Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,514 members, 7,826,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad In Malaysia After A Nigerian Guy Booked Her (Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad In Malaysia After A Nigerian Guy Booked Her (Photos (87833 Views)

Nigerian Cultists Arrested In Malaysia After Ripping Out Rival’s Intestines / Prostitute Runs Out Unclad As Client Turns Baboon During Sex In Zimbabwe / Prostitute Runs Mad In Owerri, Along Douglas Road, Strips Herself Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad In Malaysia After A Nigerian Guy Booked Her (Photos by Ogashub(m): 8:18am On May 10, 2017
We have received reports and video to accompany it of course about a Nigerian Prostitute who ran mad after a Nigerian guy booked her in for business.

Our source claimed the lady was picked up by a Nigerian Guy in Malaysia, booked her in for the “usual” business and she just ran mad!! Just Like That!

We currently can’t identify the lady, but in the video, you can see the lady completely stripped unclad and she began walking around the street of Malaysia naked.. She started in a restaurant where she was dragging it out with a guy, who “tried” to help her.

The identity of the Nigerian guy who booked her is currently unknown, but we’d bring you more details as it unfolds!

http://ogashub.com.ng/nigerian-prostitute-runs-mad-after-spending-some-time-in-hotel-with-a-nigerian-man-in-malaysia/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad In Malaysia After A Nigerian Guy Booked Her (Photos by professorfal: 8:19am On May 10, 2017
grin

na we we

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad In Malaysia After A Nigerian Guy Booked Her (Photos by sunshineV(f): 8:29am On May 10, 2017
grin
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad In Malaysia After A Nigerian Guy Booked Her (Photos by Nobody: 8:33am On May 10, 2017
someone is smilling to the bank.

110 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad In Malaysia After A Nigerian Guy Booked Her (Photos by coolestchris(m): 8:36am On May 10, 2017
Nigerian young native doctors are headquatered in Malaysia

watch out for my new song titled "cucumber"

41 Likes

Re: Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad In Malaysia After A Nigerian Guy Booked Her (Photos by Nobody: 8:37am On May 10, 2017
Na wa o, see wetin preek and money cause.... They should take her to woli agba for deliverance.
On a serious note, she needs psychological help Asap. I don't judge peoples hustle as long as it does not rip people off their hard earned money (e.g yahoo). Na suffering or greed go force this girl enter runs geh work. God help us all

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad In Malaysia After A Nigerian Guy Booked Her (Photos by Nobody: 8:40am On May 10, 2017
if u tell them girls that these guys are ritualist disguising as a yahoo boys, they will tag u jealous.
more girls re yet to run mad.

192 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad In Malaysia After A Nigerian Guy Booked Her (Photos by Stevebamdex(m): 8:41am On May 10, 2017
Her village people have finally succeeded.
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad In Malaysia After A Nigerian Guy Booked Her (Photos by Partnerbiz(f): 8:50am On May 10, 2017
So?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad In Malaysia After A Nigerian Guy Booked Her (Photos by Smellymouth: 8:52am On May 10, 2017
All these gehs, una nor wan hear word abi?

For all the girls that lost their virginity because of tecno P5,and infinix hot.
Now,iPhone 8 is out! It's time to lose your destiny..
If you are one of them,and this comment dey pain you==>

I am in my shrine,come and change the comment..

Mi O raye anyburri..

138 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad In Malaysia After A Nigerian Guy Booked Her (Photos by Dave7up(m): 8:52am On May 10, 2017
grin[i][/i].......can't stop laughing........,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad In Malaysia After A Nigerian Guy Booked Her (Photos by Nature8(m): 8:55am On May 10, 2017
Good for her undecided
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad In Malaysia After A Nigerian Guy Booked Her (Photos by ekhai(m): 8:57am On May 10, 2017
Stevebamdex:
Her village people have finally succeeded.
THIS IS YOUR SOLUTION TO HER PROBLEM?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad In Malaysia After A Nigerian Guy Booked Her (Photos by Nobody: 9:38am On May 10, 2017
I

36 Likes

Re: Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad In Malaysia After A Nigerian Guy Booked Her (Photos by Elmojiid(m): 9:40am On May 10, 2017
na confirm science....my gee guyz will understand

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad In Malaysia After A Nigerian Guy Booked Her (Photos by Chuknovski(m): 9:40am On May 10, 2017
sorry for the poor lady ?!
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad In Malaysia After A Nigerian Guy Booked Her (Photos by Swegzfreak: 10:47am On May 10, 2017

OH YE SELLERS OF GIFT CARD
BRING YOUR ITUNES, AMAZON,
VANILLA, STEAM WALLET,
WILL BUY ALL @SEXY RATES

FEAR NOT, LEGIT IS IN MY BLOOD

CONTACT @SIG
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad In Malaysia After A Nigerian Guy Booked Her (Photos by Tynasparks(f): 10:54am On May 10, 2017
Lord have mercy
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad In Malaysia After A Nigerian Guy Booked Her (Photos by brandydaniells(m): 11:06am On May 10, 2017
mamputut lacricusincredity gskajhasmjmanmm rattattattattattaaa why are Nigerian pipu going abroad to disgrace us
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad In Malaysia After A Nigerian Guy Booked Her (Photos by Traviscoke: 11:29am On May 10, 2017
Eyahhhhhhhhhh grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad In Malaysia After A Nigerian Guy Booked Her (Photos by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 10, 2017
I'm just passing by cheesy
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad In Malaysia After A Nigerian Guy Booked Her (Photos by veekid(m): 12:52pm On May 10, 2017
In Tope Alabi's voice; "aiye Leee ooooooo, ibosi oooooooo"

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad In Malaysia After A Nigerian Guy Booked Her (Photos by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 10, 2017
angry

Edo people I hail una
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad In Malaysia After A Nigerian Guy Booked Her (Photos by Silentscreamer(f): 12:53pm On May 10, 2017
She ran mad while in active service...

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad In Malaysia After A Nigerian Guy Booked Her (Photos by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 10, 2017
And her family thought she is doing a decent job in Malaysia

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad In Malaysia After A Nigerian Guy Booked Her (Photos by robosky02(m): 12:54pm On May 10, 2017
why

and the Nigerians' there cant tie her down?

to cover our shame

must they let the world just be looking at her

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad In Malaysia After A Nigerian Guy Booked Her (Photos by lollypeezle(m): 12:54pm On May 10, 2017
Not all insanity cases are ritual related, it might be the inspirazizu she got from the Igbo (weed) she took with the guy.

Just saying

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad In Malaysia After A Nigerian Guy Booked Her (Photos by DIKEnaWAR: 12:55pm On May 10, 2017
grin angry grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad In Malaysia After A Nigerian Guy Booked Her (Photos by Mouthgag: 12:55pm On May 10, 2017
Runtown....

Mad over him tongue

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad In Malaysia After A Nigerian Guy Booked Her (Photos by ikdaddy01(m): 12:55pm On May 10, 2017
Erhhh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) / Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) / TVC Studios In Lagos Set ablaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.