Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Bbnaija: Efe And Don Jazzy In The Studio (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Efe And Don Jazzy In The Studio (Photo) (34428 Views)

D'banj Shades Don Jazzy In New Tweet. Fans React / #BBNaija: Efe And The Last 4 Housemates Unite On Media Tour / Don Jazzy In Red And White Combination, Shows Swag (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Efe And Don Jazzy In The Studio (Photo) by Naijahelm: 9:18am On May 09, 2017
Big Brother Naija Winner, Efe Ejeba pictured with Mavin Boss, Donjazzy inside his Studio.

Is Don Baba planning to sign Efe to Mavin Records?

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/05/bbnaija-efe-hangs-out-with-donjazzy.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/BT3UUeOFJ-G/?taken-by=efemoney

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Efe And Don Jazzy In The Studio (Photo) by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:21am On May 09, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Efe And Don Jazzy In The Studio (Photo) by femolacqua(m): 9:22am On May 09, 2017
Ok
Re: Bbnaija: Efe And Don Jazzy In The Studio (Photo) by Nobody: 9:24am On May 09, 2017
angry
God forbid

I'd give up on Mavins and Don Jazzy if he ever signs that trash

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Efe And Don Jazzy In The Studio (Photo) by Naijahelm: 9:26am On May 09, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry
God forbid

Too much Hate. Easy Fam!

77 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Efe And Don Jazzy In The Studio (Photo) by Nobody: 9:28am On May 09, 2017
Like play like play, be like say Efe wan dey take music serious oh.

Waste of 25 million

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Efe And Don Jazzy In The Studio (Photo) by Oildichotomy(m): 9:34am On May 09, 2017
What should I say about this now??

Oh he wore reds beads on both hands!

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Efe And Don Jazzy In The Studio (Photo) by dragonking2: 9:34am On May 09, 2017
Nigerdelta connection cool

Tboss fans right now cheesy

64 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Efe And Don Jazzy In The Studio (Photo) by cnnamoko(m): 9:34am On May 09, 2017
Right person to meet to fix u up son

6 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Efe And Don Jazzy In The Studio (Photo) by Dronedude(m): 9:34am On May 09, 2017
Sign who??

Abeg no offence but Efe should try comedy not music...

I know say I no sabi do anyone oo but this dude style of rap reminds me of Sky B (most of you may not know him but my shout south boys will know him)

Base on logistic single: dope beat, wack flow.

34 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Efe And Don Jazzy In The Studio (Photo) by mgbedianya(m): 9:35am On May 09, 2017
Good
Re: Bbnaija: Efe And Don Jazzy In The Studio (Photo) by emeka2847: 9:35am On May 09, 2017
He should sign TBoss abi?

NwamaziNwaAro:
angry
God forbid

8 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Efe And Don Jazzy In The Studio (Photo) by pato1(m): 9:35am On May 09, 2017
Bigger u Efe, When God picks up your call na loke loke lomalo

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Efe And Don Jazzy In The Studio (Photo) by coolestchris(m): 9:35am On May 09, 2017
Efe is so talentless, don jazzy don't allow him to rub his talentless body on u

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Efe And Don Jazzy In The Studio (Photo) by Addy003(m): 9:36am On May 09, 2017
Efemoney going places..higher higher

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Efe And Don Jazzy In The Studio (Photo) by tintingz(m): 9:36am On May 09, 2017

“Aje ku iya ni oje, ajeku iya ni o je, eni ti o to eni no, ton de na de ni, Ajeku iya ni o je” - (“you will be beaten mercilessly if you fight someone who is stronger than you”.)

Everybody sing :

“Aje ku iya ni oje, ajeku iya ni o je, eni ti o to eni no, ton de na de ni, ajeku iya ni o je”

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Efe And Don Jazzy In The Studio (Photo) by ekensi01: 9:36am On May 09, 2017
Is this how 25million has power? Efe whats ur talent? i repeat whats ur talent? i dont know that why i asked.

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Efe And Don Jazzy In The Studio (Photo) by ibkgab001: 9:36am On May 09, 2017
Promise kept

Based on logic or logistic who dem be?

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Efe And Don Jazzy In The Studio (Photo) by Nobody: 9:36am On May 09, 2017
Like play like play he is getting there.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Efe And Don Jazzy In The Studio (Photo) by 9ja4show: 9:37am On May 09, 2017
Just normal visit, don Jazzy can't sign him na , he doesn't sign rappers.

8 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Efe And Don Jazzy In The Studio (Photo) by oluwatobi954(m): 9:37am On May 09, 2017
continue to grow wax #Efenation

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Efe And Don Jazzy In The Studio (Photo) by Nobody: 9:37am On May 09, 2017
Efe and over opening of teeth grin

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Efe And Don Jazzy In The Studio (Photo) by DollarAngel(m): 9:39am On May 09, 2017
What an insensitive nation with misplaced priority we find ourselves, what is the bedrock on which every successful nation was built? Ask me I will say it's Education ever since this guy won the so call BBNaija the way he has been celebrated made me give up on this failed country once again, what baffled me the most was that we was given a cheiftancy title, then I asked myself on what standard or morals, is this the power of #25million working or what?. When are we going to ever get it right in Nigeria, Until we prioritize Education in this country and cut down the number of illetrates, then I fear things will continue to get worse in the north and allover.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Efe And Don Jazzy In The Studio (Photo) by rossyc(f): 9:40am On May 09, 2017
He should sign Debbie instead.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Efe And Don Jazzy In The Studio (Photo) by bluesky30(f): 9:40am On May 09, 2017
No comment on de pic

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Efe And Don Jazzy In The Studio (Photo) by officialteemi(m): 9:40am On May 09, 2017
who follow see that cigar pack

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Efe And Don Jazzy In The Studio (Photo) by 5starmilitant: 9:41am On May 09, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry
God forbid

Tboss's fan spotted.
You bitter pass bitter leaf sef. grin

Nor worry, Don jazzy no go sign him. Oya smile cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Efe And Don Jazzy In The Studio (Photo) by RisingUp: 9:41am On May 09, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe / OAP Dotun Forced To Change His Hair Color During His Passport Renewal Process / Akon & Jim Iyke Clubbing In Atlanta (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.