Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,069 members, 7,838,706 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Diane Isibor, Nigerian Lady Graduates With 1st Class In The US With Many Awards - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Diane Isibor, Nigerian Lady Graduates With 1st Class In The US With Many Awards (45448 Views)

Disabled South African Lady Graduates After Being Discouraged By Lecturer / 19-Year-Old Nigerian Lady Graduates From UK University After Repeating Exams / Nigerian Lady Graduates Among 40 Exceptional Women From Harvard University. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diane Isibor, Nigerian Lady Graduates With 1st Class In The US With Many Awards by AbakalikiPress: 2:53pm On May 09, 2017
Unimaginable123:
doesn't matter what they say. They are igbos.

Why doesn't it matter what THEY say?
Are you them?
Re: Diane Isibor, Nigerian Lady Graduates With 1st Class In The US With Many Awards by glossy6(f): 3:13pm On May 09, 2017
AbakalikiPress:
Congrats, Omo Bini.

At least we can have a little peace on NL here .
Although as an Abakeleke man, I see her as Oduduwa. grin

Bros You can Lie ehhhn... her mom's name is Eyitemi. Which means she is most likely Itsekiri.
Her papa and Mama na Oduduwa jam Oduduwa.

purely Ika Ibo.
Re: Diane Isibor, Nigerian Lady Graduates With 1st Class In The US With Many Awards by AbakalikiPress: 3:14pm On May 09, 2017
glossy6:

purely Ika Ibo.

Proudly Ika jare my dear.

But Ika are Igboid, not Igbo. They speak Igboid language but are not Igbos.
Re: Diane Isibor, Nigerian Lady Graduates With 1st Class In The US With Many Awards by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 09, 2017
AbakalikiPress:

Proudly Ika jare my dear.

But Ika are Igboid, not Igbo. They speak Igboid language but are not Igbos.
Fake ass. Fake nwa Abakaliki. cheesy You no get shame
Re: Diane Isibor, Nigerian Lady Graduates With 1st Class In The US With Many Awards by AbakalikiPress: 3:21pm On May 09, 2017
blues20:

Fake ass. Fake nwa Abakaliki. cheesy You no get shame

I hear you. cheesy
Re: Diane Isibor, Nigerian Lady Graduates With 1st Class In The US With Many Awards by seniorkachion(m): 3:45pm On May 09, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Sai EDO STATE

All the Winch for Edo state don fail tongue

Na God get power grin
ls ika local local govt in edo state. It's in delta state, precisely delta north and anioma Igbo. Her mom is likely itshekiri while the father is anioma.
Re: Diane Isibor, Nigerian Lady Graduates With 1st Class In The US With Many Awards by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 09, 2017
congrats
Re: Diane Isibor, Nigerian Lady Graduates With 1st Class In The US With Many Awards by Iamzik: 3:53pm On May 09, 2017
chara019:
some Nigerians be acting like Dumbos,arguing over her state of origin,what does it tend to contribute to their life? if she is Igbo or yoruba or itskiri does it change anything? y'all just promoting hate and envy.
I tire for this country sef....

Congratulobia to you jawe.God help us all to grow in success too.Amen.

Most sensible comment on this thread so far.

Instead of seeing this as a challenge and evaluating your own progress, people are busy tracing her state of origin and tribe. Na WA O

2 Likes

Re: Diane Isibor, Nigerian Lady Graduates With 1st Class In The US With Many Awards by aduje(m): 4:45pm On May 09, 2017
Another Excellent slice from the big heart.
God bless Abavo Kingdom
God Bless Ika South
God Bless Delta State (The Big heart)
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
...Proudly Delta
Re: Diane Isibor, Nigerian Lady Graduates With 1st Class In The US With Many Awards by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 09, 2017
congrats to her! but y all of una de go abroad go study business admin ds, political science DAT. Science and engineering no de for those US nd UK vasities ?
anyway course na course even if na kitchen management in Cambridge
Re: Diane Isibor, Nigerian Lady Graduates With 1st Class In The US With Many Awards by guyossy(m): 6:01pm On May 09, 2017
Congrats my lovely lady. You are indeed a worthy ambassador to this great nation.
Re: Diane Isibor, Nigerian Lady Graduates With 1st Class In The US With Many Awards by israelmao(m): 6:17pm On May 09, 2017
Young and vibrate!Congratulations!
Re: Diane Isibor, Nigerian Lady Graduates With 1st Class In The US With Many Awards by YelloweWest: 6:38pm On May 09, 2017
Oceancorp:

congrat to her, but she is not dat
beautiful..no hatred
Picture of your mama let's Compare...!

We are waiting! angry
Re: Diane Isibor, Nigerian Lady Graduates With 1st Class In The US With Many Awards by YelloweWest: 8:16pm On May 09, 2017
Oceancorp:

dude, go get a life..you can't even make a constructive argument..olodo oshi
E pain am.

Remember this feeling the next time you want to comment on another persons looks!
Re: Diane Isibor, Nigerian Lady Graduates With 1st Class In The US With Many Awards by gammarays(m): 8:31pm On May 09, 2017
PrettyHausaGirl:
I graduated with first class at age 19..no big deal

Check my signature
Linus Mba
Fixed match as if you're a ref
Re: Diane Isibor, Nigerian Lady Graduates With 1st Class In The US With Many Awards by Magjoel(m): 7:58pm On May 10, 2017
congrats dear
Re: Diane Isibor, Nigerian Lady Graduates With 1st Class In The US With Many Awards by Ofemmanu1: 10:30am On May 19, 2017
Siscooh:

Who are
Igbos!!!!!!
f
Igbos are the ugu-hawkin ugandan-jew basterrds from the the marginallised gully-eroded red-mud area of Niger.
Re: Diane Isibor, Nigerian Lady Graduates With 1st Class In The US With Many Awards by Ofemmanu1: 10:34am On May 19, 2017
blues20:
Conehead, she is Delta Igbo. cheesy
hehehe
Re: Diane Isibor, Nigerian Lady Graduates With 1st Class In The US With Many Awards by Ofemmanu1: 10:34am On May 19, 2017
blues20:
Conehead, she is Delta Igbo. cheesy
hehehe
Re: Diane Isibor, Nigerian Lady Graduates With 1st Class In The US With Many Awards by Ofemmanu1: 10:35am On May 19, 2017
Eseose9:
How? She is not Igbo nor Yoruba. She is Esan,Edo state
Exactly! Thats why Igbos wont like the news
Re: Diane Isibor, Nigerian Lady Graduates With 1st Class In The US With Many Awards by Ofemmanu1: 10:35am On May 19, 2017
Eseose9:
How? She is not Igbo nor Yoruba. She is Esan,Edo state
Exactly! Thats why Igbos wont like the news
Re: Diane Isibor, Nigerian Lady Graduates With 1st Class In The US With Many Awards by Ofemmanu1: 10:40am On May 19, 2017
kaymart:

tribalism still one of d major cause of our sorry predicament in this country.

I'm no friend of tribalist(s). I'm Yoruba by tribe, my best friend is an igbo guy and I'm currently based in the North.
Olodo, how would you know the meaning of the word 'tribalist' when you dine with an ugu-hawker and you reside in abokki land?
FYI; ALL humans are tribalist except for insanely sub-humans like you.
I'm a tribalist and thats how i like it.
Re: Diane Isibor, Nigerian Lady Graduates With 1st Class In The US With Many Awards by Ofemmanu1: 10:42am On May 19, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
I take God beg you, no turn this thread to a tribal war zone.
common
Re: Diane Isibor, Nigerian Lady Graduates With 1st Class In The US With Many Awards by kaymart: 1:51pm On May 19, 2017
Ofemmanu1:

Olodo, how would you know the meaning of the word 'tribalist' when you dine with an ugu-hawker and you reside in abokki land?
FYI; ALL humans are tribalist except for insanely sub-humans like you.
I'm a tribalist and thats how i like it.

idiot, am no tribalist
Re: Diane Isibor, Nigerian Lady Graduates With 1st Class In The US With Many Awards by Ofemmanu1: 5:16pm On May 20, 2017
kaymart:

idiot, am no tribalist
Your fada.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Covenant University Punished Students For Keeping Their Hair (video) / Nekede Polytechnic Graduate Shares Her Accident Experience & School Experiences / Aau Ekpoma 2015/2016 Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.