Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (282) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1249951 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bligs: 2:35am On Jul 13, 2018
IamphilVitalis:
Hello house please reason this.
I have been in contact with stanley college Perth wa through their email that I got from the website and I've started my application with them already . I later decided to call them with the number on their website and one lady like that picked the call and when we were talking she asked me of my nationality and I told her nigeria and the next thing she said was that they don't give admission to offshore students from my country. please my people is that possible, what do you guys. please the guy that recently updated on here that he just got admission from Stanley college Perth Wa should please come and confirm this and help o because I no understand this oyinbo people at all
When i stated here that it kinda hard presently to get into Australia through colleges, couple of guys antagonized me, good you find out, your best shot is applying to a Uni offering VET courses with that you will still encounter maximum scrutiny from DIBP.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bornlegend: 12:23pm On Jul 13, 2018
hello house!

I need a suggestion on cheapest flight to Darwin?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by henrymor: 1:35pm On Jul 13, 2018
Hello fam,

I am about to apply to a uni in Australia but I have been preparing for TOEFLE before because I had Canada in mind. I noticed Australia schools request for IELTS can I still do TOEFLE instead of IELTS and present it for application?

Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by foliat: 1:56pm On Jul 13, 2018
Please house has anyone being issued visa this week?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ilias2: 2:29pm On Jul 13, 2018
Vixenismypet:

My agent said they aren't carrying out medical examination again in lag... Did you or has anyone here done medicals there recently?

Try and confirm yourself by using google and if they still doand there office address. i was told by my agent when i was doing mine that they won't accept it and she also advise me not to use them but obviously after i used them and was successful, she start to inform her other client. Most of the agent base there information on little research they do and experience .once any information is giving. Double check yourself

If indeed they are not in lagos anymore. Check the Australian visa website to check the list of accredited medical centre......
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by IamphilVitalis: 5:05pm On Jul 13, 2018
bligs:

When i stated here that it kinda hard presently to get into Australia through colleges, couple of guys antagonized me, good you find out, your best shot is applying to a Uni offering VET courses with that you will still encounter maximum scrutiny from DIBP.

Ohkay, I think that won't be an issue.
But bro would it be around same cost with college vet courses.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jolanrewaju: 10:31pm On Jul 13, 2018
Please Ause hope the medical still hold at fatayi clinic at vi? N please wot about biometric? Please I need full address ooo I no won lost I be omo ib! All I see is Anthony ikeja�
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mcbnmcgn: 11:13pm On Jul 13, 2018
jolanrewaju:
Please Ause hope the medical still hold at fatayi clinic at vi? N please wot about biometric? Please I need full address ooo I no won lost I be omo ib! All I see is Anthony ikeja�
Yes medicals still holds at fatayi Williams but u will have to call or email them to book for appointments, and for the biometrics the full address is:5th & 6th Floors Etiebets Place,
21 Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way Abule Onigbagbo Bus Stop
Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.
I hope this information helps u. All d best.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jolanrewaju: 1:45am On Jul 14, 2018
mcbnmcgn:

Yes medicals still holds at fatayi Williams but u will have to call or email them to book for appointments, and for the biometrics the full address is:5th & 6th Floors Etiebets Place,
21 Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way Abule Onigbagbo Bus Stop
Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.
I hope this information helps u. All d best.
thank you
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jolanrewaju: 11:46am On Jul 14, 2018
Please how much are you charge in Naira for recent visa fee. I know is 575 aud equivalent 155k but d agent they charge me 165k. I want to be sure about d real amount.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by annaliese88: 1:19pm On Jul 14, 2018
Hello. Please how do I pay for my PTE exam? I tried to do it directly through the PTE website but it’s declining all my cards.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kessel: 3:34pm On Jul 14, 2018
Good day guys,trying to get a good deal for my ticket and finally settling with South African airways,however,am concerned about hotel reservations for the long layover,anything I can do to get them include it in my fare?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by slimvim: 4:48pm On Jul 14, 2018
kessel:
Good day guys,trying to get a good deal for my ticket and finally settling with South African airways,however,am concerned about hotel reservations for the long layover,anything I can do to get them include it in my fare?

Please how did you book?...
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kessel: 8:17pm On Jul 14, 2018
Am yet to book,that’s why am asking to know how to go about it in order to have hotel reservation included
slimvim:

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by slimvim: 10:38pm On Jul 14, 2018
slimvim:

Who can help us?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mamajaz(f): 1:14am On Jul 15, 2018
jolanrewaju:
You can equally do your medicals at IOM, Isaac John street, MBA and do your biometrics in Etiebets place, same MBA. So your trip will be compacted. Both requires booking ahead though.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by evarukomadu: 1:21am On Jul 15, 2018
cry crygood morning all the gurus in the house, i'm nt a frequent nairalander but i love coming to this place to seek information because una too good 4 dat kyn thing. Abeg e don really hook me for neck and i need an urgent reply.
I'm currently applying for a masters degree in civil engineering using BCIE agency nd i'm at a point where even the agency people cannot help me. I jst got an offer from CQU but the area that is giving me sleepless night is the statement of accnt stuff. The agency people said I need atleast 14 million naira (1st yr tuition fee plus 1 yr living expense plus air fare) in my sponsors accnt, but my dad who is a surveyor and is also my sponsor, rather than keep that kind of money in his accnt, invests in acquiring landed properties. so here is the thing, my bro who is in australia on a work visa is assisting my dad raise about 9 million naira. we have a lot of landed properties including 3 rented appartments and a school which my mum manages here in portharcourt. pls if i package the 9 million statement of account along side deed of ownership for the rented appartments including deed of conveyance when he bought some of the landed properties plus cash payment reciepts my dad recieved for his services (atleast 1yr old), pls will it sell??.
We have been trying to find buyer for some of the lands but with the economic situation in the country, e no easy 2 see buyer.
Also, do i need to show both my dad and my brother's statement of account or do i just keep all the money in one account?

pls help a brother out, this is really urgent...God bless una plenty
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mamajaz(f): 1:24am On Jul 15, 2018
nurseafrica:
All these "I HAVE BEEN A SILENT READER. MY GRANT IS OUT. GROUP OF PEOPLE". They are the worse type of persons that never helps. They just use your information and work on it. Mr Silent Reader this attitude will not take you far. If we all become silent readers who will update the house on that information that helped you. Plz change your ways. . Ndi silent readers.
Boss is angry.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mamajaz(f): 1:58am On Jul 15, 2018
evarukomadu:
cry :'
pls help a brother out, this is really urgent...God bless una plenty
I have a similar case at hand. Solitin should be able to help us out here. PR is an alternative to look at.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bligs: 4:27am On Jul 15, 2018
IamphilVitalis:

Ohkay, I think that won't be an issue.
But bro would it be around same cost with college vet courses.
To the best of my knowledge and also depending on Uni and courses, it ranges between AUD9K to AUD12K per semester.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Amy3090: 6:55am On Jul 15, 2018
Pretty2017:
Amy3090...how us the University of the sunshine coast and sunshine coast it self, that's the Uni am looking at in few months. will be great if you could give time let me ask a few more question about USC.

Great school, you will love it here on the coast. More sunshine though.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Amy3090: 7:07am On Jul 15, 2018
Hi, is anyone coming to brisbane or gold coast soon. I need a little favour from such person. Please contact me. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by foliat: 7:30am On Jul 15, 2018
Seems everyone for July session has gotten their visas. That's good. Please am still awaiting mine, is there anyone else waiting with me? Or are they all silent readers? Anyway my visa is coming out tommorrow so am sharing my testimony early. To all waiting this week brings with it good tidings. Just Believe and it shall come to pass.

3 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by evarukomadu: 8:49am On Jul 15, 2018
mamajaz:
I have a similar case at hand. Solitin should be able to help us out here. PR is an alternative to look at.

ok....plss Solitin help us out, it kinda urgent
God bless u boss @solitin.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ashianemmanuel(m): 11:20am On Jul 15, 2018
I submitted my visa application on 14th June 2018, yesterday CO asked me to provide my OSHC document stating the cover period... whereas i paid my OSHC together with my tuition fee , my school (Flinders) only gave me COE which also stated that i have paid my OSHC and they indicated the cover date in my COE. Please is there any Flinders in the house, who has already gotten his/her grant ...how did you manage this situation .. The CO gave me 7days to provide the OSHC certificate .
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jolanrewaju: 11:27am On Jul 15, 2018
ashianemmanuel:
I submitted my visa application on 14th June 2018, yesterday CO asked me to provide my OSHC document stating the cover period... whereas i paid my OSHC together with my tuition fee , my school (Flinders) only gave me COE which also stated that i have paid my OSHC and they indicated the cover date in my COE. Please is there any Flinders in the house, who has already gotten his/her grant ...how did you manage this situation .. The CO gave me 7days to provide the OSHC certificate .
Did u use an agent? They are suppose to send u certificate of ur oshc
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ashianemmanuel(m): 11:49am On Jul 15, 2018
jolanrewaju:
Did u use an agent? They are suppose to send u certificate of ur oshc

Yes am using an agent, but i paid the OSHC together with my tuition fee directly to the school. No OSHC certificate issued to me but the school indicated that i have paid for my OSHC in my COE
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Amy3090: 1:00pm On Jul 15, 2018
Who is coming to sunshinecoast soon? Help ooo
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jolanrewaju: 1:07pm On Jul 15, 2018
ashianemmanuel:

Yes am using an agent, but i paid the OSHC together with my tuition fee directly to the school. No OSHC certificate issued to me but the school indicated that i have paid for my OSHC in my COE
talk to your agent because the body is suppose to send it to them. That's y it was indicated in ur Coe.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Drugo88: 9:33pm On Jul 15, 2018
Please House,am a Medical Doctor, I want to do my master's in Australia, which course will you advise me to to,so as to enable me get 2 yrs post study visa,and which sch is best for me,am new here,I need professional advice,hv been checking out schools via googlr,but its bin difficult for me,....plss help
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by IamphilVitalis: 9:37pm On Jul 15, 2018
bligs:

To the best of my knowledge and also depending on Uni and courses, it ranges between AUD9K to AUD12K per semester.

Thanks alot bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.