Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo - Literature (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo (416059 Views)

BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo / WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo / I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by horlah1(f): 11:53pm On May 23, 2017
Mo n gbadun sister... Anike...

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Countrygirl(f): 2:35am On May 24, 2017
alarmednigerian:
All of u blaming Anike don't know heartbroken one can get, when the person you love doesn't trust you. This thing that Prince did can even break marriages...my own thought thou
He has been apologizing for goodness sake, where is forgiveness in the love she claims she has for him. Everyone Err jare

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Akinwale14(m): 6:03am On May 24, 2017
Countrygirl:
This anike is behaving like a teenager oo, let her mature abeg and if she wants to dump prince let her use another method not this dumb one

Following reachy
Come why she go dump prince? she dey mad?
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Akinwale14(m): 6:06am On May 24, 2017
rachealfst Invite me wen u start another story.

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by nikz(f): 6:42am On May 24, 2017
@rachealfst: thanx for the mention. More ideas to a good writer like you.

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by akinmusi(m): 7:00am On May 24, 2017
Nice one madam racheal
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by wizsolzy(m): 7:21am On May 24, 2017
Nice story Mummy rachelfst...

Johnsown1 come carry comelyjummy pikin go school

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Twinkle004(f): 7:26am On May 24, 2017
rachealfst:
Dedication:
souloho19, Chumzypinky, Babsopey, Bibi294, oluwatymylehyn, Missmossy, PrettyMizQdot

Episode 13
What happened. Why did you remove it. Pls hoe can I get it
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Twinkle004(f): 7:51am On May 24, 2017
rachealfst:
Dedication:
Bollie29, abefe99, harunablezin, princessadeola, lahwiee7, horpeyeemy, Hellen123, Dotwillis1, yewande1234, iiru, Kehnny, teel123, Daniluv2k4, stephenGee12, Goldenprinz, horlah, Toyin223

Special thanks to Babsopey who helped me out when I was banned.

It's not good ooooo why are you removing all this episode na
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by comelyJummy(f): 7:57am On May 24, 2017
wizsolzy:

See my handsome prince. Wizsolzy help me branch my tailor shop for the uniform adjustment. Make sure u come pick him early.

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Twinkle004(f): 8:36am On May 24, 2017
Rachelfst love your story only that you remove some of them but I later understand your response. Don't mind 4th one people that only eat from another man"s pot.

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Johnsown1(m): 9:04am On May 24, 2017
comelyJummy:
See my handsome prince. Wizsolzy help me branch my tailor shop for the uniform adjustment. Make sure u come pick him early.
My driver is on his way
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Johnsown1(m): 9:12am On May 24, 2017
wizsolzy:

My driver is already at the mansion

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by wizsolzy(m): 10:38am On May 24, 2017
comelyJummy:

Ok ma. Make ah run go there

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by comelyJummy(f): 11:15am On May 24, 2017
wizsolzy:

Ok ma. Make ah run go there
Naughty uncle

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Toyin223(f): 11:18am On May 24, 2017
Mama Anike Gud Morning

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Toyin223(f): 11:23am On May 24, 2017
Mama Anike Am Missin U Pls Nxt

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Adesina12: 11:24am On May 24, 2017
Taiwo o yah nah

Though you refuse to dedicate a chapter to me but no problem na so u do in your previous write up until we went on vacation on island

Waiting for the next update.....sure bae

No pocorn for you yet.

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by JMK9600(f): 12:50pm On May 24, 2017
More data to your phone my beautiful Futarian...... Back to the story, Anike should take it easy jare the Admiral is only protecting his property. And the Admiral should learn to trust her. God bless you for entertaining us ma'am. But wait o rachelfst, update used to be twice daily, now it's once, wetin happen? But anyway I still dey follow, bumper to bumper.

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by yetejid: 1:34pm On May 24, 2017
winkNice work ma'am, been following all the way. it won't be nice not to acknowledge the good work. Thumbs up

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by adontcare(f): 2:16pm On May 24, 2017
Good. Anike Forgive and reconcile.Happy, Don't ever do Dat again. Short update but nice one sha. Welldone

2 Likes

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 4:57pm On May 24, 2017
Dedicated to the three Anikes on this thread:
Ashraf123, mizxpensive and my younger sister.

★★★★

I called Prince secured line again
“364IM7J…..”

“Hello”

“Have you seen her”

“Yes, but why all the threat nau, you even said he won’t graduate with a certificate”

“I’m protecting you, that girl could endanger your life”

“Prince keep your protection, I don’t need it. She’s a good person it’s only human for her to act like that”

“What’s wrong with protecting the love of my life. Anyway I didn’t mean those threats, I know her to be a good person too, I just want to put her on the edge so she could tread carefully around you”

“Better, you’ve done enough to her please let her be abeg. Good day!”

“Anike, don’t hang up. I’m coming back to Nigeria by the end of the week, I’ll see you then”

“If you think I’ll come to your place when you return, then you are a joker except you’ll kidnapped me the way you kidnapped Happy” I scoffed.

“Anike…I’m not a kidnapper, I just want to scare her that’s all”

“Whatever”

“I have a meeting now, I’ll call back later”. Please replace your sim, so we could talk”

“I wont replace it, thanks for today anyway” I said and hung up.

The next day was my visits to the orphanage. I visited the orphanage every months. I had already bought the things I’m taking along with me the previous week. I believe in given back to the society.

One of the children at the orphanage called me aside when I was about to leave.
“Anty Anike, I had a bad dream about you” Lily said.

She’s one of my favorite at the orphanage.
“How bad was the dream, Pretty?”

“I can’t really explain, but I saw a man who instructed to pass a message to you

“What’s the message?” I asked.

“He said you must pray and seek God’s face before you take any decision that as to do with your future”

“Alright dear, thanks”

I left the orphanage and drove to straight home digesting what the girl said.

★★★★
I went to school on Friday afternoon to returned some text books I borrowed from the library. From there I went to the supermarket to get some things for my sick course mate. I went to her hostel to visit her. I spent little time with her before I leave.

I left the hostel around six and I drove back home. I honked and waited for the gateman to open the gate. He opened after what took like forever. I drove in and I noticed some men in Navy Uniform. I looked up and saw the Boss himself sitting on a plastic chair in my corridor.

“What’s he doing here” I asked no one in particular He has never set foot in my house before.

I made to reverse before the gate was closed.
“Lock that gate” he commanded the gateman and I wonder if he’s the one paying his salary. He obeyed and locked the gate.

Good, I locked my doors and stay put in the car. For like ten minutes I was there and he was watching. He later walk up to the car and knocked the window.

I didn’t move, he knocked again and I whined down.
“What?” I asked

“Get down” I did not answer him.

“Anike stop been stubborn and get down from the damn car!” He ordered.

I turned off the ignition, took my key and Gucci handbag and alighted.

“You! I pointed at the gateman, follow him when he’s going, maybe he could get you a job because you have no job here again. I promise you, I’ll see to that” I lash at the gateman.
“Madam….”the gateman called out but I waved him off

I made for the door and Prince followed. I retrieve the key from my bag and unlock the door. Two of the naval officers also followed us in.

Episode 26
I dumped my bag and keys on the couch and went into the kitchen and get myself a chilled bottle water, I deliberately didn’t ask him if he cares for water or anything. I went back into the sitting room.

He was still busy scanning the room.

“Nice apartment” He commended.

“All thanks to your money” I scoffed.

“I like your family picture” he said referring to the picture hung on the wall. I just muttered an inaudible ‘thank you'

“Anike…What can I do to make things right between us”

“How many times will I tell you that there is no ‘us’. We are no longer an item” I stated.

“Anike please…he wanted to prostrate, but I held him back.

“Prince stop all this, your subordinates are around and you are doing all this. You use to forget that you are old enough to be my father”

“Let me prostrate, I don’t care who’s watching as long as you come back to me, please let’s moved pass this, I want things back the way they are before”

“Prince you accused me of sleeping with your friends and even your PA”

“Anike forgot everything I said, just come back to me”

“I’ll think about it”

“My princess, I can’t live without you, you are my world. He knelt down in front of me.

“Prince I don’t like all this, you know we are not alone”

Although the officers are backing us. I felt pity for him, this is someone’s father for crying out loud.

“It’s OK, stand up first” My eyes were already filled with tears and it started flowing.

“Anike please don’t cry, I will never hurt you again” he wiped my tears.

“I love you Anike”

“I love you too”

And that was the truth, I’m in love with a man old enough to be my father. And he loves me to a fault too. And I wondered where this relationship will leads us.

I pulled him up and he kissed me passionately, like that would be his last kiss on earth. I kissed him back.

I remembered we are not alone and it’s time for us to get a room. I led him into my room where he made love to me passionately.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by mamatayour(f): 4:58pm On May 24, 2017
I dey follow u like kilode kiss . Eh ehn Anike omo're bi'yan. Good of you and a lovely #wink for the passionate love making wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by splendidiva(f): 5:12pm On May 24, 2017
tanks dear nice update

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by yewande1234(f): 5:18pm On May 24, 2017
Wow.........i like dis episode like kilode,big sis more ink to ur pen,more data to ur phone\laptop and more strength to u.
D sky is ur starting point

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by bossy512(f): 5:21pm On May 24, 2017
Thanks, nice 1

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by wizsolzy(m): 5:58pm On May 24, 2017
[quote author=comelyJummy post=56826728]Naughty uncle[/quote
Lol

2 Likes

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by hizzypearl(f): 6:04pm On May 24, 2017
coolhmmm... best episode ever... oh la la...
THANKS MA'M, EKU ISE OPOLO.. GRACIAS..

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by swanky47(f): 6:07pm On May 24, 2017
Hmmm aunty anike sufri - sufri oooo....... I smell dis won't last long.... More ink sis Rachael

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by harunablezin(f): 6:09pm On May 24, 2017
mhmmmmm! Diz kan love nawaaaaaaaa.......Anike small pikin dey here ooooooo make Una no come spoil me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Nuellaluv(f): 6:09pm On May 24, 2017
[quote author=wizsolzy post=56839297][/quote] guy
Wizsolzy that mouth is smthing else how your partner hope he is doing good.
mummy Anike nice story that passionate love making made me to go gaga more ink to your pen and more sense to your brain

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by udison(m): 6:12pm On May 24, 2017
After all you shakara...ANIKE...he bleeped u....
. wehdone rachealfst

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (51) (Reply)

Hidden Diamonds / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) / The Hole In The Wall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.