Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Question And Answers On Laspotech 2018 Application Forms (full-time / Part-time) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Question And Answers On Laspotech 2018 Application Forms (full-time / Part-time) (3000 Views)

140 Questions & Answers On Sweet Sixteen Novel (free PDF Download) / JAMB Postpones Sales Of Application Forms For 2018 UTME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question And Answers On Laspotech 2018 Application Forms (full-time / Part-time) by easycafe(m): 10:05pm On May 08, 2017
====WHICH OF THE LASPOTECH APPLICATION FORM IS ON?====
The following LASPOTECH application are on;
1. Full Time HND
2.Part-Time Day (ND) (Monday - Friday 8:am - 2pm)
Part-Time (HND) REGULAR
3. DAILY PROGRAMME (ND) (Monday - Friday 2:pm - 6pm)
DAILY PROGRAMME (HND) Evening
4.Part-Time Weekend (ND) (Saturday/Sunday 8:am - 6pm)
Part-Time (HND) Weekend

OND/ HND FORM ------WHERE DO I GET THE LASPOTECH OND & HND FORMS?

====ans====

The registration is ongoing at COLLEGEWAY CENTER (LASPOTECH First Gate, Ikorodu) Since 2008, We have been registering Candidates and providing solution to any likely challenge through PROFESSIONAL ADVICE base on Experience.

WILL CURRENT LASPOTECH STRIKE AFFECT THEIR ONLINE APPLICATIONS?

====ans====

No, The strike does not affect ANY online application which are currently opened. Since the portal was opened for registration, COLLEGEWAY have registered reasonable amount of people for HND Full-time, HND Part-time and OND Part-time.

The closing date for these forms have been announced and it may not be extended.

COMMON MISTAKES PEOPLE MAKE:

====ans====

In The Past, We Have Witness People Making Mistakes Like.

1. Failure to Submit the Form Online After Filling.

2. Name Error.

3. Payment Error.

4. Choosing Wrong IT Details

5. Filling wrong ND Detiails

Just To Mention a Few

CAN SOMEONE FROM ANOTHER POLYTECHNIC APPLY FOR LASPOTECH HND?

Yes, someone from any approved polytechnic in Nigeria can apply for LASPOTECH HND , This person must have complete OND in the said polytechnic.

HOW TO AVOID MISTAKES:

====ans====

In order to avoid mistakes, you need professionals to fill your registration form, Make the payment, the submission and print out.

AT COLLEGEAWAY LTD, (Opposite LASPOTECH), WE HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR OVER 7YEARS. (WITH AT LEAST ONE THOUSAND SEVEN HUNDRED (1,700) CANDIDATES YEARLY)

COLLEGEWAY CONTACT?

====ans====

+2348084922124 (Whatsapp, Text, Call)

OR MESSAGE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE:

[url]www.facebook.com/Qninetycafe
[/url]

HND FORM ------I DO NOT HAVE MY OND RESULT/CERTIFICATE AT HAND, CAN I APPLY FOR HND FORM?

====ans====

Yes, you can apply for LASPOTECH HND either Full-time or Part-time. You do not need your OND result to apply, Although you may need to know the following
1. ND Matric Number
2. Course offered in OND
3. ND Grade (E.G Upper, Lower credit e.t.c)

HND FORM ------I AM NOT THROUGH WITH MY IT, CAN I APPLY?

====ans====

Yes you can! on this, you will be given proper direction when you contact us through our Facebook page, or on +2348084922124 (Whatsap, Call, Text) you can also visit COLLEGEWAY (Opposite LASPOTECH, Ikorodu)

HND FORM ------WILL THERE BE EXAM FOR HND FULL-TIME?

====ans====

No, In the past, LASPOTECH does not organize exam for Full-time HND applicants, However, there will be screening, where you will need to present original of all your documents. FOR Part-time HND, you will also not go through any examination but proper fresher registration where original and photocopies of your documents will also be presented.

WHERE IS COLLEGEWAY ?

====ans====

OUR OFFICE IS DIRECTLY OPPOSITE LASPOTECH FIRST GATE, IKORODU

WHEN GET YOUR WAY TO LASPOTECH, IKORODU CALL +2348084922124 FOR PROPER DIRECTION.

DO YOU OPEN ON SUNDAY?

====ans====

No, COLLEGEWAY is opened form Monday to Saturday 7:30am to 7:30pm.

DO YOU HAVE OFFICE INSIDE LASPOTECH?

No, Please beware of 419 and FAKE COLLEGEWAY (s). Our Office is Opposite LASPOTECH As Earlier Stated call +2348084922124

HND FORM ------WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING TO COLLEGEWAY CENTER FOR HND FORM?

===ans===

to Obtain LASPOTECH HND Form for both Part-time and Full-Time, You Need the following:

1. Olevel Result

2. ND Matric Number
3. ND Grade (E.G Upper, Lower credit e.t.c) or ND result if Available. Please note that the ND result is not IMPORTANT, once you know your ND grade.
4. Passport Photograph ( or Get 1minute Digital Passport at COLLEGEWAY )

OND FORM ------WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING TO COLLEGEWAY FOR OND FORM?

===ans===

To Obtain LASPOTECH OND Part-time form, Either Daily Programme (Monday-Friday 8AM-2PM) or Evening Programme (Monday-Friday 2PM-6PM) OR Weekend Programme (Saturday-Sunday 8AM-6PM) You Need the following:

1. O'level Result

2. Passport Photograph ( or Get 1minute Digital Passport at COLLEGEWAY)

...And other details of yours which will be filled once you are in COLLEGEWAY (LASPOTECH first-gate, Ikorodu)

MY DEPARTMENT IS IN ISOLO, CAN I STILL PURCHASE MY FORM ATCOLLEGEWAY IN IKORODU?

===ans===

Yes, the course and Programme you choose determine the campus you will be.

This means, if you chose Business Administration / Full-time, you will definitely be in Isolo campus.

ONCE AGAIN, OUR OFFICE {COLLEGEWAY } IS AT LASPOTECH, IKORODU

WHEN GET YOUR WAY TO LASPOTECH, IKORODU CALL +2348084922124 FOR PROPER DIRECTION.
IF YOU ARE STILL IN NEED OF MORE DETAILS, YOU CAN WHATSAPP, TEXT OR CALL +2348084922124

https://collegewayng.com/lasponojamb/

Re: Question And Answers On Laspotech 2018 Application Forms (full-time / Part-time) by olaitanoladayo1(m): 3:45pm On Jun 22, 2017
sir, is Laspotech form still available
Re: Question And Answers On Laspotech 2018 Application Forms (full-time / Part-time) by AOMP: 9:28pm On Jan 12, 2018
To get certificate for laspotech na wahala......dey will tell you certificate is bn done in abroad.

After my OND in 2013(Oriwu Annex) PT. ..uptil now dey are saying certificate is not out. Dis is the 5th year oooo
Re: Question And Answers On Laspotech 2018 Application Forms (full-time / Part-time) by easycafe(m): 4:19pm On Oct 08, 2020
WHY DID YOU GO TO ANEX?

COME TO THE MAIN CAMPUS IN IKORODU.

LASPOTECH DON'T RUN ANEX PROGRAMME AGAIN FOR LONG.
AOMP:
To get certificate for laspotech na wahala......dey will tell you certificate is bn done in abroad.

After my OND in 2013(Oriwu Annex) PT. ..uptil now dey are saying certificate is not out. Dis is the 5th year oooo

(1) (Reply)

Bill Gates Reveals What He'd Study If He Were A College Freshman Today / See What Happens To Your Body If You Run 5 Minutes Everyday / Want To Apply For Wes Evaluation But Don’t Know How? Here's A Step-by-step Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.