Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

President Buhari To Meet Anthony Joshua - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari To Meet Anthony Joshua (606 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari / Meet Anthony Chuka Douglas, Atiku Abubakar's Stepson & His Wife / Anthony Joshua Sends Tinubu Hand-Signed Boxing Glove To APC. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari To Meet Anthony Joshua by Eshinwaju: 10:52am On May 08, 2017
There are rumours circulating in London that the superstar heavyweight world boxing champion is scheduled to meet President Buhari during his latest medical trip. Kudos to the Presido....Kudos to Joshua....Kudos to Nigeria..... cool cool....pain to the pained ipod yoots..... tongue

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Meet Anthony Joshua by Nobody: 11:03am On May 08, 2017
No source abi
Re: President Buhari To Meet Anthony Joshua by IBRAHIM203: 11:04am On May 08, 2017
HAHAHAHAHA
Re: President Buhari To Meet Anthony Joshua by kindness5(m): 11:05am On May 08, 2017
good morning his excellency buahri, is a privilege to
speak to you this morning, if only you will hearken
and hear the LORD, and thou shall be set free, my JESUS LOVE YOU, He need you, separate yourself from among them and be saved, for you have a short time left, I tell you Jesus loves you, give your life to Him and be save from your sins and from your bondages, be it sickness, distress, He (my JESUS) is ever ready to do you good if you confess your sins and repent from them. For There is two ways at your front, one is to life eternal and the other is to life destruction, i.e. To HELL, but the only way you can escape and make eternal life is to accept Jesus christ as your Lord and personal saviour, and resigned for your dear life, if thou leave political parts today, and accept Jesus, today, that time at that moment in that you accept Him, thou shall be make whole. He will away your name from the Book of dead and write it in the BOOK OF LIFE. My Jesus Cares About you.
Re: President Buhari To Meet Anthony Joshua by DozieInc(m): 11:18am On May 08, 2017
So he ran to the UK to tell Joshua WehDoneSir.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Government Running Nigeria As Muslim Organization - CAN / BREAKING: Inflation rate drops for third consecutive month to 17.24% / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.