Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

The Best Data Subscription Plan For Android Users - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Best Data Subscription Plan For Android Users (53820 Views)

What's The Best Data Plan For Heavy Users? / Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription / Airtel Free Subscription Plan: How To Subscribe Mega Plan For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Data Subscription Plan For Android Users by timilehin95(m): 1:09pm On May 09, 2017
I still subscribed on my glo yesterday and i received 3.2G with same #1000.

Try to subscribe b4 ur sub expires... Latest within 3 days after d expiration of ur sub
Re: The Best Data Subscription Plan For Android Users by sunshineV(f): 1:11pm On May 09, 2017
Ay04z:
give me code?

*312#

enjoy
Re: The Best Data Subscription Plan For Android Users by BrownChima212(m): 1:12pm On May 09, 2017
raker300:
Airtel 2k5 for 5gb...facebook and whatsapp are free with the free social plan

Airtel is fastest in my area
What is the code
Re: The Best Data Subscription Plan For Android Users by egorov(m): 1:15pm On May 09, 2017
Donald7610:
send me the links of the movies
but you have to visit me ni o
can't transfer online
ha,where do u stay
Re: The Best Data Subscription Plan For Android Users by jobbers: 1:33pm On May 09, 2017
none again
Re: The Best Data Subscription Plan For Android Users by cuchik: 1:33pm On May 09, 2017
Olasco93:
For me, I buy from a Data reseller I met here on Nairaland. I use the #600 for 1GB MTN, which is valid for 100days plan, and you can acumulate it.

plz what's the code
Re: The Best Data Subscription Plan For Android Users by Akjwyzepal(m): 1:41pm On May 09, 2017
lakes99:

A trial will convince you!
click here
wen i saw payment page. I was lyk undecided

Re: The Best Data Subscription Plan For Android Users by veekid(m): 1:43pm On May 09, 2017
Mohwin:

Can you please give me the codes for the airtel bb sub

*440*16#
Re: The Best Data Subscription Plan For Android Users by Kakamorufu(m): 1:52pm On May 09, 2017
huntax:

That 1.5k for 6gig only works for 1 month and it'll take over a year to be eligible again.
Is there any trick to it?
hmm. I am not sure there is any trick.
there was a time It worked for me twice
Re: The Best Data Subscription Plan For Android Users by Kakamorufu(m): 1:53pm On May 09, 2017
crowntoro:
am not eligible, how can I be
have you used it before.
Re: The Best Data Subscription Plan For Android Users by Kakamorufu(m): 1:54pm On May 09, 2017
slawomir:

Na wa for una O. For you to get 6gigg with 1500 naira by dialling *440*161#. Then you have to recieve a message from airtel first confirming your eligible for that.
And after subscribing you won't be allowed to do that the previous month.
Please we should be sincere with our selves na
for your mind, I received no code from airtel when I did mine.
and it even worked twice for me before I started using mtn to browse. am planning to go back to airtel sef
Re: The Best Data Subscription Plan For Android Users by joegigs(m): 1:58pm On May 09, 2017
I started using airtel this week,I subscribed for 350mb weekly plan for #350 and got 160% bonus I.e about 500mb extra.am still enjoying.
Re: The Best Data Subscription Plan For Android Users by Charleynmuo: 1:58pm On May 09, 2017
lakes99:
mtn 1G - 6H & 2G - 1.2K
All with 60days validity

Mehn....ee suit me die!

For my area, for you to use other networks for browsing, u gat to climb roof...... Eti & Airtel sucks
Bros..plz send me d code for that Mtn 6g for #100
Re: The Best Data Subscription Plan For Android Users by lakes99: 2:00pm On May 09, 2017
Akjwyzepal:

Do they sell data free anywhr

Dude give it a try

comma'n quote me here if anything goes wrong
Re: The Best Data Subscription Plan For Android Users by Charleynmuo: 2:02pm On May 09, 2017
Olasco93:
For me, I buy from a Data reseller I met here on Nairaland. I use the #600 for 1GB MTN, which is valid for 100days plan, and you can acumulate it.
Plz..whats d code broda?
Re: The Best Data Subscription Plan For Android Users by Akjwyzepal(m): 2:08pm On May 09, 2017
lakes99:

Do they sell data free anywhr

Dude give it a try

comma'n quote me here if anything goes wrong
selling or buying aint p. Buh puting my debit card details? Hell no. Y? I get 30bullion 4 d account. I repeat 30bullion
Re: The Best Data Subscription Plan For Android Users by crowntoro(f): 2:08pm On May 09, 2017
Kakamorufu:
have you used it before.
No, I have not used it before
Re: The Best Data Subscription Plan For Android Users by lakes99: 2:10pm On May 09, 2017
Akjwyzepal:

bet, yu are wicked ooooooo

Ah, bombu keh

well, try it out in good faith

people are waiting tu hear ya story

Good one tho!

peace!
Re: The Best Data Subscription Plan For Android Users by lakes99: 2:13pm On May 09, 2017
Akjwyzepal:
selling or buying aint p. Buh puting my debit card details? Hell no. Y? I get 30bullion 4 d account. I repeat 30bullion

Lmao

Bet, i don't mind being a guard to dat Debit card

d debit card only n not you oooo!
Re: The Best Data Subscription Plan For Android Users by lakes99: 2:15pm On May 09, 2017
BrownChima212:

What's the code for these?

buy it here click here
Re: The Best Data Subscription Plan For Android Users by Akjwyzepal(m): 2:18pm On May 09, 2017
lakes99:

Lmao

Bet, i don't mind being a guard to dat Debit card

d debit card only n not you oooo!
pahdin? U wan guard my money ehn ehn u b guarantee trust bank? Abeg park well o. Mo ma n sun pelu confidence beni pe ibon wa ni ceiling me.
Re: The Best Data Subscription Plan For Android Users by Akjwyzepal(m): 2:20pm On May 09, 2017
lakes99:

bet, yu are wicked ooooooo

Ah, bombu keh

well, try it out in good faith

people are waiting tu hear ya story

Good one tho!

peace!
i go transfer all my money go send bank kan leave 1k then i go do am.
Re: The Best Data Subscription Plan For Android Users by lakes99: 2:22pm On May 09, 2017
Akjwyzepal:

No p then

1 Like

Re: The Best Data Subscription Plan For Android Users by Kakamorufu(m): 2:22pm On May 09, 2017
crowntoro:
No, I have not used it before
well. maybe SIM package plan has kicked it. I am airtel one sim package.
Re: The Best Data Subscription Plan For Android Users by lakes99: 2:30pm On May 09, 2017
Re: The Best Data Subscription Plan For Android Users by huntax(m): 3:18pm On May 09, 2017
Kakamorufu:
hmm. I am not sure there is any trick.
there was a time It worked for me twice
But it's not like you use it every other month.
Re: The Best Data Subscription Plan For Android Users by CurrentSamuel(m): 3:33pm On May 09, 2017
lakes99:
mtn 1G - 6H & 2G - 1.2K
All with 60days validity

Mehn....ee suit me die!

For my area, for you to use other networks for browsing, u gat to climb roof...... Eti & Airtel sucks

what's the code bross
Re: The Best Data Subscription Plan For Android Users by lakes99: 3:33pm On May 09, 2017
Akjwyzepal:

Beta still I can send u d data directly

I subscribe you with d data & u transfer d money enta my acct.

Chat me via zero seven zero number on my signature .

use 24 as the last two digits

1 Like

Re: The Best Data Subscription Plan For Android Users by lakes99: 3:37pm On May 09, 2017
CurrentSamuel:

what's the code bross

I can sell to you

Chat me up via the (zero seven zero) number on my signature .

use 24 as the last 2 digits
Re: The Best Data Subscription Plan For Android Users by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 09, 2017
icedfire:
It use to be glo... when my data expires, I will read all the comments here and choose
Glo still gives their normal data bro..
The rule is you most sub before your current data expires or 3 days after your current data expired...
they will give you half, then 20 to 30 minutes later... they will give you the remaining. I just sub 3 days ago... and was given 3.2gb for 1k
Re: The Best Data Subscription Plan For Android Users by adedayourt(m): 4:00pm On May 09, 2017
wristbangle:

Bros, they never slashed it. If you meet the condition you will still get your 100%. Stop misleading people

Yes they av, whatever condition u mite av on mind is vry wrong nd deceitful. I did mine even 3 days bfor expiration cus I was runnning outa data nd I still got half of Wat I intended to get.
Re: The Best Data Subscription Plan For Android Users by Kakamorufu(m): 4:09pm On May 09, 2017
huntax:

But it's not like you use it every other month.
nah. Just twice. Guess i was lucky

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

2go- What Went Wrong? / Help Please, My Phone Is Showing Number Busy Even When Its Not / DO NOT POST ADVERTS IN THIS SECTION !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.