Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,269 members, 7,815,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Step By Step Guide On How To Reprint Your 2017 JAMB Exam Slip - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Step By Step Guide On How To Reprint Your 2017 JAMB Exam Slip (15942 Views)

Deadline To Reprint Exam Slips For 2017 JAMB UTME / How To Reprint Jamb Slip 2017 -jamb Reprinting Have Started / UTME 2017: JAMB Clarifies Position, Says Awaiting Results Candidates Can Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Step By Step Guide On How To Reprint Your 2017 JAMB Exam Slip by iluvkpetus: 8:32am On May 10, 2017
Emmyphey:
Go Recheck Ur Mail If U Havent Seen It I Just Printed Mine
White and Black copy or coloured.... Mine is white and black.. Any problem?
Re: Step By Step Guide On How To Reprint Your 2017 JAMB Exam Slip by Switup: 8:38am On May 10, 2017
What if an email hasn't been received up until now? Pls what is to be done??
Re: Step By Step Guide On How To Reprint Your 2017 JAMB Exam Slip by Switup: 8:41am On May 10, 2017
fineyemi2:
Guys you don't have to wait for a mail from jamb. you can do it yourself now.

jamb has made the portal for reprinting available.
It was just opened this morning.

Though the portal is slow but people are reprinting.
Go check through this link
http://www.guru9ja.com.ng/2017/05/jamb-portal-for-reprinting-2017-utme-exam-slip-now-openned/
so that means even if no email's recieved now, reprinting is still possible??
Re: Step By Step Guide On How To Reprint Your 2017 JAMB Exam Slip by Nobody: 8:47am On May 10, 2017
DO NOT WAIT FOR E-mail....this is my warning to all of you.....i waited long enough toi get the mail...nothing happened.......i went to jamb office and conplained to them...i gave them my email address and they fixed the problem immediately....i have printed my slip already.,...,,,if u stay in ur house waiting 4 mail u may not get it on time.....there are 1.7million pple waiting 4 mail but jamb sends it in batches....u may not get yours as early as expected.......a serious student will do anything to get that slip on time..,,..have you tried every option availavle to you?.....have u gone to accredidated center?....have u gone to jamb office to complain?......if u have not done it...do it today!!!

Waiting 4 mail is not advisable....it may come late...and u dont know whether ur exam date is 13th or next week....plss avoid the risk.....visit jamb office or go to accredited centers...they will help you
Re: Step By Step Guide On How To Reprint Your 2017 JAMB Exam Slip by DMainMan: 8:48am On May 10, 2017
Switup:
HOW TO KNOW YOUR JAMB EXAM DATE AND
CENTRE IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED IT BY EMAIL

Go to the website below:

http://www.jamb.org.ng/PrintExamslip/PrintExaminationSlip

Insert your your Jamb registration number and click on "Print Examination Slip" to view your details.

Remember to print two copies as you are required
to submit one copy in your exam centre and keep the remaining one for reference purpose. (Print one and photocopy one for keeps)

from DMAINMAN ENTERPRISE/FOUNDATION

Go to the website below:

Insert your your Jamb registration number and click on "Print Examination Slip" to view your details.

to submit one copy in your exam centre and keep the remaining one for reference purpose. (Print one and photocopy one for keeps)

http://Facebook.com/dmainmanfoundation

1 Like

Re: Step By Step Guide On How To Reprint Your 2017 JAMB Exam Slip by DMainMan: 8:49am On May 10, 2017
[quote author=liepzig post=56377598]DOnt go to jamb office.

Go to the website below:

Go to the website below:

Re: Step By Step Guide On How To Reprint Your 2017 JAMB Exam Slip by fineyemi2: 8:55am On May 10, 2017
Switup:
Yes sir. I just did for someone here.

1 Like

Re: Step By Step Guide On How To Reprint Your 2017 JAMB Exam Slip by KingsJohnson(m): 9:24am On May 10, 2017
howtong:
Step 1. Login to your email you registered with on JAMB portal.

Step 2. Check your inbox or Spam folder for a mail from JAMB with the subject “UTME Examination Slip”

Step 3. Check the attachment for a file like “Examination_slip_name”

Step 4: Save or Download the attachment JAMB Exam slip

Step 5: Open the download file and you will get the information of your exact date your examination including time and venue.

Step 6: Click to print the JAMB slip via your printer or just press ‘ctrl’ and then ‘P’ on your keyboard.

Pls kindly stop deceiving people because You and Jamb are not sending any Examination Slip to anybody's email rather one can only print his or her slip from any accredited CBT Center

Source: https://how-to.ng/2017/05/reprint-jamb-form-slip/

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Q: Please, is it true that only JAMB offices and CBT centres are allowed to re-print?
A: No, you can print it yourself. Once u login to your portal, you will be allowed to print the slip

Q: Is the ‘Re-print‘ going to be on the portal or candidate dashboard. Or it is a different URL entirely?
A: Jamb have not provided any portal link to reprint jamb slip. what they are doing presently is they are sending emails to candidates. From the mail, candidates will be able to reprint their jamb slip.
Hopefully, JAMB will soon allow candidates to reprint the slip from the portal
Re: Step By Step Guide On How To Reprint Your 2017 JAMB Exam Slip by KingsJohnson(m): 9:28am On May 10, 2017
howtong:

Step 2. Check your inbox or Spam folder for a mail from JAMB with the subject “UTME Examination Slip”

Step 5: Open the download file and you will get the information of your exact date your examination including time and venue.

Step 6: Click to print the JAMB slip via your printer or just press ‘ctrl’ and then ‘P’ on your keyboard.

Q: Please, is it true that only JAMB offices and CBT centres are allowed to re-print?
A: No, you can print it yourself. Once u login to your portal, you will be allowed to print the slip

Q: Is the ‘Re-print‘ going to be on the portal or candidate dashboard. Or it is a different URL entirely?
A: Jamb have not provided any portal link to reprint jamb slip. what they are doing presently is they are sending emails to candidates. From the mail, candidates will be able to reprint their jamb slip.
Hopefully, JAMB will soon allow candidates to reprint the slip from the portal
Re: Step By Step Guide On How To Reprint Your 2017 JAMB Exam Slip by Musazee: 9:50am On May 10, 2017
liepzig:
DO NOT WAIT FOR E-mail....this is my warning to all of you.....i waited long enough toi get the mail...nothing happened.......i went to jamb office and conplained to them...i gave them my email address and they fixed the problem immediately....i have printed my slip already.,...,,,if u stay in ur house waiting 4 mail u may not get it on time.....there are 1.7million pple waiting 4 mail but jamb sends it in batches....u may not get yours as early as expected.......a serious student will do anything to get that slip on time..,,..have you tried every option availavle to you?.....have u gone to accredidated center?....have u gone to jamb office to complain?......if u have not done it...do it today!!!

Waiting 4 mail is not advisable....it may come late...and u dont know whether ur exam date is 13th or next week....plss avoid the risk.....visit jamb office or go to accredited centers...they will help you
Very good advice thanks.
Re: Step By Step Guide On How To Reprint Your 2017 JAMB Exam Slip by chriskalel(m): 10:12am On May 10, 2017
Guys pls there was a mistake in my date of birth in the registration slip..But my jamb profile date of birth is correct..Is this a problem cause am yet to see my exam center
Re: Step By Step Guide On How To Reprint Your 2017 JAMB Exam Slip by SomGifty(f): 10:19am On May 10, 2017
[b][/b]Jamb has already started sending the emails containing the examination slip, got mine on monday all u have to is to constantly check ur email inbox and spam/junk box too(because that was where I saw mine)if eventually u find it in the spam box u wld have to move it to the inbox to enable u download and print or visit any accredited cbt centre to help out with the process .
Re: Step By Step Guide On How To Reprint Your 2017 JAMB Exam Slip by Musazee: 10:19am On May 10, 2017
chriskalel:
Guys pls there was a mistake in my date of birth in the registration slip..But my jamb profile date of birth is correct..Is this a problem cause am yet to see my exam center
Goto jamb official website and try the Application for correction of data link
Re: Step By Step Guide On How To Reprint Your 2017 JAMB Exam Slip by chriskalel(m): 10:29am On May 10, 2017
Musazee:
Goto jamb official website and try the Application for correction of data link
But will it affect not showing my exam center
Re: Step By Step Guide On How To Reprint Your 2017 JAMB Exam Slip by alfreddamilare: 10:41am On May 10, 2017
I have seen my
Re: Step By Step Guide On How To Reprint Your 2017 JAMB Exam Slip by Musazee: 11:14am On May 10, 2017
Hello jambites my advise to you guys is to goto the nearest jamb CBT center or office.... to know how to get your exam slip don't just relax at home waiting for jamb to send you mail.
Re: Step By Step Guide On How To Reprint Your 2017 JAMB Exam Slip by eaziguyman(m): 11:14am On May 10, 2017
PLSS OO ARE WE TO PUT ONLY REGISTION NO FOWARD SLASH EMAIL ADDRESS OR EITHER OF THE TWO
Re: Step By Step Guide On How To Reprint Your 2017 JAMB Exam Slip by Musazee: 11:20am On May 10, 2017
alfreddamilare:
I have seen my
you are lucky ... I just came back from jamb CBT centre ,I was advised to keep refreshing my email. #Tired
Re: Step By Step Guide On How To Reprint Your 2017 JAMB Exam Slip by Musazee: 11:27am On May 10, 2017
howtong:
METHOD A: Print From JAMB Portal
Step 1: Visit JAMB URL: http://www.jamb.org.ng/PrintExamslip/PrintExaminationSlip

Step 2: Enter your Jamb registration number

Step 3: Click on "Print Examination Slip" to view your details.

METHOD B: Print From Your Email

A: JAMB Portal for reprinting is now open > http://www.jamb.org.ng/PrintExamslip/PrintExaminationSlip
Pls have anyone who haven't received his / her mail try this method? because that link aren't going here
Re: Step By Step Guide On How To Reprint Your 2017 JAMB Exam Slip by NobleRomm(m): 11:47am On May 10, 2017
[quote author=DMainMan post=56377676][/quote]

please can i check it my Mobile phone and should i input my registration Number and my E-mail address.?
Re: Step By Step Guide On How To Reprint Your 2017 JAMB Exam Slip by NobleRomm(m): 11:49am On May 10, 2017
DMainMan:

Go to the website below:

please can i check it my Mobile phone and should i input
my registration Number and my E-mail address.?
Re: Step By Step Guide On How To Reprint Your 2017 JAMB Exam Slip by howtong: 11:55am On May 10, 2017
It is advisable to do on a computer connected to a printer
Input one of the two, either registration Number or your E-mail address but reg number is preferable
NobleRomm:

please can i check it my Mobile phone and should i input
my registration Number and my E-mail address.?
Re: Step By Step Guide On How To Reprint Your 2017 JAMB Exam Slip by NobleRomm(m): 1:04pm On May 10, 2017
howtong:
It is advisable to do on a computer connected to a printer
Input one of the two, either registration Number or your E-mail address but reg number is preferable

Thank You very much
Re: Step By Step Guide On How To Reprint Your 2017 JAMB Exam Slip by eaziguyman(m): 2:44pm On May 10, 2017
Pls if u have ur print out pls share the snapshot here.
Re: Step By Step Guide On How To Reprint Your 2017 JAMB Exam Slip by donqx: 2:52pm On May 10, 2017
ok
Re: Step By Step Guide On How To Reprint Your 2017 JAMB Exam Slip by jobbers: 2:59pm On May 10, 2017
oh
Re: Step By Step Guide On How To Reprint Your 2017 JAMB Exam Slip by iHarrie(m): 3:32pm On May 10, 2017
Re: Step By Step Guide On How To Reprint Your 2017 JAMB Exam Slip by chibatov(m): 3:36pm On May 10, 2017
Bishops10:
If you haven't seen your exam date, time and center, send me your reg number or email let me check it for you

Don't forget to subscribe for our Sure jamb runz for 5 thousand only
75271512AJ

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Basic Things To Have Before Getting Admission Into Nigeria Universities / Fupre's Shambolic Admission Process. / Threat To Block My BVN: Please Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.