Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,681 members, 7,851,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:28 PM

I Am Messiah Of Biafra – Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Messiah Of Biafra – Nnamdi Kanu (380 Views)

Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Finally Reveals How He Appeared In Israel(photo) / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel / " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Messiah Of Biafra – Nnamdi Kanu by Gistpeeps: 2:28pm On May 08, 2017
Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, has called on his parent’s to pray for him because he’s the messiah of Biafra.

Kanu’s declaration was disclosed by his brother, Prince Emmanuel Kanu, in a chat with The Sun.

Noting that the IPOB leader remains committed to the restoration for Biafra, Kanu’s brother said, “When Nnamdi arrived home he said he did not need anything from us and all Igbo people, other than prayers so that God will lead him through in the task ahead.

“He equally told us that he is the messiah as far as Biafra is concerned. He said that, that is his agreement with God and that God promised that He would not let him down.

“Kanu also promised that he would not let Biafra down. Since it is his wish, all we owe him is to pray to God since what he is doing is in accordance with God’s will concerning his life.

“Nnamdi Kanu told us he believes in freedom of speech and expression at all times. He told us that his visit to his senior brothers, the senators, despite what people may say is the normal thing to do. Some of them have said that his prolonged detention was illegal and could no longer be allowed; they asked him to come and see them and he went; there was nothing wrong with that.

“His primary concern is about the restoration of Biafra, no more, no less.”

http://www.gistpeeps.com/2017/05/i-am-messiah-of-biafra-nnamdi-kanu.html
Re: I Am Messiah Of Biafra – Nnamdi Kanu by hakeem4(m): 2:38pm On May 08, 2017
If you like be prophet Isaiah

We no care

1 Like

Re: I Am Messiah Of Biafra – Nnamdi Kanu by Jaabioro(m): 2:40pm On May 08, 2017
Better!
Re: I Am Messiah Of Biafra – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 08, 2017
Ojukwu biafra dreams died with him.. I pray God helps you that ye may not have went to jail for fun sir.

I support the creation of Biafra. Let these Hausa people be dismissed of our land.. Give them the name "Nigeria." let them go with the name since they believe they are the true Nigerians. So they can contine embarassing and disgracing their fore fathers and the country.

(1) (Reply)

7 Important Things You Should Know About Nigeria’s 2017 Budget. / Nigerians Must Ask:"who Are Funding Bokoharam Insurgency?" / Money Laundering: Ex-Niger Gov, Babangida Aliyu, Gets N200m Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.