Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,673 members, 7,837,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Obasanjo Is Under A Spell – Taiwo Obasanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Is Under A Spell – Taiwo Obasanjo (42356 Views)

"Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo / Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" / Olujunwo Obasanjo & Tope Adebutu's Wedding An Occultic Ceremony - Taiwo Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Is Under A Spell – Taiwo Obasanjo by shugasofttouch: 2:56pm On May 08, 2017
lalasticlala:

http://sunnewsonline.com/obasanjo-is-under-a-spell-ex-presidents-wife-explodes-on-their-sons-controversial-wedding/
she said she didn't get pregnant by accident, and she didn't just wake up one day to tell ha husband dat she was pregnant. she stayed long n had to go for help b4 he was conceived and was told no more elaborate parties after he clocks 34. Hmm it means something is not right my thought sha

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is Under A Spell – Taiwo Obasanjo by nickxtra(m): 2:56pm On May 08, 2017
MOSTEC:
i schooled in ogun state. abeokuta to be precise. i knw wat they can do. their juju is second to none. that state is the head quarters of witchery. the atmosphere sef is full of juju.......... quote me nd die. ......
So... pls finish what you have in mind
Re: Obasanjo Is Under A Spell – Taiwo Obasanjo by peacockremi(m): 2:59pm On May 08, 2017
daniella04:
Please what is the constitutional age a person should attain before contesting for presidency
u can ask ur demonic father, OBASANJO
Re: Obasanjo Is Under A Spell – Taiwo Obasanjo by juman(m): 3:22pm On May 08, 2017
Useless family.
Re: Obasanjo Is Under A Spell – Taiwo Obasanjo by Amicable24: 3:22pm On May 08, 2017
MOSTEC:
i schooled in ogun state. abeokuta to be precise. i knw wat they can do. their juju is second to none. that state is the head quarters of witchery. the atmosphere sef is full of juju.......... quote me nd die. ......

What's with this 'quote me and die' rubbish you people post here all the time.. What are you scared of angry angry

I guess you have some growing up to do

Re: Obasanjo Is Under A Spell – Taiwo Obasanjo by kjhova(m): 3:25pm On May 08, 2017
To many posters above, the groom is not a BOY. He will be 34 by June 1 and is thus only 5 years younger than France's new president, Emmanuel Macron!

If he has heard all that his mum is agitating about and still choose to have his society wedding on May 13, he jolly well has his rights as an adult. I have nothing against the Ajibutu family on this matter as the groom is the prime decision maker here.

Being an atheist, I consider the mum's agitations as bullocks. However, it won't hurt anybody if the groom agree to shift the date from May 13 to June 2nd, will it?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is Under A Spell – Taiwo Obasanjo by fineboynl(m): 3:32pm On May 08, 2017
this mother most have gotten her son from prophecy. hence she is following the tracks.
Re: Obasanjo Is Under A Spell – Taiwo Obasanjo by Bigsteveg(m): 3:35pm On May 08, 2017
kindnyce:
Am not surprised..
Sleeping with Daughter in law
Committing incest.
Imposing disastrous leadership in Naija
Please go read before u start saying rubbish. I didnt see anywhere in the write up that Olusegun Obasanjo was mentioned. How you passed your WAEC baffles me if actually you have already.
Re: Obasanjo Is Under A Spell – Taiwo Obasanjo by gwama: 3:44pm On May 08, 2017
devour129:
Some people might call her crazy or whatever but it is only a mother that will keep fighting for her blood irrespective of how people perceive her. I just don't know what else to say. Just move the date and satisfy her then move on with your life . This woman has been protesting this date from the beginning , please someone give her a hearing . She said she waited a long time to have this boy , who knows what promises she has made to whatever deity or god she serves( this is another angle). Please son listen to your mother Biko .

Absolutely, it is not difficult to change a wedding date to please a mother, except that the Devil has a hidden agenda. Son, listen well your mother, she loves you and seeks only good for you, do not let yourself be sacrificed like a lamb. cry cry
Re: Obasanjo Is Under A Spell – Taiwo Obasanjo by dernearla(m): 3:46pm On May 08, 2017
[quote author=safarigirl post=56320922]Most people did not read before commenting.

Taiwo Obasanjo is not Olusegun Obasanjo's wife, rather, she is the wife of Olusegun Obasanjo's son...

And she is crying out because some Yoruba demons in the form of one Adebutu girl and her Da Costa mother are trying to off her son at a young age by organizing a spiritually ill-advised glamorous wedding before his 34th birthday

And as much as I do not believe these spiritual jargons, I am inclined to side with her

Point of correction, Taiwo Obasanjo is one of the many wives Olusgeun Obasanjo has and not Obasanjo's son
Re: Obasanjo Is Under A Spell – Taiwo Obasanjo by DanseMacabre(m): 4:25pm On May 08, 2017
safarigirl:
Most people did not read before commenting.

Taiwo Obasanjo is not Olusegun Obasanjo's wife, rather, she is the wife of Olusegun Obasanjo's son...

And she is crying out because some Yoruba demons in the form of one Adebutu girl and her Da Costa mother are trying to off her son at a young age by organizing a spiritually ill-advised glamorous wedding before his 34th birthday

And as much as I do not believe these spiritual jargons, I am inclined to side with her

She's Obasanjo's wife.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is Under A Spell – Taiwo Obasanjo by latsy: 4:58pm On May 08, 2017
This woman is going nuts, her family should take note before she enters market.
Re: Obasanjo Is Under A Spell – Taiwo Obasanjo by latsy: 5:00pm On May 08, 2017
yourexcellency:
Everyone knows OBJ is an Ogboni man...obviously the woman married him because of money now her eyes don clear

Being ogboni is not a crime, you will also marry someone for a reason.
Re: Obasanjo Is Under A Spell – Taiwo Obasanjo by moyin2009: 5:01pm On May 08, 2017
but why 11th and 13th, two odds number? please, mo gbo mo ya beware of jollof rice that day o.
Re: Obasanjo Is Under A Spell – Taiwo Obasanjo by Bashnigga(m): 5:26pm On May 08, 2017
abeg who cast the spell on obj?? couldn't read to whole post
Re: Obasanjo Is Under A Spell – Taiwo Obasanjo by Abbey247: 5:30pm On May 08, 2017
May GOD take perfect control...they should just settle their rift
and let d sleeping dog lies
Re: Obasanjo Is Under A Spell – Taiwo Obasanjo by Only1mi(f): 6:22pm On May 08, 2017
I know people have asked before, but let me ask again. Why don't these people use their juju to progress the country?

For instance, let China write off our debt.
Re: Obasanjo Is Under A Spell – Taiwo Obasanjo by LoveJesus87(m): 6:29pm On May 08, 2017
MOSTEC:
You are right. My spirit just no gree with that city. At all.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is Under A Spell – Taiwo Obasanjo by caracas: 8:24pm On May 08, 2017
Na wao this woman is really serious o
Abeg no cause wahala for my place of Work o
I mean the venue.........
Re: Obasanjo Is Under A Spell – Taiwo Obasanjo by CioAngels(f): 9:05pm On May 08, 2017
Olujonwo, kindly listen to your mother. Why are the rest people so desperate to humiliate the grooms mother. The money bags should move the date for peace. Tope, you want happiness in your marriage? Then stand/vote for peace.
Re: Obasanjo Is Under A Spell – Taiwo Obasanjo by Mrjo(m): 9:14pm On May 08, 2017
daniella04:
Please what is the constitutional age a person should attain before contesting for presidency
70 and above
Re: Obasanjo Is Under A Spell – Taiwo Obasanjo by jamace(m): 9:17pm On May 08, 2017
Re: Obasanjo Is Under A Spell – Taiwo Obasanjo by naijajobx: 9:24pm On May 08, 2017
baba
Re: Obasanjo Is Under A Spell – Taiwo Obasanjo by Caseless: 8:03am On May 09, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
Any jujuman that can cast a spell on OBJ has 2 PhDs in Juju Studies

I trust Abacha sha...the guy no send that one. He deposed a Sultan, arrested OBJ and one other King (can't remember)
the other king is dasuki's father. He was the sultan then.
Re: Obasanjo Is Under A Spell – Taiwo Obasanjo by Caseless: 8:05am On May 09, 2017

But he insisted that after having children, she would balloon the more,
grin grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Is Under A Spell – Taiwo Obasanjo by Caseless: 8:06am On May 09, 2017
caracas:
Na wao this woman is really serious o
Abeg no cause wahala for my place of Work o
I mean the venue.........
lol
Re: Obasanjo Is Under A Spell – Taiwo Obasanjo by Damseldammie(f): 3:08pm On May 09, 2017
wickedworld:
If there is no evil agenda how can daugther inlaw and her mother force or try to control the groom to be mother.

Very simple the bride to be and her mother can go ahead with another man if they can't respect the woman opinon abi na them follow am raise her pinkin? Or why are they trying to tuurn her son against her?

Change the wedding date is that too much to ask from a mother inlaw to be? any way that is what u get from arrange marriage everybody involve want a voice

Hmm...
Re: Obasanjo Is Under A Spell – Taiwo Obasanjo by josite: 11:27am On May 10, 2017
god is not an author of confusion.if the son is wise,he will err on the side of caution and leave the kessington girl alone.obviously he is not madly in love with girl .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Who Donated Life Savings Of 1million Naira To Buhari Critically Ill. / MKO Abiola's Statue Unveiled By Lagos State Government (Photos) / Dino Melaye's Real Age Surrounded By Controversy - (photo Proof)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.