Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,192 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

How To Cast Powerful Love Spell For Free - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Cast Powerful Love Spell For Free (10571 Views)

Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road / Sex Magick: How To Cast Powerful Spells With Your Sperm & Orgasm / 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Cast Powerful Love Spell For Free by Babalawos(m): 10:29am On Feb 28, 2018
A spell is a powerful way of manifesting your goal. In this case, the goal is love or infatuation or lust. If you believe in love or infatuation or lust and in the power of sending out a strong and positive energy into the universe to get what you want, read on to learn how to cast powerful love spell for free.

POWERFUL LOVE SPELL ITEMS NEEDED

1* Ose Symbol
2* Native Pot
3* Dead Male Lizard
4* Dead Female Lizard
5* Aligator pepper
6* One Bottle Of Dry Gin
7* Native Chalk (Efun)
8* Firewoods
9* Three Stones

POWERFUL LOVE SPELL PREPARATION STEPS

1* Get all the materials ready by day time. At full moon by 1 am, mark inside of a native pot with OSE MEJI symbol whose picture is attached to this write-up and say "I (call your name) evoke Ose Meji to bind (call your lover or potential lover name) to me, anything I tell (call your lover name) will do it immediately without asking questions. (Call your lover name) will love you unconditionally, cherish you deeply, adore you, be 100% faithful to you, will not cheat on you... etc".

2* After which put honey inside the mouth of the dead male and female lizards and say this "As honey is very sweet so shall your love for me will be very sweet. Nobody can reject honey, so shall (call your lover name) can not reject my love.". After which tie both lizards together facing each other with a red thread and say this "As I tie both lizards together firmly so shall our love be tied together firmly ".

3* Put 3 seeds of alligator peppers in your mouth, chew them very well, pour some dry gin in your mouth, rinse your mouth with it and spit it out three times on the tied lizards inside the native pot and say this "As alligator pepper is very peppery so shall your love for me pepper anyone that want to come between me and you".

4* Light the fire woods with matches stick and say this "As this fire burns so shall your love for me burn" and put the native pot with the tied lizards in it on top of three stones and cover the native pot.

5* Allow it to burn to ashes and bring down the pot from fire.

HOW TO APPLY THIS POWERFUL LOVE SPELL

Put some of the black powder of this charm inside pure honey, lick it before you talk to your lover or potential lover and you will notice a total change of attitude and character from your lover or potential lover.

Thank you for reading, leave your comments

Babalawos

2 Likes

Re: How To Cast Powerful Love Spell For Free by Redomi(m): 10:55am On Feb 28, 2018
Àború Àboyè o Baba. Please wise one, I want you to to post more about history. I will love to have your whatsapp number. I want you to reach me more of history please.
Re: How To Cast Powerful Love Spell For Free by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 28, 2018
Please can you do this for yourself and go ahead to talk to Linda ikeji, Rita Dominic or any of this celebrities that are looking for husband and let's see how effective it is.

2 Likes

Re: How To Cast Powerful Love Spell For Free by Redomi(m): 2:19pm On Feb 28, 2018
Tosinex:
Please can you do this for yourself and go ahead to talk to Linda ikeji, Rita Dominic or any of this celebrities that are looking for husband and let's see how effective it is.
Critic, hypocrite, alayonuso.

1 Like

Re: How To Cast Powerful Love Spell For Free by Babalawos(m): 11:53pm On Mar 02, 2018
Do you know if I have successfully done that already?

Tosinex:
Re: How To Cast Powerful Love Spell For Free by Babalawos(m): 11:55pm On Mar 02, 2018
Ogbó Ató Àsúre Ìwòrì Wòfún, my whatsapp number and phone number is on my website: www.babalawoweb.com/contact-us

Redomi:
Àború Àboyè o Baba. Please wise one, I want you to to post more about history. I will love to have your whatsapp number. I want you to reach me more of history please.
Re: How To Cast Powerful Love Spell For Free by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 03, 2018
Babalawos:
Do you know if I have successfully done that already?

if you have we would have known, they are celebrities, most of their lives are not kept secret. So go and do the needful to them
Re: How To Cast Powerful Love Spell For Free by Babalawos(m): 10:04am On Mar 06, 2018
You expect a naija celebrity to publicly show case her affair with a Babalawo to the world? Are you serious? Which part of Naija you dey?

We are in a generation where people are hypocrites, where Pastors stand on their pulpits or TV station to insult traditionalists but still secretly sneak into our shrines at night to get one or two things done for them and he will never tell the world his relationship with traditionalists.

Same applies to Politicians and other public figures.

You can believe whatever you want to believe but your believe of charms will not prevent charms from working.

Charms has been existing since the existence of man and millions of people have benefited immensely from charms. If charms were not affective, it could have extincted.

As a matter of fact, I am inviting you to my friend Orisha Festival on the 28th Of March 2018 at Ogheghe, Egor, Benin City, Edo State.

You are going to see live demonstrations of all kind of charms, spells and rituals.

You will see strange things that are forbidden to be video recorded and upload on the internet.

Then you will now know why people fear ATR. You will know why ATR is not a child's play. You will know why people fear Ogun, Eshu, Sango, Ayelala... etc.

I will be more than happy if you honour my Invitation and come for this Orisha Annual Festival to see for yourself because ATR is not theory but practical.

I attached the Invitation Card to this write up.

Tosinex:
if you have we would have known, they are celebrities, most of their lives are not kept secret. So go and do the needful to them

Re: How To Cast Powerful Love Spell For Free by lawrykings(m): 8:55pm On Mar 06, 2018
i believe there are ""dont do's"" i like to know babalawos
Re: How To Cast Powerful Love Spell For Free by Babalawos(m): 7:21am On Mar 07, 2018
Off course, there are do's and don'ts. Those are in the last phase after you finish the love spell.

I will tell you when you start the love spell process.

Post pictures of your lizards, native pot and other love spell materials here as a proof of your love spell work.

lawrykings:
i believe there are ""dont do's"" i like to know babalawos
Re: How To Cast Powerful Love Spell For Free by Sniper4real(m): 9:13pm On Mar 22, 2018
Hmm
Re: How To Cast Powerful Love Spell For Free by tosyne2much(m): 11:33am On Mar 25, 2018
And the so called Babalawos continues in his quest to scam more gullible followers

I know that you will face the wrath of God one day.. Continue deceiving people ooo

1 Like

Re: How To Cast Powerful Love Spell For Free by Raintaker(m): 1:58pm On Mar 25, 2018
tosyne2much:
And the so called Babalawos continues in his quest to scam more gullible followers

I know that you will face the wrath of God one day.. Continue deceiving people ooo
Bros he don scam you before?
Re: How To Cast Powerful Love Spell For Free by tosyne2much(m): 3:29pm On Mar 25, 2018
Raintaker:
Bros he don scam you before?
Na people we dey find wetin no lost for their lives Babalawo go scam nah cheesy
Re: How To Cast Powerful Love Spell For Free by Raintaker(m): 8:25pm On Mar 25, 2018
tosyne2much:
Na people we dey find wetin for lost for their lives Babalawo go scam nah cheesy
Well be careful what you type without evidence.
I don't think he's a scam, because I know some of his spells and I am not a babalawo and neither do I practise Jujuism.
Re: How To Cast Powerful Love Spell For Free by Babalawosisfake: 6:52pm On Mar 26, 2018
Raintaker:
Well be careful what you type without evidence.
I don't think he's a scam, because I know some of his spells and I am not a babalawo and neither do I practise Jujuism.

you know nothing about jujuism, he might live close to a market where these stuffs are being sold and he can go there and buy them.

I can go to that market buy those things and make it look like I'm a real babalawo. that guy is a fake poo, a babalawo who cant speak yoruba is that one a babalawo. he clearly doesn't know what he's doing. and of course his character isn't priestly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Cast Powerful Love Spell For Free by Gullah: 7:03pm On Mar 26, 2018
Babalawosisfake:

you know nothing about jujuism, he might live close to a market where these stuffs are being sold and he can go there and buy them.

I can go to that market buy those things and make it look like I'm a real babalawo. that guy is a fake poo, a babalawo who cant speak yoruba is that one a babalawo. he clearly doesn't know what he's doing.

grin grin grin
Re: How To Cast Powerful Love Spell For Free by Babalawosisfake: 7:16pm On Mar 26, 2018
Gullah:
grin grin grin
a babalawos isn't measured by what he claims to possess but his character.

1 Like

Re: How To Cast Powerful Love Spell For Free by Raintaker(m): 7:16pm On Mar 26, 2018
Babalawosisfake:

I can go to that market buy those things and make it look like I'm a real babalawo. that guy is a fake poo, a babalawo who cant speak yoruba is that one a babalawo. he clearly doesn't know what he's doing. and of course his character isn't priestly
okay
Re: How To Cast Powerful Love Spell For Free by zinkli: 6:49am On Jan 17, 2019
One shouldn't be so careless with a spell. The magic is extremely brittle materials and require a long education, deep emotions control and great intelligence otherwise you can seriously mess up your life and your psycho. You should either consult a professional or hire one. Here's a great place to go love spells.
Re: How To Cast Powerful Love Spell For Free by Lmaomen1(m): 5:05pm On Mar 15, 2020
Love magic is very strong. This is because love between people can generate strong emotions and energy. Remember that when you practice magic, you must take responsibility for what you want and what you do. Know that what you wish for others will come back to you even more strongly than what you sent before. In love magic, only a positive action can lead to a positive result! Trying to manipulate the will of the desired person is the most common mistake that people make and can not bring positive results. So we recommend that you ask yourself before you decide to use magic:
Re: How To Cast Powerful Love Spell For Free by jogncartman: 11:16pm On Mar 16, 2020
Wow, for what do you need all these stuffs if you can easily use special services?
Ose Symbol Native Pot Dead Male Lizard and so on… it’s crazy, you don’t think so? To waste your time finding all needed… that’s ridiculous. When I needed help in this question I simply found a special service that helped me with everything, and you know? It really worked!!! I have a brilliant family, full of love and cuteness, with no Dead Male Lizard and other stuffs. This service have everything needed, I have wasted around a hour and that’s it!
This service provide love spells that work very nice and properly! It helps you to achieve your goal without looking around to catch a lizard… So guys, I’m really grateful for this service. Just try it!
Re: How To Cast Powerful Love Spell For Free by WooodSI: 11:22pm On Mar 19, 2020
jogncartman:
Wow, for what do you need all these stuffs if you can easily use special services?
Ose Symbol Native Pot Dead Male Lizard and so on… it’s crazy, you don’t think so? To waste your time finding all needed… that’s ridiculous. When I needed help in this question I simply found a special service that helped me with everything, and you know? It really worked!!! I have a brilliant family, full of love and cuteness, with no Dead Male Lizard and other stuffs. This service have everything needed, I have wasted around a hour and that’s it!
This service provide love spells that work very nice and properly! It helps you to achieve your goal without looking around to catch a lizard… So guys, I’m really grateful for this service. Just try it!

When we are looking for answers to emotional or spiritual questions, our immediate physical environment is not necessarily helpful. Focusing on our current conditions helps us navigate our daily lives, but to get in touch with the occult and look into the future, we need to dig a little deeper.
Re: How To Cast Powerful Love Spell For Free by Ucee1999: 10:08pm On Aug 09, 2020
Tosinex:

One man down. Bring water, water ooooo gringringrin

(1) (Reply)

Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? / Pastor Anita Oyakhilome: Life Before And After Divorce / Who Told You God Almighty Doesn't Discipline You When You Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.