Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,606 members, 7,851,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:56 PM

Here's Why Taraji Said You Shouldn't Let Anyone Project Their Fears On You - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Here's Why Taraji Said You Shouldn't Let Anyone Project Their Fears On You (376 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Begs Taraji P. Henson For Mental Assistance / Who Rocked It Better? Juliet Ibrahim Vs Taraji P Henson / Taraji P Henson Replies Nigerian Guy Who Called Her Boobs Saggy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here's Why Taraji Said You Shouldn't Let Anyone Project Their Fears On You by Bustybee: 5:51pm On May 08, 2017
https://discovery.insidify.com/heres-why-taraji-said-you-shouldnt-let-anyone-project-their-fears-on-you

Here's Why Taraji Said You Shouldn't Let Anyone Project Their Fears On You

Taraji’s words of encouragement as seen on goalcast.com have been making the rounds on social media and if you haven’t seen or heard it, here you have it in her words:

“So I moved to California with $700 in my pocket and my toddler. I have to fight the good fight because people are telling me I can’t. You can’t do this, you can’t … are you crazy? You’re moving to California with your son, you’ll never make it. I was 26 when......

https://discovery.insidify.com/heres-why-taraji-said-you-shouldnt-let-anyone-project-their-fears-on-you

(1) (Reply)

Niki Minaj Rehearsing Anaconda(pics,video) / Facebook User Give Thanks To God For Not Being Bitten By A Scorpion. / Double Celebration - Birthday & 16th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.