Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,128 members, 7,957,238 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:37 AM

Uber Drivers Protest Against 40% Fare Reduction (Full details) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uber Drivers Protest Against 40% Fare Reduction (Full details) (11810 Views)

Uber Drivers May Go On Strike In Lagos On Monday Over VIO Clampdown / Truck Drivers Protest Against Law Enforcement Agents At The Apapa Port (VIDEO) / UBER/TAXIFY Drivers Embark On A Strike Action Over Reduction In Fares, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uber Drivers Protest Against 40% Fare Reduction (Full details) by takenadoh: 1:50pm On May 09, 2017
neoapocalypse:

Don't say what you don't know
I am quoting what Uber said, sorry sir.
How !much dem cut for your money?
Re: Uber Drivers Protest Against 40% Fare Reduction (Full details) by bencarson007(m): 3:27pm On May 09, 2017
BiggyBamBam:

Uber drivers make an average of $45000 a year in the US. Nothing stops the Nigerian drivers from making N4million a year!

Uber also take 25% in the US.

Nigeria drivers should sign up for the INNOSON MOTORS scheme to pay instalment for their cars.
. @BiggyBamBam, ur head dey there jare but the wahala is UBER is responding with bad tactics to competition and that's placing the drivers and partners in tough positions...Bro, with a sound cab, I can even generate more than that in a year after taxes and all expenses paid...I prefer to be a branded loner with classy cab services than a slave with UBER...I-AmMyOwnBoss
Re: Uber Drivers Protest Against 40% Fare Reduction (Full details) by Rainmaker69(m): 3:44pm On May 09, 2017
neoapocalypse:

What are you saying So you enter an agreement with a company that they'll pay you a certain amount for services rendered and let's say after you work for a while they tell you that they have slashed what they'll pay you by 40% for the same service you're rendering and you won't complain.

To understand what I'm saying, you have to read everything I say. Even a primary school student knows that the best time to negotiate the terms of an agreement is before signing the dotted lines. The Terms and Conditions of the Uber Agreement allow Uber to fix the fees, rates and charges. Did the drivers complain when prices were increased The fact that you can willingly accept a price increase is an implied willingness to accept a reduction, especially as a reduction also means that Uber will suffer from reduced income.

In the event of a disagreement as to the terms of the Agreement, why not look at the dispute resolution clauses to identify the next available option? An agreement governs the conduct of the parties as well as the terms for resolving conflict. This agbero approach will not take you anywhere my brother.
Do you understand now?
Re: Uber Drivers Protest Against 40% Fare Reduction (Full details) by ideh01(f): 10:51am On May 10, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Weather Forecast Across Nigeria Today / Chinese Embassy To Open Consular Office In Anambra - Commissioner / Over 50 Airlines Grounded Since Independence-Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.