Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,850 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Stem Cell Therapy For Treatment Of Spinal Cord Injury,stroke,diabetes Ii Etc - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stem Cell Therapy For Treatment Of Spinal Cord Injury,stroke,diabetes Ii Etc (1779 Views)

Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing / WHO- Ebola Survivors Blood To Be Used For Treatment / Salt Therapy For Ebola- Dangerous Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stem Cell Therapy For Treatment Of Spinal Cord Injury,stroke,diabetes Ii Etc by graciousme(f): 3:30pm On Jan 09, 2010
stem cells are the master cells with self differentiation capacity along any cell line or into any type of cell in the body.this helps natural healing processes to work faster,or repair damaged tissue that would not ordinarily have regrown.stem cell therapy or regenerative medicine as its called will help to produce extented healthy longevity,as we will be able to repair the damage caused to the organ/tissues/cells and to restore thier impaired function.stem cells are obtainable from bone marrow,cord blood and peripheral blood to trigger healing in patients.

Stem cell therapy has been apllied in the treatment of various life threatening diseases like stroke,cerebral palsy,paraplegia,qudraplegia,diabetes II,ischemic encephalopthy.still in the clinical trial stages many patients around the world have taken advantage of the therapy which has acheived results.

this therapy is not yet available in nigeria but for countries in europe and asia who are already well grounded in the therapy,the cost of the treatment varies depending on the patient's condition and other cretarias.

in india(where i had my own therapy) i was lucky to get a good stem cell therapy company and also at an affoordable cost.it was the cheapest of all the contacts i made online,the treatment was sucessful and i was well attended to.

we dont have to die in silence or suffer for years un-end because of our ignorance,there are solutions all around us,and stem cell therapy to me is the future of medicine.so if you know someone with spinal cord injury,stroke,cerebral palsy,diabetes II and other neurological diseases you can contact

stemone biologicals pvt.ltd,
103 sudarshan apartments,
21,sheela vihar colony,
paud road.pune 411038,
india.
020-25451509,25464222

nigeria-08033319207,stemone.nigeria@gmail.com,
kemioladipo@yahoo.com,
www.stemone.co.in
Re: Stem Cell Therapy For Treatment Of Spinal Cord Injury,stroke,diabetes Ii Etc by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 05, 2015
graciousme:
stem cells are the master cells with self differentiation capacity along any cell line or into any type of cell in the body.this helps natural healing processes to work faster,or repair damaged tissue that would not ordinarily have regrown.stem cell therapy or regenerative medicine as its called will help to produce extented healthy longevity,as we will be able to repair the damage caused to the organ/tissues/cells and to restore thier impaired function.stem cells are obtainable from bone marrow,cord blood and peripheral blood to trigger healing in patients.

Stem cell therapy has been apllied in the treatment of various life threatening diseases like stroke,cerebral palsy,paraplegia,qudraplegia,diabetes II,ischemic encephalopthy.still in the clinical trial stages many patients around the world have taken advantage of the therapy which has acheived results.

this therapy is not yet available in nigeria but for countries in europe and asia who are already well grounded in the therapy,the cost of the treatment varies depending on the patient's condition and other cretarias.

in india(where i had my own therapy) i was lucky to get a good stem cell therapy company and also at an affoordable cost.it was the cheapest of all the contacts i made online,the treatment was sucessful and i was well attended to.

we dont have to die in silence or suffer for years un-end because of our ignorance,there are solutions all around us,and stem cell therapy to me is the future of medicine.so if you know someone with spinal cord injury,stroke,cerebral palsy,diabetes II and other neurological diseases you can contact

stemone biologicals pvt.ltd,
103 sudarshan apartments,
21,sheela vihar colony,
paud road.pune 411038,
india.
020-25451509,25464222

nigeria-08033319207,stemone.nigeria@gmail.com,
kemioladipo@yahoo.com,
www.stemone.co.in

I have tried to contact you but all to no avail. Pls reply me when you come online.

(1) (Reply)

Fetal Doppler Market In Nigeria / I'm Always Tired / How To Clear Dark Spots On The Skin??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.