Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,468 members, 7,812,431 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Another PDP Senator, John Enoh Decamps To APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another PDP Senator, John Enoh Decamps To APC (20151 Views)

Court Sacks John Owan-Enoh As Cross River APC Governorship Candidate / Buhari Presents Ndoma As 'Governorship Candidate' Instead Of Owan Enoh / John Owan Enoh's Hotel To Be Demolished As He Defects To APC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another PDP Senator, John Enoh Decamps To APC by Splashme: 2:47pm On May 09, 2017
Old story
Re: Another PDP Senator, John Enoh Decamps To APC by okoliexpress: 2:47pm On May 09, 2017
i feel sorry for APC as a party because soon and very soon there would be no need for an external opposition to fight because their internal battles will be so enormous that it would overrun the entire party system. with the current happenings, it is almost certain that a new party must break-forth from this present APC

2 Likes

Re: Another PDP Senator, John Enoh Decamps To APC by bankyblue(m): 2:48pm On May 09, 2017
2019 game don start.....wrong move undecided
Re: Another PDP Senator, John Enoh Decamps To APC by fatymore(f): 2:48pm On May 09, 2017
Era of Cross carpeting... Pdp is dead
Re: Another PDP Senator, John Enoh Decamps To APC by kpaofame: 2:55pm On May 09, 2017
2019 will tell ......whether power truly belong to the people...

but the people are even confused sef cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Another PDP Senator, John Enoh Decamps To APC by ipobarecriminals: 2:55pm On May 09, 2017
PDP is DEAD
Re: Another PDP Senator, John Enoh Decamps To APC by obinoral1179(m): 3:03pm On May 09, 2017
This man want to finish senator Victor edoma egba...... After replacing him at the Senate, he still decamp with him to APC.... Ben shade should be watchful but I see this one as a political suicide...
Re: Another PDP Senator, John Enoh Decamps To APC by DJInfluence: 3:05pm On May 09, 2017
Na only Sherif remain for PDP? everybody don decamp.. This our politicians don´t even have idealogy. They just go anywhere belle face. In another 16years when APC lose power, they will decamp to NPP grin grin grin
Re: Another PDP Senator, John Enoh Decamps To APC by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 09, 2017
Is he not that corrupt PDP

Well he did that to keep his position in finance committee.
After all APC +PDP = same group.
Very soon the name of APC will soon become as PDP, they just need numbers to win 2019 nomination forms.

If Fayose want to be next four years governor, once he defect to APC he will have it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another PDP Senator, John Enoh Decamps To APC by Bants(m): 3:21pm On May 09, 2017
All these traitors come next election lets not vote for them thats the only way forward make your election count
Re: Another PDP Senator, John Enoh Decamps To APC by ideas4real: 3:21pm On May 09, 2017
alizma:
Fayose how market? Still waiting for the stronger PDP that you promised will take over from Buhari in 2019.
A CHILD THAT DOES NOT KNOW SNAKE REFERS TO IT AS ROPE.
. Hahahaha. Omode o mejo o npe lokun. True talk. Fayose your time is up. Laulau no do anything. Propaganda no fit do am. Blackmail no fit do. Even the rivers state governor Wike that is doing propaganda stylisly he they support am with projects people they see but Fayose's own na propaganda 100 percent and chasing PMB upandan as if he collected his wife.
Re: Another PDP Senator, John Enoh Decamps To APC by ideas4real: 3:32pm On May 09, 2017
okoliexpress:
i feel sorry for APC as a party because soon and very soon there would be no need for an external opposition to fight because their internal battles will be so enormous that it would overrun the entire party system. with the current happenings, it is almost certain that a new party must break-forth from this present APC
Yes you could be right that APC has problems too but what you fail to understand is that they hardly run to court to settle it. They always allow this give and take spirit to resolve issues unlike PDP that has several cases in court which have been dragging for too long and will still be blaming APC for their woes.

1 Like

Re: Another PDP Senator, John Enoh Decamps To APC by Bobby808: 3:32pm On May 09, 2017
alizma:
Fayose how market? Still waiting for the stronger PDP that you promised will take over from Buhari in 2019.
I do not know your age but what we are passing through is far more than asking Fayose how far. This country is seriosly going down completely. I am of age and is very happy because this country call Nigeria is the most hopeless and useless place across human race. It has no direction. If you can carefully evaluate and reason the characters of the present day Nigerians politicians, you will simply agree that this country cannot be matched with a modern zoo. I weep for this country.
Re: Another PDP Senator, John Enoh Decamps To APC by okoliexpress: 3:38pm On May 09, 2017
APC hasn't started having problems yet. just wait till 2019 when the elections are upon us, then you will understand what i just posted.
ideas4real:
Yes you could be right that APC has problems too but what you fail to understand is that they hardly run to court to settle it. They always allow this give and take spirit to resolve issues unlike PDP that has several cases in court which have been dragging for too long and will still be blaming APC for their woes.
Re: Another PDP Senator, John Enoh Decamps To APC by Bobby808: 3:41pm On May 09, 2017
alizma:
I do not know your age but what we are passing through is far more than asking Fayose how far. This country is seriosly going down completely. I am of age and is very happy because this country call Nigeria is the most hopeless and useless place across human race. It has no direction. If you can carefully evaluate and reason the characters of the present day Nigerians politicians, you will simply agree that this country cannot be matched with a modern zoo. I weep for this country. Where we are now not is by asking more question.. It is very very serious business especially to the youths because there is not an inch hope.
Re: Another PDP Senator, John Enoh Decamps To APC by dvee2: 3:42pm On May 09, 2017
If you are from cross rivers state and you refuse to decamp from pdp to apc after Buhari release millions of dollars for the construction of two major roads neglected for 15 years by pdp lead government then you must be sitting on a long thing.

2 Likes

Re: Another PDP Senator, John Enoh Decamps To APC by Bobby808: 3:43pm On May 09, 2017
HisSexcellency:
The funny part in all these is that political parties in Nigeria lacks ideologies and strong principled leadership.

You tagged a political party corrupt, campaigned against their policies and stand. Now the masses believed you and voted them out of power, same people are joining your party and you see nothing wrong with it?

People make political parties not the reverse. If the members of Pdp move to join Apc, apc automatically becomes pdp irrespective of the nomenclature.

A corrupt man in pdp is still a corrupt man whether in apc or pca.
meaning there is no hope for this country
Re: Another PDP Senator, John Enoh Decamps To APC by comos: 3:43pm On May 09, 2017
more SS and SE should decamp to APC,

That is only how they can get the VP slot in 2019
Re: Another PDP Senator, John Enoh Decamps To APC by Bobby808: 3:45pm On May 09, 2017
HisSexcellency:
The funny part in all these is that political parties in Nigeria lacks ideologies and strong principled leadership.

You tagged a political party corrupt, campaigned against their policies and stand. Now the masses believed you and voted them out of power, same people are joining your party and you see nothing wrong with it?

People make political parties not the reverse. If the members of Pdp move to join Apc, apc automatically becomes pdp irrespective of the nomenclature.

A corrupt man in pdp is still a corrupt man whether in apc or pca.
meaning there is no hope for this country...
Re: Another PDP Senator, John Enoh Decamps To APC by Bobby808: 3:54pm On May 09, 2017
okoliexpress:
That one nor get another option. It is very certain that no body, even if that person belong to the world best brains, will be able to pick and gather the pieces when it will finallly fall and break.

1 Like

Re: Another PDP Senator, John Enoh Decamps To APC by OHCOMEON: 4:01pm On May 09, 2017
Owan Enoh has nothing to fear abt EFCC, the state gov has decided to hijack the party in the state(CRS), so those who have smtin to offer politically have got to seek another platform.

1 Like

Re: Another PDP Senator, John Enoh Decamps To APC by ideas4real: 4:06pm On May 09, 2017
Bobby808:
I do not know your age but what we are passing through is far more than asking Fayose how far. This country is seriosly going down completely. I am of age and is very happy because this country call Nigeria is the most hopeless and useless place across human race. It has no direction. If you can carefully evaluate and reason the characters of the present day Nigerians politicians, you will simply agree that this country cannot be matched with a modern zoo. I weep for this country.
. Nigeria will never go down. You claimed you are of age. What makes you think you are of age for making this statement that Nigeria is hopeless. Go Sudan, Somalia, Libya, Serielone etc and you will thank God for Nigeria. What you failed to understand is that during Yardua recession had already set in but government had so much money then that they were releasing and spending about 1billion dollars every month to cushion the economy. These were funds saved by Obasanjo about 68 Billions dollars excess crude oil account apart from foreign reserved. This funds got exhausted because Nigerian government was using it to import rice, toothpicks, vegetable oil, furniture, wears, etc. When this government got there It was practically impossible to move forward because there is no funds and nothing to make progress which made us to start to feel the impact of recession because dollars was not available to buy imported stuff which made government to begin to talk about diversification in agriculture. That is why you can see Dangote who used to be heavy importer of rice has embraced agriculture by building rice milling factories. So if you dont know the Genesis of where we are coming from you should be grateful to God for where we are because it would have been worse than this.

2 Likes

Re: Another PDP Senator, John Enoh Decamps To APC by ipobbigot7: 4:15pm On May 09, 2017
pdp will not even qualify for the position of an opposition party after the 2019 election.
Re: Another PDP Senator, John Enoh Decamps To APC by buffalowings4: 4:45pm On May 09, 2017
ideas4real:
. Hahahaha. Omode o mejo o npe lokun. True talk. Fayose your time is up. Laulau no do anything. Propaganda no fit do am. Blackmail no fit do. Even the rivers state governor Wike that is doing propaganda stylisly he they support am with projects people they see but Fayose's own na propaganda 100 percent and chasing PMB upandan as if he collected his wife.
I wonder wot you will say if fayose decamps tomorrow to apc

angry grin
Re: Another PDP Senator, John Enoh Decamps To APC by Charlesedet25(m): 4:48pm On May 09, 2017
Ma senator even as u neva show us hw u de represent us for upper chamber u don folo Sen. Victor port go apc... Wel 2019 go ask una "hw market?" no worry, and victor go nw shw u hw small u b.

;

#heediat Owan
Re: Another PDP Senator, John Enoh Decamps To APC by Charlesedet25(m): 4:56pm On May 09, 2017
dvee2:
If you are from cross rivers state and you refuse to decamp from pdp to apc after Buhari release millions of dollars for the construction of two major roads neglected for 15 years by pdp lead government then you must be sitting on a long thing.
am frm dis idiot district, i still remain a pdp member so am aint sitting on ant long tin, for ur info, dos project had bin on hold for like ages nw.

Who apc eep?
Re: Another PDP Senator, John Enoh Decamps To APC by alizma: 5:28pm On May 09, 2017
Bobby808:
I do not know your age but what we are passing through is far more than asking Fayose how far. This country is seriosly going down completely. I am of age and is very happy because this country call Nigeria is the most hopeless and useless place across human race. It has no direction. If you can carefully evaluate and reason the characters of the present day Nigerians politicians, you will simply agree that this country cannot be matched with a modern zoo. I weep for this country. Where we are now not is by asking more question.. It is very very serious business especially to the youths because there is not an inch hope.
it takes a useless and hopeless person to leave in a useless place without being forced to. who is holding you down in Nigeria, if u think Nigeria is the most useless country why not cross over to republic of Benin?
Re: Another PDP Senator, John Enoh Decamps To APC by senatordave1(m): 6:13pm On May 09, 2017
This is a nice development for apc in crossriver.sen owan is the sttongest politician in crs and has the largest followership.gov ayade is just a businessman and not a politician.this defection would strengthen apc and the opposition in the state and weaken pdp.crs central now effectively belongs to apc alongside large parts of south and northern senatorial districts.i dont see ayade being re_elected in 2019,apc would win if they present a strong candidate like chief jedy agba or sen otu.even ayade is jittery thats why he keeps postponing the lg polls.up apc up buhari

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Regret Not Winning Lagos For PDP In 2003 -atiku / Okah Hides Sim In Pant; Smuggles Phone Into Cell / Nnamdi Kanu: FG Welcomes Ohanaeze To Monitor Trial Of IPOB’s Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.