Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,793 members, 7,827,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest (39204 Views)

Soldiers Enjoy Their Meat In Sambisa Forest (photos) / Trump Meets With A Lady Who Escaped From Boko Haram In Nigeria / Saraki Spends Children's Day In Benue With Kids In IDP Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by Nobody: 10:12am On May 08, 2017
If oduduwa head is surprised sef.. who am i not to be not understanding the big difference tho

2 Likes

Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by jonnytad(m): 10:13am On May 08, 2017
I feel like crying..... can't you see that the lady in IDP camp get similar stature wt buhari? wink wink wink

3 Likes

Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by lovebless: 10:14am On May 08, 2017
what worried most about this. why are they shielding them from press. not even nta interview any of them both bath 1 and 2. there is God oooo

3 Likes

Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by Gliding(m): 10:16am On May 08, 2017
pchukwudi:
The story Chibok girls is one of the greatest political evils in the history of this nation. But let's watch it, it's likely that the evil will hunt many of its perpetutators in the future, one way or the orther.

You think Nigeria (as disorganised as it is) can manage to stage this? Deceiving Ezekwesili, Red Cross, US, France and even GEJ (who had access to all security info). When Naira is able to do that, it must have become a leading world power. (note that the first and second batch releases were partly negotiated by the Red Cross and other noble organisations

1 Like

Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by daredreman(m): 10:16am On May 08, 2017
nellyelitz:
Femi Adesina was asked why the government prevented the media from interviewing any of the released chibok girls and he said is because of security purposes and again he was asked why the government said that they will keep the girls in a safe house in Abuja, instead of releasing them to their parents, Femi again said for security reasons. Femi was also asked how many terrorists was released in place of this girls and he said that he can't say anything about that for security reasons. This same Femi Adesina was asked when will his government allow journalist to interview any of the girls and he said not soon because of security reasons. The interviewer also ask Femi if any of the girls knows the location on which they were held and he said that for security reasons, he can't say that and my question is why are you announcing to the world that some girls was released if you can't give details of how they were released and allow journalists to interview them?

YF

For security reasons.. Lol grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by joefredd006(m): 10:18am On May 08, 2017
DeadlyViper000:
I repeat chibok girls is a very big scam
a plot to divert attention from Buhari incompetence and to give zombies something to talk

no reasonable person will buy this trash

the same bokoharam that their logistics are being destroyed by the army have more than enough to feed more than 50 girls daily and healthy grin
the same bokoharam that Rob and vandalize food to feed will have more than enough to feed these girls fat
the same bokoharam that army claimed that they're out of supplies and hungry, so where are they getting food to feed these girls or is Allah sending them tuwo shinkafa from alajana fudira
grin
God! which kin country is this filled with vagabonds and useless educated illiterates and zombies grin

cc
progressive01
TonyeBarcanista
LionDeLeo
vedaxcool cheesy
dropshot
ngeneukwenu

Just what I was thinking. For a Fulani girl to be this robust, it means alot of protein has been pumped into her (no pun intended).
That aside, why this this timely release happen just when Nigerians are throwing query stones at the President's window

Finally, the myopic citizens will have something else to say, other than "where is Mr President? "

what a staged distraction !

7 Likes

Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by lovethchioma(f): 10:21am On May 08, 2017
nellyelitz:
Femi Adesina was asked why the government prevented the media from interviewing any of the released chibok girls and he said is because of security purposes and again he was asked why the government said that they will keep the girls in a safe house in Abuja, instead of releasing them to their parents, Femi again said for security reasons. Femi was also asked how many terrorists was released in place of this girls and he said that he can't say anything about that for security reasons. This same Femi Adesina was asked when will his government allow journalist to interview any of the girls and he said not soon because of security reasons. The interviewer also ask Femi if any of the girls knows the location on which they were held and he said that for security reasons, he can't say that and my question is why are you announcing to the world that some girls was released if you can't give details of how they were released and allow journalists to interview them?

YF
Hahahaha .... These are the questions I keep asking myself o.

For security reasons let me just keep shut oo before someone will come and call me a Hater.

4 Likes

Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by winningwinner(m): 10:27am On May 08, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Hatred has melted the cerebrum of this one.

You ignored the message to console yourself with a blush of message of "hatred". I no blame you.

6 Likes

Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by villavic(m): 10:29am On May 08, 2017
i guess if shekau challenge buhari in 2019 and promise to end all nigerians problem, he will w**

4 Likes

Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by tifany89(m): 10:30am On May 08, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Hatred has melted the cerebrum of this one.
But u should at least try and refute wat he said na coz me don't know what to think any longer o. This one weak me

3 Likes

Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by senatorshegsy5: 10:32am On May 08, 2017
In life U can't eat ur cake and have it, pmb tell us d truth b4 U die. I know U R bin punish 4 ur hiding sins. Confess and b save

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by obonujoker(m): 10:42am On May 08, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Hatres cannot be reasoned with only prayed for.

U have no answers ba... do you feel shameless??

3 Likes

Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by raystanley(m): 10:44am On May 08, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Shekau really took care of them
Chibok girls were kept in a compound of a top northern politician... don't be fooled...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by Gliding(m): 10:48am On May 08, 2017
NaijaEfcc:
What do you think guys

You think Nigeria (as disorganised as it is) can manage to stage this? Deceiving Ezekwesili, Red Cross, US, France and even GEJ (who had access to all security info). When Naira is able to do that, it must have become a leading world power. (note that the first and second batch releases were partly negotiated by the Red Cross and other noble organisations

2 Likes

Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by donchrisk(m): 10:48am On May 08, 2017
BERNIMOORE:
severally we are told that boko haram has run out of food supplies one wonders where these girls are getting regular food such that they prefer going back haba http://www.informationng.com/2016/05/boko-haram-runs-out-of-food-their-fuel-suppliers-arrested-by-army-graphic-photos.html
Even though they have run out of food HW many of them have u heard that died of hunger. Leave that run out of food story.

1 Like

Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by emmymdk: 10:49am On May 08, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Hatres cannot be reasoned with only prayed for.

You ain't gat fact to disprove his ideas... just stroll and read comments.

5 Likes

Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by OLAJADON: 10:49am On May 08, 2017
Ngokafor:

...Boko-haram reallly took care of the 'kidnapped' girls no be smal :ol...Can you imagine this??.see the difference between those free and the 'kidnapped' ones..na real wa.

..Abegi!!..This Chibok girls issue is the biggest scam,fraud in the history of this country...Why hasnt this fraudulent APC government ALLOWED any of these girls to grant interviews and tell everyone their 'traumatic 'experience??....

..Apc/Northern politicians packed some girls in 2014,hid them in a bunker,feeding them and taking care of them,all this to oust Jonathan the 'infidel' and install a Northerner..When they achieved their evil aim,they started releasing the girls in batches yearly like NYSC and prior to May Democracy day..

...And you zombies here expect sane folks to applaud this 'rescue' abi na 'release'??..nonsensen and ingredient..Anyone upset with my post should kiss a life wire..i care less.
if it is a scam like you said then southern Kaduna killing is a scam or Fulani herdsmen massacre is also a scam.
don't be a hater of good news, the government are trying their best to bring this girls back the least you could do is to say an appreciative word no matter how small.

2 Likes

Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by OLAJADON: 10:53am On May 08, 2017
nellyelitz:

YF
I am not a supporter of either APC or PDP but with what you have said, you made a very reasonable point.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by judynton(m): 10:54am On May 08, 2017
odysey:

lemme take a quick guess you support the current govt.
..not only support de current government, he is as deluded as the government.. scammers nd dia bunch of fools

3 Likes

Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by Nobody: 10:57am On May 08, 2017
NaijaEfcc:
What do you think guys
One of d girls released from d last batch said they were splitter into two grps upon arriving sambisa after d abduction, she said those that did not accept their faith were turned to slaves while others were married to book haram members.It might be d reason for their robust looks.They are married

1 Like

Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by Nobody: 11:04am On May 08, 2017
DeadlyViper000:
a plot to divert attention from Buhari incompetence and to give zombies something to talk

the same bokoharam that their logistics are being destroyed by the army have more than enough to feed more than 50 girls daily and healthy grin
the same bokoharam that Rob and vandalize food to feed will have more than enough to feed these girls fat
the same bokoharam that army claimed that they're out of supplies and hungry, so where are they getting food to feed these girls or is Allah sending them tuwo shinkafa from alajana fudira
grin
God! which kin country is this filled with vagabonds and useless educated illiterates and zombies grin

cc
sarrki
progressive01
TonyeBarcanista
LionDeLeo
vedaxcool cheesy
dropshot
ngeneukwenu

1 Like

Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by Guyman02: 11:04am On May 08, 2017
macaranta:
I'm very neutral on this issue.. But the following questions needs logical unbiased answers;

3.Can an independent investigative journalist be granted access to those girls to carry out some interview and cross examination of purported waec candidates before their kidnap.

No independent journalist have been allowed near them until they are fully debriefed and told of the 'consequences' of granting interviews since one of them told her Pastor that they were kept in a politicians house for weeks before being moved to Sambisa Forest.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by Eastwest: 11:12am On May 08, 2017
Time will tell. we are talking about PDP misrule, definitely a day will come and the real actors in chibok scam will be unveiled.
DeadlyViper000:

grin

cc
progressive01
TonyeBarcanista
LionDeLeo
vedaxcool cheesy
dropshot
ngeneukwenu

2 Likes

Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by judynton(m): 11:16am On May 08, 2017
OLAJADON:

if it is a scam like you said then southern Kaduna killing is a scam or Fulani herdsmen massacre is also a scam.
don't be a hater of good news, the government are trying their best to bring this girls back the least you could do is to say an appreciative word no matter how small.
bros eee, pack well joor, the above mentioned ain't no scam because we have plausible evidence check de IDP's old nd recent pics compare it wt dat of de chibok gals den come back nd tnk me after receiving sense.

4 Likes

Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:21am On May 08, 2017
DeadlyViper000:
Tamuno what do you mean cheesy
Lol think and you will get the message... BH camp is more beneficial to IDP camp lol

3 Likes

Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by freshinko: 11:23am On May 08, 2017
Now we're getting to know who truly is the brutal leader of bokoharam. Meanwhile.. Scores: Buhari 0-Shekeau 5

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by bewla(m): 11:33am On May 08, 2017
NaijaEfcc:
Mehn things are not just adding up!!!! Lalasticlala and mynd44 wetin una think?
y them no go wan go back

1 Like

Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by Hoduwahishape: 11:34am On May 08, 2017
Scam starting to get K leg

2 Likes

Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by obowunmi(m): 11:40am On May 08, 2017
Fake kidnappings of girls in Sambisa.

APC, Buhari and lies. Lies. Lies.

They just wanted to set Good luck Jonathan up.

3 Likes

Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by Deyvid123(m): 11:49am On May 08, 2017
macaranta:
I'm very neutral on this issue.. But the following questions needs logical unbiased answers;
1 . how did boko haram feed 300 girls for 3years in a war torn Sambisa forest with soldiers and MNJTF swarming the area regularly.
2.When did they recieve such beautiful ankara clothes was it before or after their release?
2a.If before, did BH have enough tailors and materials to sew clothes for 300 girls and more recently for that matter because the clothes look new.
2b.If after, at what point did tailors carefully measure those girls(the clothes are a perfect fit) and completed the sewing. Keep in mind that the average Nigerian tailor will take weeks to even complete a single dress. So were the girls taken elsewhere for this purpose as apparently they moved from the camp to a waiting mi-17 NAF helicopter waiting on standby enroute Abuja.
3.Can an independent investigative journalist be granted access to those girls to carry out some interview and cross examination of purported waec candidates before their kidnap.
4.Can waec release an independent statement of their batch of application for the exam, given that chibok school and waec should have records of its students wanting to write waec. Can they validate that these girls indeed registered for the exams?
5.How much was paid to get those girls released and which account was it paid to in whose name and which bank? Or was it paid in cash?
6.so many other fishy details I don't have time listing out...

However, i pray this story is legit. If this is the case, then welcome back to the girls, I wish them a speedy reintegration into society.
I see a lot of sense in this write up.For their release, the govt released some captured terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by Nobody: 11:56am On May 08, 2017
Nigerians can be really silly at times. You talk from the anus and never reason with your brains! Is it Buhari that syphons the foods and monies that ought to be for the IDP'S? Is he the one that sells the food coming from charities? You know how much is budgeted for them but doesn't get to them? So Buhari should leave aso Rock and be sharing rice for them abi? I repeat Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria.
Re: Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest by donmalcolm21(m): 11:57am On May 08, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

No need to mention progressive01 and vedaxcool at the same time because na one person get am.
You are wrong. Progressive01 is same as omenka and omenkalives. I got him banned yesterday

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of Young Sanusi, His Grand-dad , Bello And A British Diplomat / Dolapo And Yemi Osinbajo's White Wedding In 1990 (Throwback Photo) / Why Roads In Lagos Will Always Be Flooded When It Rains (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.