Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,623 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) (106724 Views)

Buhari’s Sneakers In 2015 Vs 2019 (Photos) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala After Election Postponement By INEC 2019 (Photos) / 2019 Elections: Vote For Quality Representation In Governance - Jennifer Abubaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by benji93: 5:28pm On May 09, 2017
acher:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.naij.com/amp/1103494-34-year-billionaire-declares-ambition-nigerias-president.html
“First, I would strengthen our educational system. Second, I will improve economic growth and fight corruption and lastly, I would make certain that everyone has equal and fair treatment in our society. A primary school pupil even knows these as our problems. Just go siddon, and enjoy your money.In which ways have you flown the Nigerian flag for good.Which job you dey do self.
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by Hitunnu(f): 5:29pm On May 09, 2017
I pity you! Be the father of ur kids ooo. Nigeria is dangerous. Only God can save naija.
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by fairprincekenzy(m): 5:52pm On May 09, 2017
Oga spell your name well first then we can talk. undecided
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by YelloweWest: 6:02pm On May 09, 2017
Shelloween:
That black Mercedes na beast. As for that fat boy, he should go and sit down. Na so Una go sweet talk person finish. Within 6 months wey you don become president na Lamborghini and Bughatti you go dey pose with. Who be your father sef?
It is this mentality of who your father be that has kept us backwards! Give the youth a chance!
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by akigbemaru: 6:06pm On May 09, 2017
NextGovernor:
Funny boy. Though it is a good intention but the elite won't even allow u smell Councillor seat not to talk of Chairman.

In Nigeria you must be corrupt to a certain level before you can be considered. Both by the electorate and Elites.

The thing is
1. You must have money to throw around the youth if you wanna become anything.
2. You must be corrupt to bribe party officials on your nomination.
3. Nobody care to know if you are good. The money speaks for you.
4. You must be submissive to Royal fathers, Kings and chiefs even if the poo on you.
5. You must have money to bribe the electorate on the day of election if not the highest bidder takes the day.
6. You must be loyal to one Godfather before nursing any ambition.
7. You must be a very good liar. Just like one politician that said he don't like money.

If you are ready to do this then you cannot fight corruption and make the country better as you claim.

Buhari will tell you more..lol
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by YelloweWest: 6:15pm On May 09, 2017
Shelloween:
and if i complain, what will you do? He was probably born and brought up abroad. He doesn't have the "zoological brain" to rule us.
Those with the zoological brain what have they achieved?
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by JOMAX: 6:17pm On May 09, 2017
Shelloween:
and if i complain, what will you do? He was probably born and brought up abroad. He doesn't have the "zoological brain" to rule us.

A ZOOLOGICAL BRAIN IS NOT AMONG THE ESSENTIAL INGREDIENTS FOR LEADING NIGERIANS
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by Emilad: 6:48pm On May 09, 2017
Ok oooh, i wish him luck.
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by kudosamass(m): 6:54pm On May 09, 2017
I am surprised at the level of political nativity of this young Billionaire. Bros, you can make it, but the hurdle is that you have offered nothing! Re-articulate your ambition and come up with better offer. I assure you many young Nigerians are yawning for a Change! Get knowledgeable people around yourself and France '17 will replay itself in Africa!
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by Emilad: 7:00pm On May 09, 2017
This is naija oh, emmanuel marcron of france can hardly happen here.
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by goshen26: 7:25pm On May 09, 2017
He should start from counsellor first...cos this naija I know will not support u except u r old
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by DocHMD: 8:04pm On May 09, 2017
daniella04:
Stop being a dunderhead where has tribal division lead you to, people with open mind that don't see tribe or religion as a barrier are busy making millions everyday. You the acclaimed tribalistic tout is busy updating one cv every now and then.

I am not the one who started the 'We will never vote Igbo president' campaign even before the advent of the internet.

People like me are the existential nemesis begotted neccesarily as a result of that wicked campaign and we are just starting. So brace up for more

Shebi you want 'one naijeriya' unity where Igbos will be your political punching bag? Keep the hope alive.
grin grin
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by 4C2215131: 8:36pm On May 09, 2017
[quote author=Favorite1 post=56328047]If there were more like him,with the courage and the wealth to fight for the right to good governance.
They come together, pull their resources towards a common goal of reducing th power the aged men have over this country.
Maybe..... just maybe this country will have a future.
"If there were more like him,with the courage and the wealth to fight for the right to good governance"...

The emphasis should be on wealth. Without money or means to lot of it, a career in politics is DOA!.
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by sapientia(m): 8:47pm On May 09, 2017
He doesnt even know the problem of our educational system.
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:19pm On May 09, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew haboki in diaspora
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by maylisa(f): 9:37pm On May 09, 2017
Shelloween:
That black Mercedes na beast. As for that fat boy, he should go and sit down. Na so Una go sweet talk person finish. Within 6 months wey you don become president na Lamborghini and Bughatti you go dey pose with. Who be your father sef?
typical Nigerian. Lol
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by captainmuyi(m): 9:38pm On May 09, 2017
Wtf what is this he got nothing jare what's my business sef
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by BentSpoon(m): 9:59pm On May 09, 2017
LordOfNaira:

You see what I am talking about!!!

A young man shows the courage to contest, instead of encouraging him, you are telling him to shut up!!! Let me hear you complain about our leaders being old again!!!
. My friend go and sit down. That's how u will cajole some imbes to vote this drilling machine. Can't u see the beast this boi is riding eh if he eventually wins na to ride humans na. C no make me leave buhari vex for u oo
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by goldedprince: 1:43am On May 10, 2017
ElsonMorali:
If youre a Nigerian, it's your right. But you need to be of age first. Second, we need to know the source of your income.
this is the typical and annoying naija mentality. maybe you should ask the next french president Emmanuel Macron how old he is or better still ask ibori and other naija politicians how they made their money
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 7:59am On May 10, 2017
[quote author=goldedprince post=56372436]
this is the typical and annoying naija mentality. maybe you should ask the next french president Emmanuel Macron how old he is

You sound ignorant and uneducated. Go and find out the age limit placed on presidential aspirants by the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria before spewing what you don't know, or did I read wrong? Is the chap intending to contest for the France presidency?

or better still ask ibori and other naija politicians how they made their money

It is people like you and statements like this that totally convinces me that a people deserve the kind of leaders they get.

Sometimes I grow weary having to educate hapless youths like you online that they should try and think outside the box.

So because current politicians in Nigeria have unverified and dubious sources of income hinged on corruption means that we should continue that way?

Brother, where art thy commonsense?

If you're one of the hundreds he has deployed online to pull the wool over our eyes, go back and tell him it ain't working.

We demand to know the source of his income, and we demand to see his tax returns.

Maybe we will make him a scapegoat in the Nigerian political arena.

The stupid gerontocratic politicians who sent their kids abroad are ready to hand over governance to those kids. They are positioning them to take over by 2019.

They will meet us here insha allah.
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by goldedprince: 5:38pm On May 10, 2017
the idiot above me is jobless.
so you wrote a novel in nairaland hoping i will read huh?
may that allah give you a job
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by abimbolayekeen: 6:31pm On May 10, 2017
My brother, keep trying, everything is in hand of God.
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by Tabbaz(m): 2:46pm On May 11, 2017
Unfortunately the creator of this thread is a scammer. I think LALASTICLALA should be checking moniker creation date before putting their thread on fromt page. New scam technique is for them to open a topic that get to front page and use it as evidence of online presence and delude their victim.

The idiot details is in the scammer list in my signature

https://www.nairaland.com/3430558/scam-alert-dont-victim-update

ACHER IS A SCAMMER, A THIEF and A LAZY FELLOW. SHAME ON HIM

CC
DOMINIQUE

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi / Female Nigerian Soldier Praying With Her Rifle At The Battlefield. Photo / Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.