Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City - Properties (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City (42167 Views)

A Nice 10 Flats Of 3bedroom To Let At Ikoyi, Lagos / New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City / 10 Flats For Sale At Egbeda, Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by spyder880(m): 6:32am On Apr 08, 2018
profjustine458:
Please boss I need three of this double doors just exactly like this

Are you in Onitsha?
Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by spyder880(m): 6:38am On Apr 08, 2018
We have completed works on the old soakaway system. However, we are still working on the second.....

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by spyder880(m): 6:41am On Apr 08, 2018
Plastering works for the walls. .......

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by spyder880(m): 6:43am On Apr 08, 2018
Climbing through the manhole to the roof, and entering the tank base.......

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by spyder880(m): 6:45am On Apr 08, 2018
Looking at the roof from the tank base.......

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by spyder880(m): 6:48am On Apr 08, 2018
Get back downstairs. ...

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by spyder880(m): 6:49am On Apr 08, 2018
Work continues......

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by ceelog(m): 2:41pm On Apr 08, 2018
spyder880:
First aluminium products. .....
How much is the current price?
Looks mature on that building.
Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 08, 2018
Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by Timtol(m): 6:58pm On Apr 08, 2018
RenegadeFrost:
shocked How high can you go ? can you go up to 10 story(100 feet) ?
lol...We can by grace.
Spyder can as well and as well together.
Lol
We do it in our style.
Happy Sunday sir
Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 08, 2018

2 Likes

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by Memejem: 8:35pm On Apr 08, 2018
What kind of plastering sand did you use for this building?
Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by Timtol(m): 9:32pm On Apr 08, 2018
RenegadeFrost:
Below are renderings of what i want
Where is your location sir and the features of what u what to have? Spyder880 I will message to on arrangement soon. Let's do this together. My WhatsApp number is +234-810-045-2977
Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by freshpzy1(m): 9:48pm On Apr 08, 2018
Timtol:

Where is your location sir and the features of what u what to have?
Spyder880 I will message to on arrangement soon.
Let's do this together.
My WhatsApp number is +234-810-045-2977

am also in love with this oooooo
this is what should be built more in the country.......especially in an over-populated state like lagos..........pls i will like to be a part of this and i know quite a handful of potential investors

my contact;
abiye250@gmail.com
whatsapp; 08086592701
Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by Timtol(m): 11:21pm On Apr 08, 2018
freshpzy1:

am also in love with this oooooo
this is what should be built more in the country.......especially in an over-populated state like lagos..........pls i will like to be a part of this and i know quite a handful of potential investors

my contact;
abiye250@gmail.com
whatsapp; 08086592701
Hello I have not receive response from u since bro.
Any issue?
OK will let you know later but precise wat are you actually requesting for?

On will Spyder880 it's the mother man since it's on it's thread.
Will get back to you
Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 09, 2018
Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by Nobody: 12:34am On Apr 09, 2018
Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by whirlwind7(m): 5:58am On Apr 09, 2018
spyder880:
The parapet is curing, while we start the roofing........ we are placing wall plates, tying them up with iron ropes which are anchored in the reinforced beam of the parapet fascia.

When I saw this picture, I developed this strong urge to pray for you.
Right now, I'm begging you: don't take unneeded risks especially when up on a high building. Biko kwa!
I implore you to put safety first. Start wearing safety gears on site at all times. Its also time you invest on same for your workers. At least helmets and safety boots.
We need you here, alive and well. I'm sure your family needs same too.

You are an investment to many of us here! cheesy
All the best!

1 Like

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by jodeci(m): 6:05am On Apr 09, 2018
Any building with more than 2 stories but without a lift is punishment, especially for those on the fourth floor. What happens when the water system fails?
Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by whirlwind7(m): 6:13am On Apr 09, 2018
RenegadeFrost:

Below are renderings of what i want

These are nice.
Quite sure what has prevented these sorts of high rise buildings across the country is the shortage of electricity. You can't build this without installing elevators. Elevators need a steady power supply to be useful.
The alternative is to get diesel powered generators to be operated at additional costs, which will drive up the rental cost.
So, if you decide to go that route, next consideration is what part of town to acquire land to site the building, that won't drive tenants away due to prohibitive rents. Means you need to position the building in a high brow (or very close to) part of the town. This, to ensure you get a decent ROI.

If you can afford to build a 4 storey, you might as well make it 6 to 7 storeys or more, to save land space. But at this level, an elevator is a must!

1 Like

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by Nobody: 6:23am On Apr 09, 2018

1 Like

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by Nobody: 6:28am On Apr 09, 2018
Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by Timtol(m): 7:18am On Apr 09, 2018
RenegadeFrost:

9 or 10 story apartment building with 3 or 4 bedroom apartments and 1 bedroom apartments . the 3 or 4 bedroom apartments measure 30 ft by 30 ft .

On the ground floor is a grocery store,restaurant or coffee shop ,hair saloon
On each floor is 6 or 8 apartments . one bedroom in each 4 bedroom apartments will have no window .

60 or 80 Apartments with ideal 330 people or maximum 500 people per building,considering visitors or friends .

living room /kitchen/dining will be joint like these pics below .there may be or may not be balcony.maybe just a large window in the living room .
stairs will be on both sides of the building and elevator space could be created in the middle of building .
OK.
I await Spyder 880
When he comes up we talk better.
Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by spyder880(m): 7:31am On Apr 09, 2018
RenegadeFrost:
shocked How high can you go ? can you go up to 10 story(100 feet) ?

Yes we can. Just contact me on 0803 335 50750 and we can talk about it. Thanks.
Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by spyder880(m): 7:35am On Apr 09, 2018
ceelog:

How much is the current price?
Looks mature on that building.

First aluminium is very costly these days, up to N1,250.00 these days.

1 Like

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by spyder880(m): 7:48am On Apr 09, 2018
whirlwind7:

When I saw this picture, I developed this strong urge to pray for you.
Right now, I'm begging you: don't take unneeded risks especially when up on a high building. Biko kwa!
I implore you to put safety first. Start wearing safety gears on site at all times. Its also time you invest on same for your workers. At least helmets and safety boots.
We need you here, alive and well. I'm sure your family needs same too.

You are an investment to many of us here! cheesy
All the best!

Thank you bro. I am being very careful always when on site. I have also planned to phase the work in such a way to avoid workplace accidents. Thank you once again.
Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by whirlwind7(m): 10:09am On Apr 09, 2018
RenegadeFrost:
after completion I may only rent up to 5th floor or use solar panels which will serve the elevator and hallway lights only,but we'll see. I have around 700 acres at Oron area Akwa ibom . I have another 50 acres somehere else at Akwa ibom. I intend to build at least 50 10 storey apartments on 60 acres. I also plan on doing a lot of businesses . my plan is to employ people and then they rent the apartments and all the money comes back to me .
you know why a lot of those expensive estates at Lagos don't do well? because there are no jobs . you have to create jobs to lure people to live there . If you build houses you must also build schools ,grocery stores ,companies ,hospital, etc. to keep the place running . you just cant build housing alone and expect wonders

You got an ambitious plan right here.
I hope you can pull through with it.

You know, when you sit down and think about the ramifications of it, you get to realize that this plan cannot depend solely your financial liquidity, or on how dogged or determined you are. A lot will depend on the economy and how government policies (or lack of it) affects it.
Our society and economy reflects the type of government in place.

Never stop strategizing. All the best!
Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 09, 2018
-
Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by OtunbaLeXuS(m): 6:59pm On Apr 09, 2018
Sir,

What is the gauge @ N1,250?

Thanks.

spyder880:

First aluminium is very costly these days, up to N1,250.00 these days.
Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by melakes(m): 3:24pm On Apr 11, 2018
Great work oga Spyder. More power to your elbow.
Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by InvertedHammer: 2:41am On Apr 13, 2018
spyder880:
More........

/
I still don't understand what kind of human beings climb on top of 3/4/5 storey buildings to do the roofing.

Some people pass me....I swear.

\

1 Like

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by spyder880(m): 10:38am On Apr 13, 2018
InvertedHammer:

/
I still don't understand what kind of human beings climb on top of 3/4/5 storey buildings to do the roofing.

Some people pass me....I swear.

\

There are not afraid of heights anymore, after so much experience.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

Need HDF Doors?: Check Out Our Custom HDF Doors With Edge Protection Material. / Collapsed Ikoyi Building Was Going For N2.85 Billion Per Apartment / Three Storey Building Collapses At Ilasa, Lagos (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.