Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,353 members, 7,850,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:51 PM

Shush It!!! If I Hear You Cry...(why Mother? Ehn!) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Shush It!!! If I Hear You Cry...(why Mother? Ehn!) (1462 Views)

This Marriage Thing Ehn! / Let's Hear Your Worst Sleepover Experience / Rant!!! Rant!.. Let's Hear You Out. Mine first.? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shush It!!! If I Hear You Cry...(why Mother? Ehn!) by Paulajeigbe(m): 2:17pm On Sep 26, 2021
Why do you spank a child and then tell him/her not to cry? I have been trying to wrap my head around this.

I was in church today, a little girl misbehaved so the mother took her out and spanked her and the girl started crying. And I was hearing her tell the girl, shush! Fem!! If I hear you cry shush!!! And the helpless girl full of tears In her eyes and mouth was trying hard to hold it all back.

Abba, now!!!

Sabi you have spanked, please let them cry it out. If you are worried about the cry disturbing others, take them somewhere so that they can really cry there. Ehn ehn!!! When the tears has finished, then draw the child closer and tell the child why he/she was whooped. Then love them.

And sincerely I want to know why mother's do this. It is mother's that do the spankings most. Abi I lie ni? So why should I not cry after you have spanked me painfully?

Re: Shush It!!! If I Hear You Cry...(why Mother? Ehn!) by AirBay: 3:07pm On Sep 26, 2021
grin
Re: Shush It!!! If I Hear You Cry...(why Mother? Ehn!) by 1F30M4(f): 11:24pm On Sep 26, 2021
Romblmfao grin grin grin my brother, na our ancestors been start dis thing oo.

2 Likes

Re: Shush It!!! If I Hear You Cry...(why Mother? Ehn!) by Paulajeigbe(m): 11:03am On Sep 27, 2021
1F30M4:
Romblmfao grin grin grin my brother, na our ancestors been start dis thing oo.
Lol! Hmm smiley
Re: Shush It!!! If I Hear You Cry...(why Mother? Ehn!) by Paulajeigbe(m): 11:04am On Sep 27, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Daughters Stand Up To Their Dad After He Threatened To Beat Their Mum (video) / Can Naija Women Have Egalitarian Marital Relationships With Their Naija Men. / A Nine Years Old Gives Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.