Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun (23031 Views)

Resignation: Buhari Told Kemi Adeosun To Go ‘Few Weeks Ago’ - Sahara Reporters / Reno Omokri Reacts To Kemi Adeosun Resignation / Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun by dukie25: 11:50am On May 08, 2017
The Minister of Finance, Mrs Kemi Adeosun, has assured Nigerians not to lose hope, saying the current recession is a phase that will soon be over.

She said this on Sunday while speaking with journalists after attending the 20th anniversary of the Treasure House of God, Abeokuta.

Punch reports that the minister, who noted that God knew about this phase and would see the country through, added that Nigerians should not be despondent.

She said, “The message I have for Nigerians is a message of hope and encouragement. Yes, I believe Nigerians are going through difficult times.

“But we are very confident that by God’s grace, God that started the work would finish it to everybody’s satisfaction.

“God will turn around things for Nigeria. He knows why we are passing through this stage and I know we will overcome.”

On his part, the Founder, Treasure House of God, Pastor Adeseye Senfuye, said it had been the faithfulness of God that had sustained the church.

He advised Nigerians to imbibe the acts of charity and holiness in order to build a virile and great nation.

Dignitaries who graced the occasion were the President, Christian Association of Nigeria, Ogun State, Bishop Akin Akinsanya; Pastor Tunde Amosu, and Head of Service, Ogun State, Abayomi Sobande, among others.

http://www.signalng.com/god-knows-nigeria-recession-kemi-adeosun/

4 Likes

Re: God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun by Igboesika: 11:52am On May 08, 2017
Keep deceiving yourself and your pathetic gullible zombies.

155 Likes 14 Shares

Re: God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun by OreMI22: 11:58am On May 08, 2017
You can tell this woman is beyond incompetent.
However, she suits Nigeria very well.

146 Likes 12 Shares

Re: God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun by TippyTop(m): 11:58am On May 08, 2017
God will turn around things for Nigeria He knows why we are passing through this stage and I know we will overcome.”

Since we needed divine intervention Buhari should have appointed an Imam as Finance Minister.
How about blaming "Ifa" next.

Continue with voodoo economics and pretend you're Okonjo Iweala, olodo woman.

Kemi wouldn't pass an interview to be an ordinary clerk at Ngozi's office.

231 Likes 26 Shares

Re: God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun by tysontim(m): 12:01pm On May 08, 2017
Lol so God go come down come Fix Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun by LionDeLeo: 12:02pm On May 08, 2017
dukie25:

Look at what you posted above. Cursing and abusing an entire people, if you can't take the heat, stay outta the kitchen.

Which heat?

By the way, which tribe goes by the description?

Gerrout.

5 Likes

Re: God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun by SalamRushdie: 12:03pm On May 08, 2017
This govt always blaming their short comings on others , even God is not spared

107 Likes 6 Shares

Re: God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun by NOC1(m): 12:04pm On May 08, 2017
Nigerian Headlines are something else, do not make your news from them.

6 Likes

Re: God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun by buskie13(m): 12:04pm On May 08, 2017
May God punish anyone who is involved in dishing out dead policies which affects the economy of today,it shall never be well with those involved.
I also blamed the fools that voted out GEJ

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun by ephi123(f): 12:06pm On May 08, 2017
OreMI22:
You can tell this woman is beyond incompetent.
However, she suits Nigeria very well.

Beht why are you wicked like this? cheesy

20 Likes

Re: God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:12pm On May 08, 2017
Jesus! shocked You mean this came from a fucckking minister?!

I swear, the biggest damage the colonialists (and the Fulani conquerors in the North) did to this country is zombifying our people with religion. There's no hope for this country. grin

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun by donmalcolm21(m): 12:15pm On May 08, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun by omowolewa: 12:27pm On May 08, 2017
Africans sha!

We worship our problems rather tackling it.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun by LionDeLeo: 12:28pm On May 08, 2017
PapaBaby:

Act like a man and stop calling the mods any time you feel butt hurt.

I don't violate any rule, but if I do, do the needful and stop spitting saliva into my mention.

1 Like

Re: God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun by PapaBaby: 12:31pm On May 08, 2017
LionDeLeo:

I don't violate any rule, but if I do, do the needful and stop spitting saliva into my mention.

I read this thread from the beginning, you started it as if Kemi Adeosun was your mother.
Chill out dude.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun by orunto27: 12:32pm On May 08, 2017
Bokoharam and Devaluation caused the current Recession.
Re: God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 08, 2017
Chai
Re: God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun by LionDeLeo: 12:36pm On May 08, 2017
PapaBaby:

I read this thread from the beginning, you started it as if Kemi Adeosun was your mother.
Chill out dude.

Is that drunk from otueke the father of the criminal liepods?

5 Likes

Re: God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun by IBRAHIM203: 1:29pm On May 08, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Is that drunk from otueke the father of the criminal liepods?

WE YORUBAS WILL BE THE FIRST TO ABUSE OTHER PEOPLE BUT WHEN THEY ABUSE US BACK WE START CALLING MOD, BE WISE

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun by LionDeLeo: 1:39pm On May 08, 2017
IBRAHIM203:

WE YORUBAS WILL BE THE FIRST TO ABUSE OTHER PEOPLE BUT WHEN THEY ABUSE US BACK WE START CALLING MOD, BE WISE

Abeg which yoruba abuse others?

5 Likes

Re: God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun by IBRAHIM203: 1:40pm On May 08, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Abeg which yoruba abuse others?

U KNOW WAT I AM SAYING

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun by LionDeLeo: 1:44pm On May 08, 2017
IBRAHIM203:

U KNOW WAT I AM SAYING

Since you can't tell me, what are you doing in my mention then?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Govs Forum Zone NASS Offices, Favour S'south For Senate President - PT / North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa / Boko Haram Suicide Bomber Intercepted Close To An IDP Camp In Borno.Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.