Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,020 members, 7,852,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:53 PM

N11bn Oil Scam: DSS Trying To Blackmail Me – Ifeanyi Ubah Finally Opens Up - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / N11bn Oil Scam: DSS Trying To Blackmail Me – Ifeanyi Ubah Finally Opens Up (17850 Views)

Breaking: DSS Arrests Ifeanyi Ubah Over N11b Oil Theft / Take A Look At Ifeanyi Ubah's House / Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N11bn Oil Scam: DSS Trying To Blackmail Me – Ifeanyi Ubah Finally Opens Up by abu12: 9:38am On May 09, 2017
MRS has paid his own share(62billion)

capital should pay his own (11billion)

no time for story's

2 Likes

Re: N11bn Oil Scam: DSS Trying To Blackmail Me – Ifeanyi Ubah Finally Opens Up by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:16am On May 09, 2017
shortgun:
We all know that the DSS under the the dullard and BMC are instruments of blackmail,propaganda, oppression and smear campaign against the opposition.

IT IS YOU AND YOUR DISGRUNTLED MEMBERS NOT WE.

shortgun:
This is a man that sold kerosene to poor Nigerians at N50/l while other marketers while selling for N150/l and today he is accused of economic sabotage?

They should continue sowing the seed of discord in this country.... Until one day.

BECAUSE HE SOLD KEROSENE TO YOU FOR N50, YOU NOW THINK HE IS A SAINT AND YOU FAILED TO SMELL A RAT OR SUSPECT THERE IS SOMETHING BEHIND HIS ACTION

1 Like

Re: N11bn Oil Scam: DSS Trying To Blackmail Me – Ifeanyi Ubah Finally Opens Up by 400billionman: 10:31am On May 09, 2017
One Igbo billionaire I admire.
Re: N11bn Oil Scam: DSS Trying To Blackmail Me – Ifeanyi Ubah Finally Opens Up by flejnr(f): 10:41am On May 09, 2017
Flashreporters:
The chairman of Capital Oil and Gas limited, Andy Ubah has described his arrest by the Department of State Services as a complete attempt to blackmail him.

https://flashreporters.com/2017/05/09/n11bn-oil-scam-dss-trying-blackmail-ifeanyi-ubah-finally-opens/
Ifeanyi Ubah not Andy uba

1 Like

Re: N11bn Oil Scam: DSS Trying To Blackmail Me – Ifeanyi Ubah Finally Opens Up by chronique(m): 10:47am On May 09, 2017
ehie:

The lowest was when they started arresting abokis who were changing dollars, so I am asking now, who is gathering intell about the freed boko commanders sinice DSS are doing police work

Naija is messed up for real.
Re: N11bn Oil Scam: DSS Trying To Blackmail Me – Ifeanyi Ubah Finally Opens Up by Nobody: 11:09am On May 09, 2017
I had said from the day the topics related to this propaganda that it was all to blackmailing Ubah, which some persons mentioned me thrashly.

Another revelations. Dangote collaborating with cabals, Duera are trying to put Ubah in the hole because Dangote is about to to start operating his refinery from 2018 in Lagos.

Just as how he did to other cement producers we used to have.

Ubah is a threat to Dangote and cabals in petroleum industry.

Re: N11bn Oil Scam: DSS Trying To Blackmail Me – Ifeanyi Ubah Finally Opens Up by squash1986(m): 12:02pm On May 09, 2017
BlackMbakara1:
But seriously what he did is wrong. Na only him government dey owe?

Shortage of petroleum product diverted or hoarded can create panic and likely unrest in the economy...

Even teachers never start to dey sell government properties.

But teachers go on strike if they are even owed for 5 months talk more of a company that has a work force of over 2,000 people. Don't you know that Capital Oil is being owed for 2 years?

Don't you think that as a result of NNPC not paying their debt, that Ifeanyi Ubah is owing his staff for at least more than 6 months, yet he has not retrench anybody?

Don't you think he may have been under pressure to act like that due to the debt he is owing his workers?

Put yourself in his shoes, if an organization owes you money for services which you've rendered for 3 months, won't you protest or stop rendering such service?

Let's be considerate. What about the family men working for Ifeanyi Ubah, won't they eat and pay school fees for their Children?

Look Naija is not easy for any businessman . Let's not be thinking like we don't have conscience.
Re: N11bn Oil Scam: DSS Trying To Blackmail Me – Ifeanyi Ubah Finally Opens Up by BlackMbakara1(m): 12:13pm On May 09, 2017
squash1986:

But teachers go on strike if they are even owed for 5 months talk more of a company that has a work force of over 2,000 people. Don't you know that Capital Oil is being owed for 2 years?

Don't you think that as a result of NNPC not paying their debt, that Ifeanyi Ubah is owing his staff for at least more than 6 months, yet he has not retrench anybody?

Don't you think he may have been under pressure to act like that due to the debt he is owing his workers?

Put yourself in his shoes, if an organization owes you money for services which you've rendered for 3 months, won't you protest or stop rendering such service?

Let's be considerate. What about the family men working for Ifeanyi Ubah, won't they eat and pay school fees for their Children?

Look Naija is not easy for any businessman . Let's not be thinking like we don't have conscience.

He erred bro' he's rendering a service which will be paid to him to house the product. Even if NNPC was owing him, there's always a swap agreement that you've been owing me this and ur product here can offset this or that...should i go ahead and sell and take my money. Atleast there's an asking and definitely there will be a consent in favour or against. Not stealing!!!!
Re: N11bn Oil Scam: DSS Trying To Blackmail Me – Ifeanyi Ubah Finally Opens Up by squash1986(m): 1:29pm On May 09, 2017
BlackMbakara1:

He erred bro' he's rendering a service which will be paid to him to house the product. Even if NNPC was owing him, there's always a swap agreement that you've been owing me this and ur product here can offset this or that...should i go ahead and sell and take my money. Atleast there's an asking and definitely there will be a consent in favour or against. Not stealing!!!!

Are you aware that countless times in the past, Capital Oil have brought this debt to the attention of NNPC that they should sit down and do an audit in order to know how much NNPC owes the organisation and how to go about the payment of this debt. And countless times, NNPC have not honored this invitation. What do you expect Dr Ifeanyi Ubah to do when pressure is on him to pay his workers who are being owed for up to 5 months in this recession Nigeria into.

I'm not saying what Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah did is right, but when a man is hungry, and he knows that you're owing him a huge sum of money, and you're living large, he becomes desperate to collect his money from you, if not all at least part of it.

Dr Ifeanyi Ubah shouldn't be blamed for his actions. NNPC should arrange a meeting with Capital Oil and settle this matter amicably. DSS also shouldn't have been brought into this matter, because as far as I am concerned, from the article posted, there is no 'economic sabotage' in this matter.
Re: N11bn Oil Scam: DSS Trying To Blackmail Me – Ifeanyi Ubah Finally Opens Up by somito121(m): 1:53pm On May 09, 2017
Have we ever notice that anytime anambra governorship election is at hand that is when evil agencies will appear to arrest him.
Re: N11bn Oil Scam: DSS Trying To Blackmail Me – Ifeanyi Ubah Finally Opens Up by BlackMbakara1(m): 2:37pm On May 09, 2017
squash1986:

Are you aware that countless times in the past, Capital Oil have brought this debt to the attention of NNPC that they should sit down and do an audit in order to know how much NNPC owes the organisation and how to go about the payment of this debt. And countless times, NNPC have not honored this invitation. What do you expect Dr Ifeanyi Ubah to do when pressure is on him to pay his workers who are being owed for up to 5 months in this recession Nigeria into.

I'm not saying what Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah did is right, but when a man is hungry, and he knows that you're owing him a huge sum of money, and you're living large, he becomes desperate to collect his money from you, if not all at least part of it.

Dr Ifeanyi Ubah shouldn't be blamed for his actions. NNPC should arrange a meeting with Capital Oil and settle this matter amicably. DSS also shouldn't have been brought into this matter, because as far as I am concerned, from the article posted, there is no 'economic sabotage' in this matter.

Let me ask you this question and i need a honest answer(s). If NNPC did not store their product at his depot what would he had done?

It can be categorize as economic sabotage because it affects all the citizen directly...imagine if he had diverted it to a neighbouring country to get more profit and NNPC can't provide fuel for us, what do you think will happen to Nigeria Economy?

Please note NNPC is holding brief for all Nigerians including him and accountable to all Nigerians including him and he's holding brief for a handful of people (leave sentiment or sympathy) and accountable to a handful.

DSS is to ensure things like this don't happen which is why they came in...

For the fact you are hungry and angry doesn't give you licence to steal or act in a manner not suitable.

1 Like

Re: N11bn Oil Scam: DSS Trying To Blackmail Me – Ifeanyi Ubah Finally Opens Up by edupedia: 3:06pm On May 09, 2017
shortgun:
We all know that the DSS under the the dullard and BMC are instruments of blackmail,propaganda, oppression and smear campaign against the opposition.

This is a man that sold kerosene to poor Nigerians at N50/l while other marketers while selling for N150/l and today he is accused of economic sabotage?

They should continue sowing the seed of discord in this country.... Until one day.

....until one day all u Igbos move to Gabon and Equatorial Guinea...that will be extremely nice!...yeye people...

1 Like

Re: N11bn Oil Scam: DSS Trying To Blackmail Me – Ifeanyi Ubah Finally Opens Up by shortgun(m): 5:07pm On May 09, 2017
edupedia:

....until one day all u Igbos move to Gabon and Equatorial Guinea...that will be extremely nice!...yeye people...
You worthless immigrant get off my mention.
Remove Igbos from Nigeria there will be nothing like national integration and Nigeria as a nation will be doomed.
Re: N11bn Oil Scam: DSS Trying To Blackmail Me – Ifeanyi Ubah Finally Opens Up by GavelSlam: 6:43pm On May 09, 2017
Jolar101:
I had said from the day the topics related to this propaganda that it was all to blackmailing Ubah, which some persons mentioned me thrashly.

Another revelations. Dangote collaborating with cabals, Duera are trying to put Ubah in the hole because Dangote is about to to start operating his refinery from 2018 in Lagos.

Just as how he did to other cement producers we used to have.

Ubah is a threat to Dangote and cabals in petroleum industry.

Because Ubah has a refinery.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can A Nigerian Sign Up For Clickbank Affiliate Program? / First Bank Allegedly Forges Documents Against Whiteplains British School / Does Your Network provider Charge You For Transacting With USSD Code?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.