Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,022 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Nigerian Prostitute Jumps To Her Death In Dubai During Police Raid (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Prostitute Jumps To Her Death In Dubai During Police Raid (Photo) (91068 Views)

Nigerian Drug Dealer Jumps From 4 Storey Building During Police Chase In Italy / Notorious Gang Leader Arrested After His Charm Failed During Police Raid (photo) / Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad In Malaysia After A Nigerian Guy Booked Her (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Prostitute Jumps To Her Death In Dubai During Police Raid (Photo) by Jesusloveyou: 5:44pm On May 08, 2017
Chikelue2000:
The bae fine sha, another young fresh talent sent to her early grave. if only dis country will be great again
this country will be great again with patients.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Prostitute Jumps To Her Death In Dubai During Police Raid (Photo) by ipodstinks: 5:44pm On May 08, 2017
ihatebuhari:
all this people insulting edo u people are senseless, because u people are in Africa u people thinks like monkeys, that's the reason I left.

I'm proud of western world and

I'm proud of my state.
And you must tell us you are outside Nigeria abi. Hope you are not in Somalia.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Prostitute Jumps To Her Death In Dubai During Police Raid (Photo) by holluphemydavid(m): 5:52pm On May 08, 2017
Wud dis Ashawo work Eva end?
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Jumps To Her Death In Dubai During Police Raid (Photo) by guchee(m): 5:52pm On May 08, 2017
ihatebuhari:
all this people insulting edo u people are senseless, because u people are in Africa u people thinks like monkeys, that's the reason I left.

I'm proud of my state.
Shut up!!..dahx y u THINKS like monkeys
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Jumps To Her Death In Dubai During Police Raid (Photo) by Orpe7(m): 5:53pm On May 08, 2017
Chikelue2000:
The bae fine sha, another young fresh talent sent to her early grave. if only dis country will be great again

Talent of nacking abi
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Jumps To Her Death In Dubai During Police Raid (Photo) by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 08, 2017
Esepayne:
rest where
Lols aunty you dey vex oh! How I wan take know?
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Jumps To Her Death In Dubai During Police Raid (Photo) by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 08, 2017
When they die, they become beautiful. #onlyonnairaland
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Jumps To Her Death In Dubai During Police Raid (Photo) by moorevic(m): 6:14pm On May 08, 2017
The dude which sent this news to pulse really couldn't be more discreet.
i wonder what he does for a living in 'dubai' okpo
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Jumps To Her Death In Dubai During Police Raid (Photo) by Eziokwu1: 6:14pm On May 08, 2017
Jetleeee:
She is said to be from Ed.hoe state

I see people all the time yapping nonsense about how Oba of Benin is preserving culture by sitting in his palace all day loll. Abeg who that one epp? what exactly has he done to curb this nonsense

All he does is sit in his palace 247 wearing beads and Tulle skirts like a stay at home mom while young girls around him leave the country to engage in hoe.stitution

lol you wicket.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Prostitute Jumps To Her Death In Dubai During Police Raid (Photo) by willibounce1(m): 6:23pm On May 08, 2017
Why kill yourself because you don't have papers? Worse they'll do is deport you and you come to nigeria and continue your work. Men full sexuality section( ashawo thread) wey dey find olosho. You go make money tire. Just wasted her life.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Prostitute Jumps To Her Death In Dubai During Police Raid (Photo) by GoodFaith: 6:24pm On May 08, 2017
ddjay:
edo babes ba. i suggest operation holy storm.,we have to mobilise about 3 billion pastors for anti fornication crusade in edo state
Pastor, the real sinners
All the Pastors dick will break
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Jumps To Her Death In Dubai During Police Raid (Photo) by Ichietome: 6:24pm On May 08, 2017
ihatebuhari:

I'm proud of my state.
Olosh........ I did not say anything oo
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Jumps To Her Death In Dubai During Police Raid (Photo) by skedemi(m): 6:25pm On May 08, 2017
Damn it!!!!! I know this girl, I met her at a club in Bur Dubai... we used to chat, we still talked last week or 2 weeks ago on WhatsApp... She used to stay at Omole phase I or II (not sure).... cant believe she's gone... Rest easy dear

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Prostitute Jumps To Her Death In Dubai During Police Raid (Photo) by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 08, 2017
ihatebuhari:

I'm proud of my state.
Write well instead of adding to our disgrace. Do you think we don't feel the shame?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Prostitute Jumps To Her Death In Dubai During Police Raid (Photo) by Edu3Again: 6:26pm On May 08, 2017
I beg why is Edo known for prostitution?
What makes them go into it?
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Jumps To Her Death In Dubai During Police Raid (Photo) by Blakjewelry(m): 6:27pm On May 08, 2017
ihatebuhari:

I'm proud of my state.
Omo na you dey that dp so?
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Jumps To Her Death In Dubai During Police Raid (Photo) by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 08, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
this country will be great again with patients.
Patients from yaba left?
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Jumps To Her Death In Dubai During Police Raid (Photo) by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 08, 2017
Edu3Again:
I beg why is Edo known for prostitution?
What makes them go into it?
Same reason regions go into various ills. Some start it and it pays. Others follow. Some regions are known for drug dealing, some rituals, some kidnapping, some bombing people and fvcking underaged girls, list goes on. This is our own cross.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Prostitute Jumps To Her Death In Dubai During Police Raid (Photo) by Esepayne(f): 6:32pm On May 08, 2017
youngprofdguru:
Lols aunty you dey vex oh! How I wan take know?
nor really
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Jumps To Her Death In Dubai During Police Raid (Photo) by Edu3Again: 6:32pm On May 08, 2017
ismokeweed:

Same reason regions go into various ills. Some start it and it pays. Others follow. Some regions are known for drug dealing, some rituals, some kidnapping, some bombing people and fvcking underaged girls, list goes on. This is our own cross.
Okay.
But as you pointed out regions.
Edo na state not region.
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Jumps To Her Death In Dubai During Police Raid (Photo) by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 08, 2017
Edu3Again:

Okay.
But as you pointed out regions.
Edo na state not region.
I should start dissecting the individual states? Use your intelligence to get the point. It was an answer to a question not a justification. That's if you have intelligence anyway...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Prostitute Jumps To Her Death In Dubai During Police Raid (Photo) by Edu3Again: 6:40pm On May 08, 2017
ismokeweed:

I should start dissecting the individual states? Use your intelligence to get the point. It was an answer to a question not a justification. That's if you have intelligence anyway...
Bros I just dey ask oh.
No vex, I hope the weed is not affecting you too much.
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Jumps To Her Death In Dubai During Police Raid (Photo) by walosky(m): 6:48pm On May 08, 2017
That girl is an Afonja muslim, didnt you see the pendant with the letter"N" on her necklace

Her name is "NAFISAT"
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Jumps To Her Death In Dubai During Police Raid (Photo) by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 08, 2017
very very very pretty girl! here i am searching for a nigerian wife, i would have married and looked after her properly infact she needn't have work, she probably would have rejected me for being ugly, very very very very sad news.

but it would have been better to get caught by the police and be deported than jumping to her death, we did the same years ago jumping from hotel windows when the 10111 drug police came, i have been to prison numerous times in different European countries it is rather better going to prison than death.
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Jumps To Her Death In Dubai During Police Raid (Photo) by riczy(m): 6:54pm On May 08, 2017
Jetleeee:
She is said to be from Head.hoe state

I see people all the time yapping nonsense about how Oba of Benin is preserving culture by sitting in his palace all day loll. Abeg who that one epp? what exactly has he done to curb this nonsense

All he does is sit in his palace 247 wearing beads and Tulle skirts like a stay at home mom while young girls around him leave the country to engage in hoe.stitution
oga retrieve all poo u av spilled on d Oba b4 u sleep for consecutive one week now, d palace gives u 24 hours to do dt
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Jumps To Her Death In Dubai During Police Raid (Photo) by lepasharon(f): 6:54pm On May 08, 2017
Beautiful? She looks ratchet
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Jumps To Her Death In Dubai During Police Raid (Photo) by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 08, 2017
moorevic:
The dude which sent this news to pulse really couldn't be more discreet.
i wonder what he does for a living in 'dubai' okpo
see beefing! grin grin yes! they are all hiding in dubai for people without documents even guys with few years visa's are still not comfortable a lot of Africans, philipinos and Pakistanis are suffering in the hands of those Arabic baboons.

last time I was there i was nearly arrested and imprisoned just for asking a muslim woman for directions next day we packed our bags and left was too Afraid to stay till the end of our 2 weeks holiday.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Prostitute Jumps To Her Death In Dubai During Police Raid (Photo) by ochardbaby(m): 6:58pm On May 08, 2017
ijustdey:

Edo state dey represent wella

I smell jealousy or love be gone red..... why
Repeating .... she is bla bla bla bla
R.I.P Sophia.

Everyone one of us has sinned and fall short of his glory!!!
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Jumps To Her Death In Dubai During Police Raid (Photo) by sorry1(m): 6:59pm On May 08, 2017
Jetleeee:

lmao you are very funnycheesy
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Jumps To Her Death In Dubai During Police Raid (Photo) by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 08, 2017
Jetleeee:

grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry *clears throat* that was very funny
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Jumps To Her Death In Dubai During Police Raid (Photo) by hatchy(f): 7:05pm On May 08, 2017
"My daughter is in over sea"
There is something definitely wrong with our foundation.I always disagree when people will attribute some of our behaviours to poverty. How can a young beautiful and vibrant lady die so prematurely just because we are too materialistic in this country.Other African countries don't worship money and material things the way we do in this country. In fact,my visit to other countries in Africa made me understand their culture and ways of life. People are contented with the little they have and live happily while we mock them as being lazy.

That is the reason corruption thrives and people loot what they don't actually have need for.
We worship money and acquire material things that we don't need.

Until we change our orientation and how we view wealth and material things from our homes we will continue to experience this sort of shame

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Prostitute Jumps To Her Death In Dubai During Police Raid (Photo) by emilyone(f): 7:13pm On May 08, 2017
Victor08032:
OLOSHO IS MOST RAMPANT WORK IN THE MIST OF TEENS IN SAGAMU
Come again shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Husband & Wife & Their Children Walk Unclad On The Street Of Cape Town (Photo) / Photo Of SARS Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson Released By Police / Five Yahoo Yahoo LAUTECH Boys Busted By EFCC, See Their Faces (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.