Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,322 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (631) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1248015 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by aodis: 5:24pm On May 05, 2023
Maranatha5:
I have my grant!

Date of application 13th March
Medicals and biometrics at fatayi Williams and VFS lekki 24th March
Date of grant 5th May.

For everyone waiting, you must testify.

Congratulations , I tap into your testimony.

4 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by aodis: 5:28pm On May 05, 2023
thug:
Good evening all, pls am having a very serious question. I noticed that the tuition fees of Australian University are on the high side. Ranging from 30k and above Australian dollar. How does one make payment for such high fees. Pls how do the people that got admission and paid there fees pass this hurdle. I am a pharmacist, and I want to go for Masters there. Is there any chances for PR there for me. I need answers from the experience ones cos this is very urgent.

I just paid my fees, but my sister helped from her end abroad
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by aodis: 5:32pm On May 05, 2023
Kerimu:
Good evening everyone if there any short cut for this ielts text?

If you want a good outcome, go through Jay youtube videos . I didnt buy any handout or attended any class, I did twice sha. cos the frist one i didnt get the required band. I later listened and watch Jays videos on Youtube for a week, and got 8.5 speaking, 7.5 listening , 7.5 writing and 7 reading

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Samstan4: 6:44pm On May 05, 2023
Maranatha5:
I have my grant!

Date of grant 5th May.

Congratulations!!! I am still waiting ooo, I applied on 9th march for subsequent entrant, I pray they respond too.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Maranatha5(f): 7:22pm On May 05, 2023
Samstan4:

Congratulations!!! I am still waiting ooo, I applied on 9th march for subsequent entrant, I pray they respond too.

Okay, subsequent entrant sometimes takes upto 3 months sometimes. By God's grace it will come soon.

Please check your mail. I would like for us to connect please i need some information on subsequent entrant
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by NittaO: 8:43pm On May 05, 2023
Good evening everyone.
I have Occupational English Test (OET) with a "B" in all sections.
Please who knows if OET is being used for study visa application.

I saw it online in Aussie visa website that OET can be used but my agent doesn't know about it.
Pls help out with an answer as it's not funny preparing for another English test when I have another exam coming up.

Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Samstan4: 9:39pm On May 05, 2023
Maranatha5:

Okay, subsequent entrant sometimes takes upto 3 months sometimes. By God's grace it will come soon.

Please check your mail. I would like for us to connect please i need some information on subsequent entrant

I've responded to your mail already
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by NB1912: 3:45am On May 06, 2023
NittaO:
Good evening everyone.
I have Occupational English Test (OET) with a "B" in all sections.
Please who knows if OET is being used for study visa application.

I saw it online in Aussie visa website that OET can be used but my agent doesn't know about it.
Pls help out with an answer as it's not funny preparing for another English test when I have another exam coming up.

Thanks
OET is accepted for courses related to health profession.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Flames000(m): 7:11am On May 06, 2023
Ernest93:
Hello Gurus In the house. I applied to WSU, got admission and submitted documents for GTE assessment since 10th of March and I haven’t heard anything from the school. I have called several and they keep telling me that it’s still under review. My start date is July. I’m kinda worried. Anybody in the situation before?

Hello I’m sorry to read about this considering you are starting in July. I applied to same school, and submitted for my GTE on 16th of February, they didn’t respond to me till like 13th of March (asking for more documents) then on the 17th of March, they gave me an unconditional offer.

I suggest you try to follow up with them through your agent even though you have called.

You may need to consider deferring the admission when it finally comes because the timeline to get full offer, accept it, pay fees, wait to receive COE, and start applying for visa between now and July is very narrow.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Udo004: 10:26am On May 06, 2023
Maranatha5:
I have my grant!

Date of grant 5th May.

Congrats!please how where u able to book for your medicals at fatayi Williams was it by mail or u went in person and had it same day.Also how much did it cost?Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Maranatha5(f): 11:13am On May 06, 2023
Udo004:

Congrats!please how where u able to book for your medicals at fatayi Williams was it by mail or u went in person and had it same day.Also how much did it cost?Thanks

It was my agent that got the appointment for me. He just updated me on the date. I believe he has a relationship with them already so it was easy.

It cost me 70k, if you do not have the polio vaccine indicated in your yellow card you will pay higher. Like 75k
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mozillafire: 12:05pm On May 06, 2023
aodis:

If you want a good outcome, go through Jay youtube videos . I didnt buy any handout or attended any class, I did twice sha. cos the frist one i didnt get the required band. I later listened and watch Jays videos on Youtube for a week, and got 8.5 speaking, 7.5 listening , 7.5 writing and 7 reading
Which one is Jays video?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by aodis: 1:17pm On May 06, 2023
GO TO YOUTUBE AND TYPE IELTS JAY. ITS CLEARLY UNDERSTOOD!
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by aodis: 1:18pm On May 06, 2023
Mozillafire:

Which one is Jays video?

GO TO YOUTUBE AND TYPE IELTS JAY. ITS CLEARLY UNDERSTOOD

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by NittaO: 1:35pm On May 06, 2023
OET is accepted for courses related to health profession.

Thanks for your response. I intend doing Masters in Psychology (Clinical).

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jubal21: 3:12pm On May 06, 2023
Hey guys and ladies greetings to you all

Can submit an updated Sop to the immigration after the 7th week of my visa aaplication? Ws going to just buttress a point I briefly stated in my initial SOP. Your timely response will be appreciated.

Hello I’m sorry to read about this considering you are starting in July. I applied to same school, and submitted for my GTE on 16th of February, they didn’t respond to me till like 13th of March (asking for more documents) then on the 17th of March, they gave me an unconditional offer.

I suggest you try to follow up with them through your agent even though you have called.

You may need to consider deferring the admission when it finally comes because the timeline to get full offer, accept it, pay fees, wait to receive COE, and start applying for visa between now and July is very narrow.[/quote]
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jubal21: 3:13pm On May 06, 2023
Hey guys can I submit an updated SOP to the immigration after the 7th week of my vusa application? I just wanted to buttress on a brief point I made in the initial SOp. Your timely response will be appreciated.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by emmyomo: 9:45pm On May 06, 2023
Maranatha5:
I have my grant!

Date of grant 5th May.

Congratulations
Please when is your start date and which school?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Maranatha5(f): 9:53pm On May 06, 2023
emmyomo:

Congratulations
Please when is your start date and which school?
29th May, James cook University

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sudo1986: 7:39am On May 07, 2023
Who applied to Deakin University, PhD program?
Their own process is not easy to come by. We first submitted an expression of interest. It took like 1 and half months to be processed and assessed. Later the Expression of Interest passed, and invited is to apply for formal application. However, they said that the scholarship isn't guarantee, because every application is going to be compared.
Who has been in this shoe before? Till now, they've not said anything about the formal application.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sagalex: 8:08am On May 07, 2023
Congratulations!

Did they ask for additional documents during the process?

I have my grant!

Date of grant 5th May.

For everyone waiting, you must testify. [/quote]
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Maranatha5(f): 8:41am On May 07, 2023
sagalex:
Congratulations!

Did they ask for additional documents during the process?

I have my grant!

Date of grant 5th May.

No nothing else was requested apart from the normal documents I applied with.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Fashola666: 10:10am On May 07, 2023
Olajide6566:
Lecturers and students deserve to be denied visas because they abuse the educational route to run from the country.

While politicians should be approved visas so they can learn from other countries how to use our little resources to our advantage.

Stop running to white man country, they built thier cities. You should build yours too.
With all due respect sir
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sudo1986: 2:10pm On May 07, 2023
Could you list the documents you applied with? If you are on fully funded scholarship, do you have to provide statement of account?

Maranatha5:

No nothing else was requested apart from the normal documents I applied with.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Topshow4real: 3:54pm On May 07, 2023
aodis:

And to add to your confidence, i have a social science background . After my B.sc i found myself working in the EPCI industry and got close to 14years expercience. I decieded to opt for a masters in construction management and i got the admission. Though i took some online courses in PM, Building mangement and ISO early this year, and added these documents to my admission application and got the admission. So what i see here is your zeal and determation for a change in your educational background, go for it and do some quick online courses. People do find themselves in different backgrounds other than what to studied in their UG days.

Thank you for this. Due to the course change, did you face any issue during visa application? This is my worry. And please, can any lawyer certify my documents?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by talk2yinkuz: 12:46am On May 08, 2023
Good day to our Guru's in the house.

Please i need your urgent assistance, I applied to Lead College and got an offer of admission, however they are requesting for the following, please how do i go about them;

1. Notarised/ Certified copy of all academic qualification

2. SOP Certificate.

Thanks in anticipation for your urgent support
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by martins2021: 2:56am On May 08, 2023
sudo1986:
Who applied to Deakin University, PhD program?
Their own process is not easy to come by. We first submitted an expression of interest. It took like 1 and half months to be processed and assessed. Later the Expression of Interest passed, and invited is to apply for formal application. However, they said that the scholarship isn't guarantee, because every application is going to be compared.
Who has been in this shoe before? Till now, they've not said anything about the formal application.
Do you have publication and research experience? What about good score in your IELTS?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sudo1986: 6:31am On May 08, 2023
I have four publications, but no IELTS. However, they conducted English test called DUELING test for us and I passed. After that was when they invited me for a formal application.

martins2021:
Do you have publication and research experience? What about good score in your IELTS?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by martins2021: 7:07am On May 08, 2023
sudo1986:
I have four publications, but no IELTS. However, they conducted English test called DUELING test for us and I passed. After that was when they invited me for a formal application.

ok and I believe you will get the admission

(1) (2) (3) ... (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.