Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,051 members, 7,838,655 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Diane Isibor, Nigerian Lady Graduates With 1st Class In The US With Many Awards - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Diane Isibor, Nigerian Lady Graduates With 1st Class In The US With Many Awards (45447 Views)

Disabled South African Lady Graduates After Being Discouraged By Lecturer / 19-Year-Old Nigerian Lady Graduates From UK University After Repeating Exams / Nigerian Lady Graduates Among 40 Exceptional Women From Harvard University. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diane Isibor, Nigerian Lady Graduates With 1st Class In The US With Many Awards by kaymart: 12:02pm On May 09, 2017
Ofemmanu1:
Igbos wont like this news
tribalism still one of d major cause of our sorry predicament in nig.
I'm no friend of tribalist#
Re: Diane Isibor, Nigerian Lady Graduates With 1st Class In The US With Many Awards by Cornerstone001: 12:02pm On May 09, 2017
Good work
Re: Diane Isibor, Nigerian Lady Graduates With 1st Class In The US With Many Awards by kaymart: 12:03pm On May 09, 2017
Ofemmanu1:
tribalism still one of d major cause of our sorry predicament in this country.

I'm no friend of tribalist(s). I'm Yoruba by tribe, my best friend is an igbo guy and I'm currently based in the North.
Re: Diane Isibor, Nigerian Lady Graduates With 1st Class In The US With Many Awards by Ovokoo: 12:03pm On May 09, 2017
Ofemmanu1:
Do you know she's from the Igbo speaking part of Delta state??

3 Likes

Re: Diane Isibor, Nigerian Lady Graduates With 1st Class In The US With Many Awards by Dronedude(m): 12:03pm On May 09, 2017
Area! Area!! Area!!!

Na so

Show them say for we side ehn we no dey carry last.

Shooo See levels

Abeg close nairaland make we go sleep night done come.

grin grin grin
Re: Diane Isibor, Nigerian Lady Graduates With 1st Class In The US With Many Awards by 9jagoodman: 12:03pm On May 09, 2017
900,000 = 67,000,000

This is how bad things have gone
Re: Diane Isibor, Nigerian Lady Graduates With 1st Class In The US With Many Awards by Nihao: 12:03pm On May 09, 2017
What a brilliant chap. Well done!
Re: Diane Isibor, Nigerian Lady Graduates With 1st Class In The US With Many Awards by Eseose9(f): 12:03pm On May 09, 2017
Ofemmanu1:
How?
She is not Igbo nor Yoruba.
She is Esan,Edo state
Re: Diane Isibor, Nigerian Lady Graduates With 1st Class In The US With Many Awards by TheLogicalMind(m): 12:04pm On May 09, 2017
Sirpaul:
I rejoice with you .........
come and eat

Bros, see as you don mess up my fasting sad After seeing this your pic, I jus had to walk into a nearby restaurant and order for jollof rice. angry
Re: Diane Isibor, Nigerian Lady Graduates With 1st Class In The US With Many Awards by JideAmuGiaka: 12:04pm On May 09, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
PLEASE MARRY ME kiss kiss kiss

I will wash your clothes, cook the food and iron & starch all your panties grin

MODIFIED - I commented BEFORE the picture loaded..... I will cook my own food & you wash your own undies undecided

Congrats, bookworm!

The wish of a LAZY man.
Re: Diane Isibor, Nigerian Lady Graduates With 1st Class In The US With Many Awards by wintersnow(m): 12:05pm On May 09, 2017
PrettyHausaGirl:
I graduated with first class at age 19..no big deal

Check my signature

U don't look like someone, who saw the four walls of a classroom. .
Re: Diane Isibor, Nigerian Lady Graduates With 1st Class In The US With Many Awards by Tazdroid(m): 12:05pm On May 09, 2017
sunshineV:
This gal mouth go sabi d tin
Oceancorp:

congrat to her, but she is not dat
beautiful..no hatred

Re: Diane Isibor, Nigerian Lady Graduates With 1st Class In The US With Many Awards by Ovokoo: 12:05pm On May 09, 2017
sirOrubebe:
After y'all will be whipping Edo state girls as prostitutes. Now when this one don do good everyone wants to say she repping Naija well.

Congrats hare, my "sister"

Eseose9:

How?
She is not Igbo nor Yoruba.
She is Esan,Edo state

She actually from the Igbo speaking part of Delta state. Some of them bear Edo surnames.

1 Like

Re: Diane Isibor, Nigerian Lady Graduates With 1st Class In The US With Many Awards by IheartClara(f): 12:05pm On May 09, 2017
Good stuff
Re: Diane Isibor, Nigerian Lady Graduates With 1st Class In The US With Many Awards by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 09, 2017
winkmart:
Twenty year-old Nigerian-born Diane Isibor, on Saturday, went home with two prestigious awards during the 223rd convocation ceremony of Valdosta State University, United States.

They are the Spring 2017 President’s/Vice Chancellor’s Award for Academic Excellence (for the Harley Langdale Jr. College of Business Administration) and Annie Power Hopper Award.

The President’s award was bestowed on Isibor, a student from Abavo in the Ika South Local Government Area of Delta State, during the institution’s 223rd convocation held on Friday, May 5, and Saturday, May 6.

Isibor graduated with a Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting and a Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance with a first class and Cumulative Grade Point Average of 4 over 4, not dropping a point from her first to final year

The President’s Award for Academic Excellence is presented to the graduating student with the highest grade point average in each of VSU’s five Colleges – College of Arts and Sciences, College of the Arts, College of Nursing and Health Sciences, Harley Langdale Jr. College of Business Administration, and James L. and Dorothy H. Dewar College of Education and Human Services.

The Chairman, Academic Honours and Awards Committee, VSU, Abigail Heuss, in a letter addressed to her, said people with highest levels of academic excellence were considered for Annie Power Hopper Award.

She said, “Only those few students who best exemplify the traditions of the university, the character, dignity, and charm associated with the memory of Annie P. Hopper, and who have achieved highest levels of academic excellence, are considered.

“I am happy to report that out of our finalists, you have been chosen as this year’s Annie Power Hopper Award winner, recognised by faculty from across Valdotsa State University as embodying the very best that the university seeks to cultivate in its students. On behalf of the rest of the committee, I congratulate you on this important achievement and look forward to seeing you at this year’s Honours Night dinner.”

Isibor served as the official banner carrier for the Harley Langdale Jr. College of Business Administration during the undergraduate graduation ceremony on the VSU Front Lawn.

“I am highly honoured to be considered for this award. This honour is evidence that hard work pays. I am elated to lead my fellow graduates into the commencement area. My ultimate goal is to be a leader in business. The Harley Langdale Jr. College of Business Administration has been instrumental in helping me prepare to achieve this goal,” said the daughter of Eyitemi and Desmond Isibor.

During her time as a student at VSU, Isibor regularly achieved the Dean’s List status, served as a university ambassador and a Wiley PLUS student partner, and earned a spot in the Beta Gamma Sigma Business Honours Society and the Mu Zeta chapter of Beta Alpha Psi Accounting and Finance Honours Society, where she served as the treasurer.

She was actively involved in the Society of International Students, where she served as the vice president and treasurer; the Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants, the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, and the VSU chapter of the Institute of Management Accountants, where she served as the director of plant tours and events and was featured in the organisation’s Campus Connection newsletter.

According to the institution, Isibor’s commitment to academic and service excellence, resulted in her earning many laurels, including the 2016 VSU President’s Choice Scholarship, 2016 Georgia Gulf Sulfur Scholarship and 2016 Institute of Management Accountants Memorial Education Fund Award.

She plans to work as a financial analyst in Atlanta, while pursuing the professional designations typical of individuals working in the accounting and finance career fields.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/05/20-year-old-genius-nigerian-woman-bags.html

Name Checkers Association, Delta State Chapter present

1 Like

Re: Diane Isibor, Nigerian Lady Graduates With 1st Class In The US With Many Awards by toprealman: 12:06pm On May 09, 2017
If she was in Naija, she probably will still be battling with her Mock JAMB score....nice one girl!
Re: Diane Isibor, Nigerian Lady Graduates With 1st Class In The US With Many Awards by GeneralOjukwu: 12:06pm On May 09, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

The wish of a LAZY man.

Kiss my a$$ angry
Re: Diane Isibor, Nigerian Lady Graduates With 1st Class In The US With Many Awards by sirOrubebe: 12:07pm On May 09, 2017
Ovokoo:

She actually from the Igbo speaking part of Delta state. Some of them bear Edo surnames.
Nah. Isibor is Esan, in Edo State.
Re: Diane Isibor, Nigerian Lady Graduates With 1st Class In The US With Many Awards by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 09, 2017
Ofemmanu1:
Conehead, she is Delta Igbo. cheesy
Re: Diane Isibor, Nigerian Lady Graduates With 1st Class In The US With Many Awards by Ovokoo: 12:08pm On May 09, 2017
sirOrubebe:
Nah. Isibor is Esan, in Edo State.
Do you know more than the people that reported the news. Check the article, they said she's from Ika in Delta state and Ika people are Igboid with Edo influence.

1 Like

Re: Diane Isibor, Nigerian Lady Graduates With 1st Class In The US With Many Awards by bankyblue(m): 12:09pm On May 09, 2017
winkmart:
Twenty year-old Nigerian-born Diane Isibor, on Saturday, went home with two prestigious awards during the 223rd convocation ceremony of Valdosta State University, United States.

They are the Spring 2017 President’s/Vice Chancellor’s Award for Academic Excellence (for the Harley Langdale Jr. College of Business Administration) and Annie Power Hopper Award.

The President’s award was bestowed on Isibor, a student from Abavo in the Ika South Local Government Area of Delta State, during the institution’s 223rd convocation held on Friday, May 5, and Saturday, May 6.

Isibor graduated with a Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting and a Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance with a first class and Cumulative Grade Point Average of 4 over 4, not dropping a point from her first to final year

The President’s Award for Academic Excellence is presented to the graduating student with the highest grade point average in each of VSU’s five Colleges – College of Arts and Sciences, College of the Arts, College of Nursing and Health Sciences, Harley Langdale Jr. College of Business Administration, and James L. and Dorothy H. Dewar College of Education and Human Services.

The Chairman, Academic Honours and Awards Committee, VSU, Abigail Heuss, in a letter addressed to her, said people with highest levels of academic excellence were considered for Annie Power Hopper Award.

She said, “Only those few students who best exemplify the traditions of the university, the character, dignity, and charm associated with the memory of Annie P. Hopper, and who have achieved highest levels of academic excellence, are considered.

“I am happy to report that out of our finalists, you have been chosen as this year’s Annie Power Hopper Award winner, recognised by faculty from across Valdotsa State University as embodying the very best that the university seeks to cultivate in its students. On behalf of the rest of the committee, I congratulate you on this important achievement and look forward to seeing you at this year’s Honours Night dinner.”

Isibor served as the official banner carrier for the Harley Langdale Jr. College of Business Administration during the undergraduate graduation ceremony on the VSU Front Lawn.

“I am highly honoured to be considered for this award. This honour is evidence that hard work pays. I am elated to lead my fellow graduates into the commencement area. My ultimate goal is to be a leader in business. The Harley Langdale Jr. College of Business Administration has been instrumental in helping me prepare to achieve this goal,” said the daughter of Eyitemi and Desmond Isibor.

During her time as a student at VSU, Isibor regularly achieved the Dean’s List status, served as a university ambassador and a Wiley PLUS student partner, and earned a spot in the Beta Gamma Sigma Business Honours Society and the Mu Zeta chapter of Beta Alpha Psi Accounting and Finance Honours Society, where she served as the treasurer.

She was actively involved in the Society of International Students, where she served as the vice president and treasurer; the Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants, the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, and the VSU chapter of the Institute of Management Accountants, where she served as the director of plant tours and events and was featured in the organisation’s Campus Connection newsletter.

According to the institution, Isibor’s commitment to academic and service excellence, resulted in her earning many laurels, including the 2016 VSU President’s Choice Scholarship, 2016 Georgia Gulf Sulfur Scholarship and 2016 Institute of Management Accountants Memorial Education Fund Award.

She plans to work as a financial analyst in Atlanta, while pursuing the professional designations typical of individuals working in the accounting and finance career fields.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/05/20-year-old-genius-nigerian-woman-bags.html

good news dear......but come o shocked 20 years with all this boobs. shocked kiss
Re: Diane Isibor, Nigerian Lady Graduates With 1st Class In The US With Many Awards by Koreslee(m): 12:09pm On May 09, 2017
plainmirror:
See The Price & Data List Below Glo Plans 1.6GB for N900. 3.75GB for N1800 5GB for N2250 6GB for N2700 9GB for 3600 12GB for 4500
Etisalat Plans 1GB for N700 1.5GB for N1000 1.75Gb for 1200 2gb for N1300 2.5GB for N1700 3GB for N1900 3.5GB for N2200 5GB for N3100 10gb. For N6500 Mtn Plans 1GB for N600 1.5GB for 875 2GB for N1200 3GB for N1600 3.5GB for N1800 4GB for N2000 5GB for N2700
AIRTEL 1GB 700 1.5GB 900 3.5GB 1800 5gb 2250 7GB. 3150 9GB 4000
Whatsapp contact : 090-2030- 214---6 For mtn credit is 700 per gb No credit payment for glo and Airtel For Etisalat credit costs more depending on package
*Etisalat prices subject to slight variations"
U go send d data before i send the money?
Re: Diane Isibor, Nigerian Lady Graduates With 1st Class In The US With Many Awards by skylane: 12:12pm On May 09, 2017
I am more than excited with this,Nigerians are really great,when we are in a system that works well,we need to do something about this our country,
Re: Diane Isibor, Nigerian Lady Graduates With 1st Class In The US With Many Awards by slawomir: 12:12pm On May 09, 2017
Ovokoo:

Do you know more than the people that reported the news. Check the article, they said she's from Ika in Delta state and Ika people are Igboid with Edo influence.
stop confusing yourself those people that reported the news don't know anything.
she is an edo piking.

2 Likes

Re: Diane Isibor, Nigerian Lady Graduates With 1st Class In The US With Many Awards by AbakalikiPress: 12:12pm On May 09, 2017
Ovokoo:

So this Ovoko guy na even Igbo.
Jisie Ike bro.

Keep using your blog as a weapon to paint Igbos in good light.
Re: Diane Isibor, Nigerian Lady Graduates With 1st Class In The US With Many Awards by Goshoreb(m): 12:13pm On May 09, 2017
Re: Diane Isibor, Nigerian Lady Graduates With 1st Class In The US With Many Awards by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 09, 2017
HonSuQMaDIQ:
grin grin cheesy grin Igbo blood doing wonders ... her mother is from ANAMBRA STATE. wink tongue
...but her parents names are desmond and eyitemi so how come?anambra kwenu!
Re: Diane Isibor, Nigerian Lady Graduates With 1st Class In The US With Many Awards by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 09, 2017
fine gal fine brain.... not some slaying python upandan

1 Share

Re: Diane Isibor, Nigerian Lady Graduates With 1st Class In The US With Many Awards by TheLogicalMind(m): 12:14pm On May 09, 2017
Funnily enough, the usual panoply of confused characters with outlandish names like Omenkalives and Liondeleo who are always around to chant IPOB are nowhere to be found on this thread. Maybe they're yet to get over their "Certificateless" leader's latest tango with ill health.
Re: Diane Isibor, Nigerian Lady Graduates With 1st Class In The US With Many Awards by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 09, 2017
THESE ARE THE TYPE OF PEOPLE NIGERIANS SHOULD CELEBRATE NOT "BIG BROTHER NIGERIA" WINNER EFE.
Re: Diane Isibor, Nigerian Lady Graduates With 1st Class In The US With Many Awards by ahahnow: 12:16pm On May 09, 2017
zabadii:
come and develop Nigeria my dear.

Shut up.have you developed Nigeria?
Re: Diane Isibor, Nigerian Lady Graduates With 1st Class In The US With Many Awards by timilehin95(m): 12:17pm On May 09, 2017
HonSuQMaDIQ:
grin grin cheesy grin
Igbo blood doing wonders ... her mother is from ANAMBRA STATE. wink tongue
grin ode i knew u people will lay claim on her.

Dats how we know d intimidated tribes

Jst try nd act mature like d afonjas...
Anyways, congrats to my Sister from d south

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Covenant University Punished Students For Keeping Their Hair (video) / Nekede Polytechnic Graduate Shares Her Accident Experience & School Experiences / Aau Ekpoma 2015/2016 Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.