot.

See his reply below

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/reno-omokri-shares-rotimi-amaechi-bank.html

There is a difference between "sit" and "seat" grin
Re: Omokri 'Opens' Bank Account For Amaechi, For Nigerians Owing Him To Pay by sukkot: 10:22am On May 08, 2017
Progressive01:
Between Reno O'fuckery aka Wendel Simlin, a degenerate one-testicled imposter, and Amaechi, who's a bigger 419er?

Reno and FFK have shown the world what terrible idiots adults could become out of losing a simple contest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omokri 'Opens' Bank Account For Amaechi, For Nigerians Owing Him To Pay by phemmisky(m): 10:25am On May 08, 2017
You can not seat Omokri, you can only sit .

You're a national figure sir
Re: Omokri 'Opens' Bank Account For Amaechi, For Nigerians Owing Him To Pay by bedspread: 10:28am On May 08, 2017
JamieHotSource:
Jonathan's aide, Reno Omokri shades Rotimi Amaechi for saying Nigerians owe him alot.

See his reply below

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/reno-omokri-shares-rotimi-amaechi-bank.html

AMEACHI, I NEED TO RESET YOUR BRAIN

Re: Omokri 'Opens' Bank Account For Amaechi, For Nigerians Owing Him To Pay by Babysheart(f): 10:30am On May 08, 2017
Chibuike Amaechi is easily the most despised politician in the South South and South East of Nigeria.

Argue with yourself.

1 Like

Re: Omokri 'Opens' Bank Account For Amaechi, For Nigerians Owing Him To Pay by Excuzeme: 10:32am On May 08, 2017
JamieHotSource:

See his reply below

Jdesilentkiller:
Reno is just an overgrown baby with access to American visa..... He might be intelligent but mentally he is deficient. I pray he concentrate on pretending to be a pastor.

Nigerians cant be so silly, to fall for such CHEAP STUNTS, from this attention-seeking, snub-nosed, errand boy!

Is the GTB Account opened in Amaechi's name or Reno's name?
Did he have the permission of Amaechi to open an account in his name, Amaechi being an adult himself?
Did he publish the GTBank account details, for all to confirm it was actually opened in Amaechi's name?

What Amaechi said, is a FIGURATIVE statement.

Nigerians should do something more meaningful with their time instead of listening to "jobless chatter" from attention-seeking, errand boys like Reno.
Re: Omokri 'Opens' Bank Account For Amaechi, For Nigerians Owing Him To Pay by DozieInc(m): 10:43am On May 08, 2017
Lol cheesy 419 419 419
Re: Omokri 'Opens' Bank Account For Amaechi, For Nigerians Owing Him To Pay by Ab4all(m): 12:25pm On May 08, 2017
mynd1:
This useless Reno again
it's absolutely wrong of u to call someone useless, be it a faceless forum or not.
Re: Omokri 'Opens' Bank Account For Amaechi, For Nigerians Owing Him To Pay by tonytony208(m): 4:47pm On May 08, 2017
yarimo:
RENO OMOKRI is suffering from too much intake of CHIBOK weed. 419419 KO 911911 NI undecided

I think the sufferer is amechi
Re: Omokri 'Opens' Bank Account For Amaechi, For Nigerians Owing Him To Pay by tonytony208(m): 4:49pm On May 08, 2017
adem30:
I have said it many times without number, that this Reno Omokri is seriously suffering from Jonathan election lost more than Gej himself. All these politicians can't survive without the awuff money they steal while in power because most of them have empty brain.

I suspect this is how your small mind describes anyone who is in opposition party
Re: Omokri 'Opens' Bank Account For Amaechi, For Nigerians Owing Him To Pay by adem30: 4:54pm On May 08, 2017
tonytony208:

I suspect this is how your small mind describes anyone who is in opposition party

So its only people that bark like hungry dog that are in opposition? Wailing without control is what you called opposition?
Guy, that means Nigeria is yet to have opposition then
Re: Omokri 'Opens' Bank Account For Amaechi, For Nigerians Owing Him To Pay by tonytony208(m): 5:00pm On May 08, 2017
adem30:

So its only people that bark like hungry dog that are in opposition? Wailing without control is what you called opposition?
Guy, that means Nigeria is yet to have opposition then

Last time I checked, that was how APC members were barking like fools when gej was president
Re: Omokri 'Opens' Bank Account For Amaechi, For Nigerians Owing Him To Pay by adem30: 6:05pm On May 08, 2017
tonytony208:

Last time I checked, that was how APC members were barking like fools when gej was president

Wow, so you now accept that your hero's are barking like FOOLS......bravo
Re: Omokri 'Opens' Bank Account For Amaechi, For Nigerians Owing Him To Pay by tonytony208(m): 12:45am On May 09, 2017
adem30:

Wow, so you now accept that your hero's are barking like FOOLS......bravo

What's even the idea dat anyone not supporting apc must be supporting pdp? Don't you think it makes you sound like an idiot?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Cannot Tell The Governor On What To Do After Leaving Office - Wike (Throwback) / The List Of New States To Be Created In Nigeria Approved By The CONFAB / Alaafin Of Oyo +2 Of His Many Wives At University Of London 4 A Convocation(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.