Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,715 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Flashback: Joining APC, The Last Thing I Will Do – Obanikoro - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flashback: Joining APC, The Last Thing I Will Do – Obanikoro (475 Views)

2019: What I Discussed With Buhari Before Joining APC – Uzor Kalu / Aisha Buhari Congratulates Kemi Adeosun For Joining APC / “Joining APC Is Like Leaving Jesus Christ For Satan” – Fayose Replies Aluko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flashback: Joining APC, The Last Thing I Will Do – Obanikoro by adem30: 12:14pm On May 08, 2017
A former Minister of State for Defence, Senator Musiliu Obanikoro has described as untrue reports that he may defect with his supporters from the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).
Six lawmakers in the Lagos State House of Assembly elected on the platform of the PDP last week announced their defection to APC.

The lawmakers include Akeem Bello (Amuwo Odofin II) who was Minority Leader and the Minority Whip, Mosunmola Sangodara (Surulere II).
Others are Jude Idimogu (Oshodi/Isolo II), Dayo Famakinwa (Ajeromi Ifelodun II), Oluwa Fatai (Ajeromi/Ifelodun I) and Olusola Sokunle (Oshodi/Isolo I).
Only two members – Victor Akande (Ojo I) and Dipo Olorunrinu (Amuwo-Odofin I) are now in the opposition.
A chieftain of the APC who spoke to condition of anonymity said they are working to bring Obanikoro and his supporters into their fold.
However, Obanikoro,m who spoke through his media aide, Jonathan Eze said he has never contemplated leaving the PDP for another party.
According to him “ Please disregard the report. It is a lie from the pit of hell. Joining APC? That is the last thing I will ever do”.

http://independent.ng/joining-apc-the-last-thing-i-will-do-obanikoro/

Re: Flashback: Joining APC, The Last Thing I Will Do – Obanikoro by adem30: 12:15pm On May 08, 2017
Now the story have Changed
Re: Flashback: Joining APC, The Last Thing I Will Do – Obanikoro by GloriaNinja(f): 12:16pm On May 08, 2017
NIGERIA = THE LAND OF POLITICAL CORRUPTION
Re: Flashback: Joining APC, The Last Thing I Will Do – Obanikoro by princeSammyz: 12:17pm On May 08, 2017
Politics is all about Interest... For them, it does not really matter whether its with the umbrella or the broom.

1 Like

Re: Flashback: Joining APC, The Last Thing I Will Do – Obanikoro by mazimee(m): 12:50pm On May 08, 2017
Until I see a video from Obanikoro, I will take all of these as mere speculations.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Should Stop Deceiving Us On His Hatred Of Buhari- Adeyemi / After Winning Election, Akeredolu Wants Ondo Workers To Sacrifice Salary Arrears / Under Ajimobi, Oyo state is going into paralysis over N155.9b debt - Makinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.