Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Lets Discuss...whats The Brokest You Have Ever Been? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lets Discuss...whats The Brokest You Have Ever Been? (1461 Views)

Married Men's Roundtable - Lets Discuss Our Marriage Issues Here. / Parents Let's Discuss; What Are Your Experiences In Child Training / Whats Your Fear? Share Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Discuss...whats The Brokest You Have Ever Been? by MrMoRitz: 4:57pm On May 08, 2017
Life is hard, we all know (except most people who are born rich)... tell me, whats the brokest you have ever been and the kind of situation you where in at the time...lets us know, your stories could be inspiring to others passing through a lot right now...

Re: Lets Discuss...whats The Brokest You Have Ever Been? by RoyalBlak007: 5:01pm On May 08, 2017
♤Lost my wallet containing #8500, my ATM's ,my durex condoms and some other valuables on a Friday evening

♤...i was sober and pale all through the weekend
Re: Lets Discuss...whats The Brokest You Have Ever Been? by tukdi: 5:03pm On May 08, 2017
If I start to talk, ground will shake! undecided

1 Like

Re: Lets Discuss...whats The Brokest You Have Ever Been? by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:10pm On May 08, 2017
Cashier told me I no know more dan to withdraw #200... some years ago
Man has come a long way
I still mean the guy sha
Re: Lets Discuss...whats The Brokest You Have Ever Been? by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 08, 2017
Broke??

What language is that?
Re: Lets Discuss...whats The Brokest You Have Ever Been? by Judasjudas(m): 5:17pm On May 08, 2017
Last card back then in school was 2h.. had to make a soup da lasted me for a week+ .. how I kept multiplying d soup.. I dunno..

2 Likes

Re: Lets Discuss...whats The Brokest You Have Ever Been? by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:27pm On May 08, 2017
Judasjudas:
Last card back then in school was 2h.. had to make a soup da lasted me for a week+ .. how I kept multiplying d soup.. I dunno..
grin grin grin
Re: Lets Discuss...whats The Brokest You Have Ever Been? by Kondomatic(m): 5:34pm On May 08, 2017
Missed an important event at home because of tfare. This life
Re: Lets Discuss...whats The Brokest You Have Ever Been? by kristen12(f): 5:39pm On May 08, 2017
\ cry
Re: Lets Discuss...whats The Brokest You Have Ever Been? by dingbang(m): 6:39pm On May 08, 2017
My account is always flat..... I just don't know why...
Re: Lets Discuss...whats The Brokest You Have Ever Been? by missuniverse(f): 7:19pm On May 08, 2017
From my experience, ive come to believe that there's nothing one can not achieve if there's a will to do it...

had an exam today scheduled for 8am...
left with an empty stomach and my transport which happens to be the last dime on me

intended closing my account and withdrawing the last #1400 I had in it..

got to the bank feeling hungry, requested for an account closure and was told that a draft of #900 would be raised for me,,, and to make matters worse ; I wont be withdrawing till after 4working days...

got to the house thinking of wat to do...
a knock disrupted my thought, it was my landlord reminding me of my rent that would soon be due...

My project supervisor, insists that we must type evry chapter b4 bringing to his desk for correction and approval...

cant call my mum, she has a problem with BP

I THINK THIS IS THE DEFINITION OF BROKE...

borrowed 1k from a neighbor...

but I walk and smile...
dont let my financial state control my
expression...

and I have nairalanders (they always give me reasons to lol)

there's always light at the end of the tunnel...

8 Likes

Re: Lets Discuss...whats The Brokest You Have Ever Been? by MARKone(m): 7:20pm On May 08, 2017
dingbang:
My account is always flat..... I just don't know why...

It is well cool

Re: Lets Discuss...whats The Brokest You Have Ever Been? by coolcatty: 7:31pm On May 08, 2017
Judasjudas:

Omoh na you be the real MVP walahi...Jeez...
Re: Lets Discuss...whats The Brokest You Have Ever Been? by coolcatty: 7:36pm On May 08, 2017
Back in 2010 after NYSC,no job ,no source of income,man broke no bi small......went with my friend to dance at an etisalat street event hoping to

win money....did all the acrobatic moves any human being can subject himself to do only for me to come first and the Etisalat guys gave me a face cap and Diary as my gift.

Shame wey catch me that day ehen...a 2-1 mechanical engr graduate turned street dancer,competing with hawkers and conductors just to win Face cap and Diary.......i grew an extra set of brain that day sha.

6 Likes

Re: Lets Discuss...whats The Brokest You Have Ever Been? by coolcatty: 7:44pm On May 08, 2017
coolcatty:
Back in 2010 after NYSC,no job ,no source of income,man broke no bi small......went with my friend to

dance at an etisalat street event hoping to win money and etisalat recharge cards(which i can resell)....did all the acrobatic moves any human

being can subject himself to do only for me to come first and the Etisalat guys gave me a face cap and Diary as my gift.

Shame wey catch me that day ehen...a 2-1 mechanical engr graduate turned street dancer,competing with hawkers and conductors just to win Face cap and Diary.......i grew an extra set of brain that day sha.
Re: Lets Discuss...whats The Brokest You Have Ever Been? by pastie(m): 8:49pm On May 08, 2017
i will share later
Re: Lets Discuss...whats The Brokest You Have Ever Been? by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 08, 2017
I Had experienced several situations when I was broke.

Remember when I was in school then, I didn't have foodstuff save a little semovita and a little milk. I prepared the semo with the expectation of borrowing money from someone but I was disappointed. I had to prepare the milk to serve as soup to eat the semovita. During those times it wasn't funny. That's why it hurts me to see people stranded or in need.

Brokeness is a bastard
Re: Lets Discuss...whats The Brokest You Have Ever Been? by Rukkydelta(f): 9:51pm On May 08, 2017
Having #60 @ hand with no food
Funny enough there was money in my account but couldn't withdraw cos Fidelity bank was having issue with atm withdrawal then and it was a weekend
And I hate beging people but I had no option, I borrowed from a friend
Re: Lets Discuss...whats The Brokest You Have Ever Been? by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 08, 2017
being broke comes and go until u start earning good money
Re: Lets Discuss...whats The Brokest You Have Ever Been? by MrMoRitz: 7:35pm On May 09, 2017
Wow...story use style plenty...it is well...
Re: Lets Discuss...whats The Brokest You Have Ever Been? by tuscani: 9:41pm On May 09, 2017
-0 right now
Re: Lets Discuss...whats The Brokest You Have Ever Been? by jieta: 9:51pm On May 09, 2017
Judasjudas:
you just remind me of how my step dad use to give me 200 a week with this word '' Manage'' life is hard.
Re: Lets Discuss...whats The Brokest You Have Ever Been? by Ginaz(f): 10:12pm On May 09, 2017
Judasjudas:

Jesus multiplied wine, but this one multiplied soup. Are we not going to include it in the Bible? shocked

But guy you suffered o

Re: Lets Discuss...whats The Brokest You Have Ever Been? by Judasjudas(m): 10:20pm On May 09, 2017
Ginaz:

Jesus multiplied wine, but this one multiplied soup. Are we not going to include it in the Bible? shocked

But guy you suffered o
lol.. back inda days na.. school things. ..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Group For Health / Dear Parents, Before You Send You Girl Child To The University / Shush It!!! If I Hear You Cry...(why Mother? Ehn!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.