Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1261244 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by steph6: 2:21pm On Oct 08, 2017
please can someone in lagos direct me to notary public they have used before and the price that was charged..thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by HonNellymike12(m): 6:29pm On Oct 08, 2017
steph6:
please can someone in lagos direct me to notary public they have used before and the price that was charged..thanks

Pm me, I have someone I can recommend for you.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ucpaker13: 6:30pm On Oct 08, 2017
Please house, I did my biometrics on the 25th of July and since then I haven't gotten any reply from DIBP , today's date is 8th of October. I am very worried and tired of waiting. Can any one advice me on any positive move.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by HonNellymike12(m): 6:33pm On Oct 08, 2017
Ucpaker13:
Please house, I did my biometrics on the 25th of July and since then I haven't gotten any reply from DIBP , today's date is 8th of October. I am very worried and tired of waiting. Can any one advice me on a positive move.

As usual , Oga fasten your seat belt and enjoy the long delay ride to progress, number one tip, don't loose focus and remove your mind from it. We plenty for this Australia bus, pls book your seat and enjoy with us, it promises to be great.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by OGKush(m): 6:45pm On Oct 08, 2017
Solitin40:

Use xe.com to convert the amount in Naira to AUD

Thank you for the response! So it has to be the Closing balance converted to AUD
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sokoto: 6:59pm On Oct 08, 2017
Please house, I did my biometrics on the 25th of July and since then I haven't gotten any reply from DIBP , today's date is 8th of October. I am very worried and tired of waiting. Can any one advice me on any positive move.

Are u for Feb 2018?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chimax1(m): 9:09pm On Oct 08, 2017
Hey house, I just want to know if my sponsor can use a loan letter from a bank. She has treasury bills worth the sum. Plus her normal soa. Just want to know if this will pull through.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by steph6: 9:14pm On Oct 08, 2017
HonNellymike12:

Pm me, I have someone I can recommend for you.
M sorta new so I don't know how to pm just drop your e-mail address here thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by debris: 11:05pm On Oct 08, 2017
why is this Australia thread always calm na the time zone abi na the tuition fee make people run no dey come here grin grin

Brothers and sister in australia its 11pm here i guess this should be 6am over there.

you all need to help i have ielts though 5.5 broadband working as a pharmacist assistant am a graduate in a health field i intend applying for a diploma program in any health care program in Tafe. please what are my chances getting visa as am considering that cos of the low tuition.

Again i linked the job website seek.com to my mail i get updates regarding any pharmacy assistant job before i get lots of notification for Pharm assistant in Western perth no longer that much now is much in melbourne with mouth watering pay even some will give you car.

Please anyone in melbourne that coulld link me up to any international pharmacy recuriter over there,person just dey suffer here direct entry BsN nursing would have been a better option for me but as no money have to start from somewhr to help my dreams come true.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 12:17am On Oct 09, 2017
OGKush:

Thank you for the response! So it has to be the Closing balance converted to AUD
Yes
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chinkenz(m): 1:06am On Oct 09, 2017
OGKush:

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by omorosy45: 1:50am On Oct 09, 2017
na wa oooo d way gurus in d house are just ignoring novice like us questions one cannot help but wonder d essence of dis forum.I have to learn how 2 use nairaland 2 days ago just bcuz i no i ll meet ppl here dat ll help put me through as regard my journey to study in Australia,but it seems as if ave bin asking a rhetorical question hmmm since i came in all i hear is tafe ,al1 ,al2, al3, pr ,co,etc abeg watin dem mean ooo.i just hope i never still enter one chance again (rhetorical).abi guys in Aussie u dnt want me to join u ni.This money we must chop am 2geda

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mcdion: 6:18am On Oct 09, 2017
omorosy45:
na wa oooo d way gurus in d house are just ignoring novice like us questions one cannot help but wonder d essence of dis forum.I have to learn how 2 use nairaland 2 days ago just bcuz i no i ll meet ppl here dat ll help put me through as regard my journey to study in Australia,but it seems as if ave bin asking a rhetorical question hmmm since i came in all i hear is tafe ,al1 ,al2, al3, pr ,co,etc abeg watin dem mean ooo.i just hope i never still enter one chance again (rhetorical).abi guys in Aussie u dnt want me to join u ni.This money we must chop am 2geda
this is not so true in my opinion however what exactly do you want? Maybe the gurus are busy.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 6:35am On Oct 09, 2017
omorosy45:
All the questions you asked has been answered before do yourself a favour by reading the part 1 and part 2 of the thread you sef go turn to pro

By the way what’s your question?

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by zeemo2007: 6:57am On Oct 09, 2017
Most of the questions asked by people shows most of us are very lazy and we just want to be served at all times

It is better if we endeavour to make adequate research and most of the questions have been answered if only we can spend few hours to read through the thread.

The world has really improved to the extent that Google has most of the answers instead of waiting on others.

For crying out loud we all want to travel to developed countries which defers to naija and it is essential we start cultivating th habit of being independent.

5 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by matogbe: 9:21am On Oct 09, 2017
zeemo2007:
Most of the questions asked by people shows most of us are very lazy and we just want to be served at all times

It is better if we endeavour to make adequate research and most of the questions have been answered if only we can spend few hours to read through the thread.

The world has really improved to the extent that Google has most of the answers instead of waiting on others.

For crying out loud we all want to travel to developed countries which defers to naija and it is essential we start cultivating th habit of being independent.

My broda, if everyone is going to Google, there won't be any need for this forum and there is no such thing as stupid question. If a question is asked the answer benefit a lot of people that are shy to ask. For example you need some info as soon as possible and you ask a question here and another person refer you to read from part 1 to 3 how will you feel? common guys let's be our brothers keeper and lend a hand no matter what. Go to Canada student thread, you will be amazed how everyone wants to help. Brothers and sisters let's work together.

7 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by HonNellymike12(m): 9:27am On Oct 09, 2017
matogbe:

My broda, if everyone is going to Google, there won't be any need for this forum and there is no such thing as stupid question. If a question is asked the answer benefit a lot of people that are shy to ask. For example you need some info as soon as possible and you ask a question here and another person refer you to read from part 1 to 3 how will you feel? common guys let's be our brothers keeper and lend a hand no matter what. Go to Canada student thread, you will be amazed how everyone wants to help. Brothers and sisters let's work together.

Nice reply bro, we Should be our brothers and sisters keepers, no one is an island.

6 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by CATESTIMONYMIDE(m): 9:34am On Oct 09, 2017
True talk.
matogbe:

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by CATESTIMONYMIDE(m): 9:45am On Oct 09, 2017
My visa app have pass the normal processing time and the conference I am attending is 12days to come. Please i need their email address so as to remind them about my application.
I will be glad to embrace your opinions and suggestions.
Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ucpaker13: 9:46am On Oct 09, 2017
sokoto:

Are u for Feb 2018?

My orientation date has passed since August
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ucpaker13: 9:50am On Oct 09, 2017
HonNellymike12:

As usual , Oga fasten your seat belt and enjoy the long delay ride to progress, number one tip, don't loose focus and remove your mind from it. We plenty for this Australia bus, pls book your seat and enjoy with us, it promises to be great.

So we plenty with this problem, na wa for this people. They won't succeed in giving me high blood pressure, they won't. I go just act like I love Nigeria until they reply me

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by goldstarpamela(f): 10:14am On Oct 09, 2017
Pls I have a little issue. Can one work to foot all bills in Australia. Note: I have an aunt who'll house me throughout my stay. I only need to work to pay my school fees.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by zeemo2007: 10:35am On Oct 09, 2017
matogbe:

Of course information sharing is important and this forum is helping lots of people and we learn more when others share their experiences.

People have been doing that on this thread and it is wrong to say people are not helping others on this thread.

But stupid questions are:

List of schools in Australia ?

What is the address of the embassy in south africa ?

List of cheap schools in Australia ?

People going to study abroad should know how to get simple answers to simple questions.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by steph6: 11:16am On Oct 09, 2017
pls guys I need help finding a notary public in Lagos state
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by omorosy45: 11:18am On Oct 09, 2017
zeemo2007:

this is the same statement that keeps pissing me off google dis google that.You go to google without aving a prior knowledge about anything how ll u grab ehnn oga? is like telling someone to google how to become an electrician then practicalise it by touching wire hmmm dat na death senstence.N talking about reading dis thread from d begining n doing google research i ave googled my phone out and if not 4 dis platform i wont even know theres anything like courses dat ll get u pr n as 4 d thread,i ave read both back n front dats y i keep seeing tafe,al1,al2,al3,cro etc i do not understand all of these.therefore my question is whats al1 al2 and al3 schools?whats the meaning of tafe?n what field someone who studied mass com can go 4 msc that ll enable him/her get pr?n as a student dat is going for d hussle what city do u advise tuition fee wise n availability of jobs? n which school allows first semester deposit of 6000 to 7000 aud gracias!!
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mcdion: 11:36am On Oct 09, 2017
omorosy45:
this is the same statement that keep pissing me off google dis google that.You go to google without aving a prior knowledge about anything how ll u grab ehnn oga? is like telling someone to google how to become an electrician then practicalise it by touching wire hmmm dat na death senstence.N talking about reading dis thread from d begining n doing google research i ave googled my phone out and if not 4 dis platform i wont even know theres anything like course dat ll get u pr n as 4 d thread,i ave read both back n front dats y i keep seeing tafe,al1,al2,al3,cro etc i do not understand all of these.therefore my question is whats al1 al2 and al3 schools?whats the meaning of tafe?n what field someone who studied mass com can go 4 msc that ll enable him/her get pr?n as a student dat is going for d hussle what city do u advise tuition fee wise n availability of jobs? gracias!!
I think you need help unfortunately no one can help you if you continue in this way.

I suggest you let the gurus know your present circumstance as it relates to your profile and ofcourse your financial capacity.

Now search Google dis way Al1 universities in Australia and do same for Al2, Al3.

Also Tafe schools in Australia.

Note: even all this your questions are on Google. Let the truth be told abeg. Cheers

7 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by omorosy45: 11:42am On Oct 09, 2017
Mcdion:
I think you need help unfortunately no one can help you if you continue in this way.

I suggest you let the gurus know your present circumstance as it relates to your profile and ofcourse your financial capacity.

Now search Google dis way Al1 universities in Australia and do same for Al2, Al3.

Also Tafe schools in Australia.

Note: even all this your questions are on Google. Let the truth be told abeg. Cheers
Tufiakwa!! i give up...he still dnt get it an not asking abt d schools, google al1 schools n blablabla whats d meaning of al1 n so on.u no what no answer again!!
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by omorosy45: 11:49am On Oct 09, 2017
bikonu next time if ave gat questions 2 ask if d question irritates anyone gegely jump n pass let a good Samaritan dat it dosnt irritates answer instead of rapping it up with "do ur research " ndi researchers
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mcdion: 11:58am On Oct 09, 2017
omorosy45:
Tufiakwa!! i give up
And you need help? anyways since I am not too busy I will answer your questions.
TAFE means Technical and Further Education. They provide vocational education and training in Australia.

AL1 means Assessment level 1.
AL2 2.
and so on.
It is an indicator for managing immigration risk.

You can see while gurus are not answering you.

Please ask your questions as it relates to your present circumstance. Cheers.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by omorosy45: 12:04pm On Oct 09, 2017
Mcdion:
And you need help? anyways since I am not too busy I will answer your questions.
TAFE means Technical and Further Education. They provide vocational education and training in Australia.

AL1 means Assessment level 1.
AL2 2.
and so on.
It is an indicator for managing immigration risk.

You can see while gurus are not answering you.

Please ask your questions as it relates to your present circumstance. Cheers.
......thanks oga i pray i graduate 2 dat level of asking mature questions (current situation questions).As it is now my questions are irrelevant bcuz i avnt taken d first step yet but soon ll by Gods grace.aldsame fanks 4 ur time
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mcdion: 12:11pm On Oct 09, 2017
omorosy45:
......thanks oga i pray i graduate 2 dat level of asking mature questions (current situation questions).As it is now my questions are irrelevant bcuz i avnt taken d first step yet but soon ll by Gods grace.aldsame fanks 4 ur time
please do not feel bad about this because you have not really ask any question hopefully you will understand later. Ask your questions as it relates to you at the moment. Cheers

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (688) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.