Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment (163093 Views)

How To Apply For Fadama III 2017 Reccruitment / Fadama III Agro-preneur Support Programme 2017 / MTN Nigeria Latest 2017 Recruitment (5 Vacant Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Bigii(m): 12:53pm On Jun 15, 2017
I quit!

The day i discovered cash wont be given in handy angry

What nonses

My interview is today but i turned if down undecided
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by stevetech: 1:13pm On Jun 15, 2017
No cash will be given please. I personally went to FADAMA head office at Aminu Kano Crescent, Wuse ll Abuja and they told me that cash won't be given.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by CoolKizzy(m): 1:58pm On Jun 15, 2017
stevetech:
No cash will be given please. I personally went to FADAMA head office at Aminu Kano Crescent, Wuse ll Abuja and they told me that cash won't be given.

leave people to be here giving themselves false hope, one even said he is a consultant... lol.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by otee42: 3:15pm On Jun 15, 2017
CoolKizzy:

leave people to be here giving themselves false hope, one even said he is a consultant... lol.
if the r not going to pay then why would the said...We will remain for at least 3 years in the business. ..waiting we go use start am
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by merbenko: 3:33pm On Jun 15, 2017
CoolKizzy:

Ogah cash will be given believe it or not

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by otee42: 4:16pm On Jun 15, 2017
the tin tire me oh....how person go buy waiting u go use farm for u..come even buy seed am give me and come employ people wei go farm for me.....well any tin them wan do notin spoil I can quite it any time I fill like. ......
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Godiswise(m): 10:26pm On Jun 15, 2017
what they do is to pay your vendors or the suppliers of your raw materials, and equipments. So the cash will be wired from their source to the suppliers, who supplies to the location. That is the practice now, so that funds are not diverted to other ventures as many could be tempted to do. So the training will lead you well on how to write a competitive business pan, a realistic and viable one in terms of costing, quantity, and time. The only money you might get is the running cost that stops when the venture begins to yield. Fadama is a big community of agroprenuers, and requires meticulousness, and mobility
This applies to loans too.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by CoolKizzy(m): 12:12am On Jun 16, 2017
let's see how it pans out, no need for argument
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by ovieohene: 3:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
Hmmmm I thank God for everything o, just to let us know what I went through at my interview venue in Umuahia, Abia state all the way from Osun state where I reside. I am a citizen of Abia state. I was told by ALL interviewers that I cannot have my business in Osun state where I reside. That it is compulsory for this program my business must be in the same that I come from. Omg I didn't know this from the onset. As such my land title was from Osun state. Am so sad right now.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Generaloluseye: 4:11pm On Jun 16, 2017
ovieohene:
Hmmmm I thank God for everything o, just to let us know what I went through at my interview venue in Umuahia, Abia state all the way from Osun state where I reside. I am a citizen of Abia state. I was told by ALL interviewers that I cannot have my business in Osun state where I reside. That it is compulsory for this program my business must be in the same that I come from. Omg I didn't know this from the onset. As such my land title was from Osun state. Am so sad right now.
that is stupid of them

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Generaloluseye: 4:12pm On Jun 16, 2017
who knows when.they will get back.to.us?
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by ovieohene: 7:11am On Jun 17, 2017
Now my question, is it compulsory for this program as they said, my interviewer that our business must be sited in our state of origin? Pls someone should clarify...
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Godiswise(m): 8:09am On Jun 17, 2017
ovieohene:
Now my question, is it compulsory for this program as they said, my interviewer that our business must be sited in our state of origin? Pls someone should clarify...

Well, mine was in osun too, while I originated from ekiti, but I was considered maybe because it lies within the same geo political zones. But according to the program, you should be considered, so far they can verify you have access to land there. Also they are targeting people into crops especially cassava, sorghum, rice.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Generaloluseye: 8:20am On Jun 17, 2017
Godiswise:

Well, mine was in osun too, while I originated from ekiti, but I was considered maybe because it lies within the same geo political zones. But according to the program, you should be considered, so far they can verify you have access to land there. Also they are targeting people into crops especially cassava, sorghum, rice.
when are they likely to get bqck to us.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Kataw(m): 11:43am On Jun 17, 2017
ovieohene:
I don't think so.
So far you have the requirements and it wasn't stated initially that one must possess land in his/her indigenous state.
I heard that there are some applicants from Zamfara to Osun and there's nothing like that I guess

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Generaloluseye: 3:00pm On Jun 17, 2017
ovieohene:
those peope are just trying to be naughty. I brought a land plan and they said it belongs to my dad and not me, I had to tell them that it was not written that the land shoukd b3 mine. The mist important thing is have access to land. It is those guys in ministry 8f agric that joined them in the interview that are naughty

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by ovieohene: 9:51pm On Jun 17, 2017
Thanks for responses so far. God has better plans for everyone. I will share my testimony soon!
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Malubi(m): 3:14am On Jun 18, 2017
I WANT TO REGISTER. HAVE THEY CLOSE?
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Godiswise(m): 8:14pm On Jun 18, 2017
lets hope for the best...the program prioritize people venturing into tomato, rice, sorghum and cassava. Above all it is gender sensitive, so most women that applied would be encouraged...

finger crossed
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Godiswise(m): 8:15pm On Jun 18, 2017
Malubi:
I WANT TO REGISTER. HAVE THEY CLOSE?
I think another phase is coming up for other states, you can leverage on that.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Generaloluseye: 8:16pm On Jun 18, 2017
Godiswise:
lets hope for the best...the program prioritize people venturing into tomato, rice, sorghum and cassava. Above all it is gender sensitive, so most women that applied would be encouraged...

finger crossed
do.u have the idea of when.training will.be
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Bostin(m): 6:04pm On Jun 19, 2017
Hey Guys! I just got a Congratulatory message now through sms that I'd been selected to move to the next stage of the program. It this real,has anyone got that too?
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by sulyolad: 6:25pm On Jun 19, 2017
Bostin:
Hey Guys! I just got a Congratulatory message now through sms that I'd been selected to move to the next stage of the program. It this real,has anyone got that too?

Bostin.. . How far?
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by mujaheed08: 6:30pm On Jun 19, 2017
Bigii:
I quit!

The day i discovered cash wont be given in handy angry

What nonses

My interview is today but i turned if down undecided

Either you dont have any interview or you are very careless
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Bostin(m): 6:34pm On Jun 19, 2017
sulyolad:

Bostin.. . How far?
My man I dey oo. I just got message,I couldn't believe it because I almost got disqualified with age on Screening.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by sulyolad: 6:45pm On Jun 19, 2017
Bostin:
My man I dey oo. I just got message,I couldn't believe it because I almost got disqualified with age on Screening.

Hi me thru whatsapp
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Bostin(m): 6:46pm On Jun 19, 2017
sulyolad:

Hi me thru whatsapp
Ok
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by ayantaiwo(m): 7:38pm On Jun 19, 2017
Bostin:
which state bro
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Bostin(m): 8:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
ayantaiwo:
which state bro
Ogun
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Liadi2(m): 8:31pm On Jun 19, 2017
Ogun people have started receiving congratulations messages ooooooooo. Any body from Oyo State should update the house too.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by ayantaiwo(m): 8:48pm On Jun 19, 2017
Anyone from osun should indicate
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Generaloluseye: 8:49pm On Jun 19, 2017
anyone from ekiti.who.has gotten

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (45) (Reply)

Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal / BEDC Dragnet Test.... / Nigeria Police Force Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.