Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (281) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1250001 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lordkratos: 12:21am On Jul 11, 2018
Yes you can. Provide them with the reasons and supporting docs. I did the same when my visa wasnt granted for my initial start date.
MYLYN:
Please is it possible to change my oshc start date? Please a response is needed ...

Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Sirbantu(m): 1:58am On Jul 11, 2018
BravoBravoBravo:

Congrats on your grant bro; please I want to know if it was a natural justice letter they sent you

Baba it was the Natural Justice.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Vixenismypet: 8:24am On Jul 11, 2018
Goodmorning all, If anyone wants to pay school fees, insurance, visa fees or any other fees to Australia kindly Make use of AUSTRANSACTION Dot COm... He's reliable, swift, customer friendly and most importantly legit. The only mistake I made was not paying my fees through him would have saved myself the one month wait and extra 28k lol...
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bornlegend: 8:46am On Jul 11, 2018
bornlegend:

Hello House,

I just received my grant now!
I applied 29th April, 2018 to CDU,
For all the guys that assisted me, God bless you all!
Please, anyone that can help me with the above help as it is more than ever needed. Thank you.

Hello house,

Please, help!
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jolanrewaju: 11:23am On Jul 11, 2018
Hello Ause, please am about doing my visa application. However, I will like to know if I need to write a letter for my reason for my student visa refusal to US because I only drop the normal blue form with the agent.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Kinsoking4: 6:52pm On Jul 11, 2018
bornlegend:

Hello House,

I just received my grant now!
I applied 29th April, 2018 to CDU,
For all the guys that assisted me, God bless you all!
Please, anyone that can help me with the above help as it is more than ever needed. Thank you.
pls what's the full meaning of that CDU?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by MYLYN(f): 7:29pm On Jul 11, 2018
How do I book appointment with Fatayi clinic ,all their numbers aren't going through
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Hardinno: 7:55pm On Jul 11, 2018
MYLYN:
How do I book appointment with Fatayi clinic ,all their numbers aren't going through

You can as well try IOM at Ikeja GRA
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by slimvim: 9:50pm On Jul 11, 2018
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Amy3090: 10:12pm On Jul 11, 2018
kessel:
Thanks for the info
I will like to know, between the forklifting job and aged care, which is more profitable,although I have a medical background. Thanks
Medical background? Then you don't have a problem getting a job. Just package your resume and apply to as much as dissability or aged care agency as you can. One must click, once you get your first job, don't worry others go come. Make sure you use aussie resume. When asked about experience say yes. When asked about availability say you are available morning, afternoon, evening and sleepovers. Don't look at your sch timetable. Once the job comes then you can inform the roostering of your availability. Gd luck

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 11, 2018
MYLYN:
If u work with an agent it would be easier for u to just ask ur agent to book u and if otherwise contact their mtn number. I was there for my medicals yesterday. All d best.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mcbnmcgn: 12:15am On Jul 12, 2018
I went for the medicals at fatayi Williams on Tuesday and d result was submitted the following day which is on Wednesday because I got a notification on my mail from the hospital. I can give u description of how to get there if u want to.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by IamphilVitalis: 10:34am On Jul 12, 2018
Hello house please reason this.
I have been in contact with stanley college Perth wa through their email that I got from the website and I've started my application with them already . I later decided to call them with the number on their website and one lady like that picked the call and when we were talking she asked me of my nationality and I told her nigeria and the next thing she said was that they don't give admission to offshore students from my country. please my people is that possible, what do you guys. please the guy that recently updated on here that he just got admission from Stanley college Perth Wa should please come and confirm this and help o because I no understand this oyinbo people at all
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 12:23pm On Jul 12, 2018
IamphilVitalis:
Hello house please reason this.
I have been in contact with stanley college Perth wa through their email that I got from the website and I've started my application with them already . I later decided to call them with the number on their website and one lady like that picked the call and when we were talking she asked me of my nationality and I told her nigeria and the next thing she said was that they don't give admission to offshore students from my country. please my people is that possible, what do you guys. please the guy that recently updated on here that he just got admission from Stanley college Perth Wa should please come and confirm this and help o because I no understand this oyinbo people at all
Go find another school abi na by force
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Samantha256: 12:45pm On Jul 12, 2018
MYLYN:

Call them to schedule an appointment 013429200
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Samantha256: 12:46pm On Jul 12, 2018
Kinsoking4:

Charles Darwin University.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by IamphilVitalis: 12:47pm On Jul 12, 2018
Solitin40:

Go find another school abi na by force

Abi o, see me see form o, on top my owo ...bro please suggest for me a school, college precisely
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ilias2: 1:27pm On Jul 12, 2018
MYLYN:

Iom is cheaper and just book a day or so ahead
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by JoshOhans: 2:31pm On Jul 12, 2018
Hi everyone,
pls with respect to Australian Skilled workers programme, can i apply as primary applicant with my wife as dependant and at the same time my wife will apply as primary applicant while i stand as her dependant? would that disqualify me?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Kinsoking4: 4:53pm On Jul 12, 2018
Pls guys can some help in telling me some cheap affordable schools one can enroll for masters in Australia... Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Kinsoking4: 5:30pm On Jul 12, 2018
Samantha256:

Charles Darwin University.
ok bro.. U applied for post graduate abi VET course?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Kinsoking4: 6:13pm On Jul 12, 2018
Kinsoking4:
congrats bro.. Pls bro did u apply for post graduate or VET course?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Vixenismypet: 7:33pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ilias2:

Iom is cheaper and just book a day or so ahead

My agent said they aren't carrying out medical examination again in lag... Did you or has anyone here done medicals there recently?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mcbnmcgn: 8:39pm On Jul 12, 2018
Vixenismypet:

My agent said they aren't carrying out medical examination again in lag... Did you or has anyone here done medicals there recently?
Oga go to where ur agent asked u to go that's fatayi Williams, I was dere on Tuesday.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kessel: 9:04pm On Jul 12, 2018
Thank you so much for this info
Amy3090:

they all depend. disability jobs have more shifts and pays well as much as forklift jobs. You get good pay in both. Ideally, you should be concerned at getting any job first and then when you integrate into the system, you will be able to choose what you want.

I am sending information out because so many people don't knw how difficult it is here. The benefits are there but you have to be strong. I almost came home initially because the stress was just unbearable, but a lot of people are really strong. If I could survive it, then anyone else can. come with both first and 2nd semester sch fees. Collect receipt for every accommodation fees, make sure you sign an agreement and keep your copy as so many people would want to prey on your ignorance by kicking you outta the house at will and may even call the police on you saying you are trespassing on their property, the police are gonna request for a rental agreement if you claim you are a genuine tenant.
First aid and CPR tests are not expensive, virtually every job would request for it. If you are a nurse or a doctor or those sort of professions with laboratory etc, then it wont be difficult for you to get a job in hospitals. Say you have experience when applying for a job. Just ask for aussie resume, let people here send you a copy of theirs.

overall, be very careful what to say and who you say it to. So many snitches and people are gonna misinterpret you and you are already on watchlist. If you can, DO NOT DATE ANYONE ON YOUR FIRST 6 MONTHS HERE. focus on your studies and try as much as you can to get a job. you know come to look woman or man. NA study and hustle, when everything is balanced, you will know and carefully start a relationship; if you wish to.

Remember to save money for a car and even if you are unable to buy one and an employer asks if you have a car, just say YES!

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by goodguygonebad: 10:39pm On Jul 12, 2018
My question might sound stupid, please forgive me ahead.

For those who have applied for VISA, is the English test inviolable. I need the response to take a decision on taking the IELTS test or not. I already have letters from previous schools stating training in English.

Thanks guys
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pretty2017: 11:15pm On Jul 12, 2018
Amy3090...how us the University of the sunshine coast and sunshine coast it self, that's the Uni am looking at in few months. will be great if you could give time let me ask a few more question about USC.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pretty2017: 11:17pm On Jul 12, 2018
Why seat on the fense ? go ahead and get your English, don't wait for you to be asked.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 11:46pm On Jul 12, 2018
goodguygonebad:
My question might sound stupid, please forgive me ahead.

For those who have applied for VISA, is the English test inviolable. I need the response to take a decision on taking the IELTS test or not. I already have letters from previous schools stating training in English.

Thanks guys
If you check DIBP website IELTS is one of the required documents so it’s compulsory

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 11:48pm On Jul 12, 2018
IamphilVitalis:

Abi o, see me see form o, on top my owo ...bro please suggest for me a school, college precisely
Check the first page of this thread

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.