Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,885 members, 7,814,000 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

5 Creative Ways To Make Money On Twitter - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Creative Ways To Make Money On Twitter (12218 Views)

Five Creative Ways You Can Make Money Online / Bundles Of Money On The Road In Owerri As They Fall Out Of A Bullion Van / The Pros And Cons Of Making Money On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Creative Ways To Make Money On Twitter by Opinionated: 3:45pm On May 09, 2017
There are plenty ways to make money online and Twitter is one of them. Jumia Travel, the leading online travel agency, shares 5 creative ways to make money on twitter.

Crowdsourcing

This involves soliciting ideas and contributions from a large group or community. If done correctly it can make you plenty of money, or at least capital for your business or idea. The best way this is done is tweeting to your followers to bring in contributions to fund your business or idea and asking them to help ‘retweet’ to spread the word. Some marketing expertise needs to learnt to successfully market your business or idea in order to get positive responses.

Produce a Twitter Related Service

You already know that the majority generally use Twitter during their free time, you can take advantage of this by creating a product or service that will appeal to them. A similar product or service might already exist but you can create a better or cheaper one that the users will know and love you for. For example, you can charge people to help them build a Twitter presence and make your prices reasonably and attractively low.

Sponsored Tweets

Companies and businesses are willing to pay for your tweets, just as long as you have a large enough following. You can find sponsors willing to pay you to Tweet about their products for an arranged fee.

Twitter Contest

A contest is one of the most effective ways to engage people on Twitter. You can try linking up with a local business that wants publicity, offer to hold a contest on Twitter to help them with this publicity and ask to be paid a percentage of sales that come in. Be sure that everything is as legally binding as possible to avoid being cheated. There a lot of fun and enticing ways to engage followers in a twitter contest, just brainstorm a little on it.

Sell Your Own Products and Services on Twitter

This might seem obvious but the funny thing is that a lot of people don’t recognize it. Many people aren’t using Twitter to effectively sell their products and services; this unfortunate because Twitter is one of the best ways to do so. Be on the lookout for and take advantage of trending hashtags related to your products and services and use this opportunity to put your work out there for not just your followers to see. Remember, ‘a little self-promotion can quickly lead to a job.’

Source: http://www.opinions.ng/5-creative-ways-make-money-twitter/

4 Shares

Re: 5 Creative Ways To Make Money On Twitter by Mrjo(m): 4:37pm On May 09, 2017
U mean that of my signature?
Re: 5 Creative Ways To Make Money On Twitter by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 09, 2017
Na so...grin
Re: 5 Creative Ways To Make Money On Twitter by Dottore: 5:30pm On May 31, 2017
Ok
Re: 5 Creative Ways To Make Money On Twitter by jeeqaa7(m): 5:30pm On May 31, 2017
ok
Re: 5 Creative Ways To Make Money On Twitter by Chiefly(m): 5:30pm On May 31, 2017
Just start already...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Creative Ways To Make Money On Twitter by Talk2Bella(f): 5:31pm On May 31, 2017
So wanna learn
thanks for this info
Re: 5 Creative Ways To Make Money On Twitter by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 31, 2017
I need 12$ worth of BTC can anyone help...
Re: 5 Creative Ways To Make Money On Twitter by Talk2Bella(f): 5:31pm On May 31, 2017
So wanna learn
thanks for this info
Re: 5 Creative Ways To Make Money On Twitter by slick1(m): 5:31pm On May 31, 2017

Uhhhh!(sigh of relief) I read through this thread expecting to see "buy ur ebook" at the end but thank goodness OP has genuine interests.

Everyone wants to sell ebooks these days on Nairaland. Ebooks That mislead rather than direct.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Creative Ways To Make Money On Twitter by professorfal: 5:31pm On May 31, 2017
How do i make money on nairaland? cc seun
Re: 5 Creative Ways To Make Money On Twitter by justmi1: 5:32pm On May 31, 2017
I don't know why I don't like Twitter, to me it's just complicated to use, unlike Facebook, but now that"making money" is involved, it will be less complicated....

9 Likes

Re: 5 Creative Ways To Make Money On Twitter by TwoBottles: 5:34pm On May 31, 2017
Aaaa
Re: 5 Creative Ways To Make Money On Twitter by 9jayes: 5:35pm On May 31, 2017
The only way is to check my sig
Re: 5 Creative Ways To Make Money On Twitter by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 31, 2017
This post don't even have much views
Re: 5 Creative Ways To Make Money On Twitter by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 31, 2017
I'm not on Twitter, so I'll pass. Ditto for instagram and Facebook.
Thanks, ur welcome

1 Like

Re: 5 Creative Ways To Make Money On Twitter by valboy20(m): 5:46pm On May 31, 2017
All these na time wasting and energy draining with little or no return
Re: 5 Creative Ways To Make Money On Twitter by lakes99: 5:49pm On May 31, 2017
ok
Re: 5 Creative Ways To Make Money On Twitter by feelgoodstuffs(m): 6:02pm On May 31, 2017
Na so è easy?
Re: 5 Creative Ways To Make Money On Twitter by hadjipapiey(m): 6:11pm On May 31, 2017
feelgoodstuffs:
Na so è easy?

I wonder o
Re: 5 Creative Ways To Make Money On Twitter by Amberon: 6:14pm On May 31, 2017
You just motivated me, thanks.
Chiefly:
Just start already...

1 Like

Re: 5 Creative Ways To Make Money On Twitter by babagydoz(m): 6:14pm On May 31, 2017
valboy20:
All these na time wasting and energy draining with little or no return
you're so naive
Re: 5 Creative Ways To Make Money On Twitter by valboy20(m): 6:22pm On May 31, 2017
babagydoz:
you're so naive

You're a mo.ron
Re: 5 Creative Ways To Make Money On Twitter by valboy20(m): 6:23pm On May 31, 2017
mazinoweb:
This post don't even have much views

lol. E no worth the stress na
Re: 5 Creative Ways To Make Money On Twitter by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:37pm On May 31, 2017
justmi1:
I don't know why I don't like Twitter, to me it's just complicated to use, unlike Facebook, but now that"making money" is involved, it will be less complicated....

It's about interest, I love and use it, my friend and I once made some amount from peak milk while we were in school
Re: 5 Creative Ways To Make Money On Twitter by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:38pm On May 31, 2017
babagydoz:
you're so naive

He's, but he just doesn't know
Re: 5 Creative Ways To Make Money On Twitter by Drabrah(m): 6:47pm On May 31, 2017
Re: 5 Creative Ways To Make Money On Twitter by Drabrah(m): 6:49pm On May 31, 2017
Opinionated:
There are plenty ways to make money online and Twitter is one of them. Jumia Travel, the leading online travel agency, shares 5 creative ways to make money on twitter.

Crowdsourcing

This involves soliciting ideas and contributions from a large group or community. If done correctly it can make you plenty of money, or at least capital for your business or idea. The best way this is done is tweeting to your followers to bring in contributions to fund your business or idea and asking them to help ‘retweet’ to spread the word. Some marketing expertise needs to learnt to successfully market your business or idea in order to get positive responses.

Produce a Twitter Related Service

You already know that the majority generally use Twitter during their free time, you can take advantage of this by creating a product or service that will appeal to them. A similar product or service might already exist but you can create a better or cheaper one that the users will know and love you for. For example, you can charge people to help them build a Twitter presence and make your prices reasonably and attractively low.

Sponsored Tweets

Companies and businesses are willing to pay for your tweets, just as long as you have a large enough following. You can find sponsors willing to pay you to Tweet about their products for an arranged fee.

Twitter Contest

A contest is one of the most effective ways to engage people on Twitter. You can try linking up with a local business that wants publicity, offer to hold a contest on Twitter to help them with this publicity and ask to be paid a percentage of sales that come in. Be sure that everything is as legally binding as possible to avoid being cheated. There a lot of fun and enticing ways to engage followers in a twitter contest, just brainstorm a little on it.

Sell Your Own Products and Services on Twitter

This might seem obvious but the funny thing is that a lot of people don’t recognize it. Many people aren’t using Twitter to effectively sell their products and services; this unfortunate because Twitter is one of the best ways to do so. Be on the lookout for and take advantage of trending hashtags related to your products and services and use this opportunity to put your work out there for not just your followers to see. Remember, ‘a little self-promotion can quickly lead to a job.’

Source: http://www.opinions.ng/5-creative-ways-make-money-twitter/

All these tips ll only work if u've gat a large followers on twitter, & getting large followers no be beans except u're a celeb

cool cool
Re: 5 Creative Ways To Make Money On Twitter by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 31, 2017
Ok, please follow me so I can have large followers www.twitter.com/adetolaogunsola
I'll follow back.
Re: 5 Creative Ways To Make Money On Twitter by procky(f): 7:05pm On May 31, 2017
Watch the most Hilarious new comedy short film by two years old Funny actor. He is soo funny.. grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBMLtAhZb8I&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en
Re: 5 Creative Ways To Make Money On Twitter by Bishops10(m): 7:31pm On May 31, 2017
justmi1:
Chai... From your first word to the last depicts what I have in mind... Another thing is, I wish op was talking about Facebook
Re: 5 Creative Ways To Make Money On Twitter by Frankgenius213: 8:12pm On May 31, 2017
if u need Instagram followers contact me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are There So Few Fast Food Joints And Malls In Nigeria? / How To Make N5,000 From Kuda To Your Local Bank Account / Omoaefe Ejere Honoured By The African Institute Of Strategic Managers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.