Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Three American Lecturers In Atiku's University Convert To Islam In Adamawa. PICS - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Three American Lecturers In Atiku's University Convert To Islam In Adamawa. PICS (50726 Views)

Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) / Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" / Three Brothers Convert To Islam In Imo State. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three American Lecturers In Atiku's University Convert To Islam In Adamawa. PICS by Laple0541(m): 10:32pm On May 09, 2017
Allahu akbar
Re: Three American Lecturers In Atiku's University Convert To Islam In Adamawa. PICS by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 09, 2017
deolsisback:

Yes you will
So billions of people on earth who arent muslims are going to hell..

Religion no make some people get sense again o.
Chai...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three American Lecturers In Atiku's University Convert To Islam In Adamawa. PICS by Hafeezson(m): 10:34pm On May 09, 2017
Islam is the religion of peace indeed!
Re: Three American Lecturers In Atiku's University Convert To Islam In Adamawa. PICS by alhaji1461(m): 10:38pm On May 09, 2017
ybalogs:
May Allah make them and us useful for Islam and let them and us die as Muslims. Salam alaekum.
ALLAHU AKBAR

1 Like

Re: Three American Lecturers In Atiku's University Convert To Islam In Adamawa. PICS by Cardozzo(m): 10:39pm On May 09, 2017
deolsisback:

Yes you will

Why Would he go to Hell Please use your senses ...... GOD is same as ALLAH
Re: Three American Lecturers In Atiku's University Convert To Islam In Adamawa. PICS by mohammadyusuf66(m): 10:40pm On May 09, 2017
Allah Akbar, we ask Allah to keep them steadfast on the religion. Barakallah Fihi. This the real born again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three American Lecturers In Atiku's University Convert To Islam In Adamawa. PICS by princessayesha(f): 10:43pm On May 09, 2017
Alhamdulillah Ala niimatul Islam....I thank Allah for guiding these two, My new found brothers in Islam smiley

3 Likes

Re: Three American Lecturers In Atiku's University Convert To Islam In Adamawa. PICS by Emerituz(m): 10:46pm On May 09, 2017
goingape1:
peace indeed!

who are the people doing booooooom! kabooooom! aaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkk4444444444⁴4444444777777777

are they not the people of peace?
maybe I should use Rev. King, that south african pastor that do feed his congregation with pants, raw grass and live snakes to qualify all christians.

1 Like

Re: Three American Lecturers In Atiku's University Convert To Islam In Adamawa. PICS by jamislaw(m): 10:46pm On May 09, 2017
Intelligent and mighty people keep on flooding into Islam.

4 Likes

Re: Three American Lecturers In Atiku's University Convert To Islam In Adamawa. PICS by Emerituz(m): 10:52pm On May 09, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:

So billions of people on earth who arent muslims are going to hell..

Religion no make some people get sense again o.
Chai...
are you saying billions of people are too much for God to put in hell?

SMH

3 Likes

Re: Three American Lecturers In Atiku's University Convert To Islam In Adamawa. PICS by haffaze777(m): 10:59pm On May 09, 2017
amynah94:
Maa sha Allah......it's just a matter of time.
in sha allah

3 Likes

Re: Three American Lecturers In Atiku's University Convert To Islam In Adamawa. PICS by tijjanioyan: 10:59pm On May 09, 2017
amynah94:
biqudrotiLah

3 Likes

Re: Three American Lecturers In Atiku's University Convert To Islam In Adamawa. PICS by EmmanuelCena(m): 11:08pm On May 09, 2017
deolsisback:

and you have not finished spending the money? Maybe that is what is stalling your progress in life. Better repent

Youmay be surprised this. Same person you're quoting might be capable of employing you.
Anyways, lemme assume your comment wwas just for the jokes.

Peace of the Lord be with you.

1 Like

Re: Three American Lecturers In Atiku's University Convert To Islam In Adamawa. PICS by EmmanuelCena(m): 11:10pm On May 09, 2017
Emerituz:

SMH

So all Christians, jews, Buddhists, and people who belong to every other religion. Apart from islam are doomed for hell?

This is the same questions I ask christians.

2 Likes

Re: Three American Lecturers In Atiku's University Convert To Islam In Adamawa. PICS by deolsisback: 11:16pm On May 09, 2017
EmmanuelCena:

Youmay be surprised this. Same person you're quoting might be capable of employing you.
Anyways, lemme assume your comment wwas just for the jokes.

Peace of the Lord be with you.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Three American Lecturers In Atiku's University Convert To Islam In Adamawa. PICS by sanitelag(m): 11:19pm On May 09, 2017
Mashaa Allah! they are highly welcome to the religous of peace

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Three American Lecturers In Atiku's University Convert To Islam In Adamawa. PICS by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 09, 2017
deolsisback:

and You are sure of that?

Hellfire will be there jejely and some people will do all they can to walk into it. Keep saying nonsense for likes.

which one we are already in hell in nigeria....u actually think 2 billion budist are hell bound
Re: Three American Lecturers In Atiku's University Convert To Islam In Adamawa. PICS by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 09, 2017
Emerituz:

SMH
No,i'm saying it is illogical for God to put people in hell because of their "RELIGION".
Re: Three American Lecturers In Atiku's University Convert To Islam In Adamawa. PICS by koolaid87: 1:21am On May 10, 2017
Why do I need to click on a fvcking creed before I could comment on this thread while the same thing aint acknowledged for all xtian related topics.

Why do muslims always think they are different?

They are much inclined to bash others but don't want the same thing in return. Same way they're inclined to kill when ppl utter scathing remarks about their Faith.

The aggressiveness surrounding Islam heh

You can't engage them in a peaceful religious debate, you can't ask them questions regarding their faith.

They are all fanatics!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three American Lecturers In Atiku's University Convert To Islam In Adamawa. PICS by Solorrman(m): 1:28am On May 10, 2017
They are more related to christianity than islam. The majority of their victims are all muslims,how can my religious brother kill me just bkos i am not in the same faction with him ? No muslim should kill any one except if necessary or deserved to be persecuted according to the law

1 Like

Re: Three American Lecturers In Atiku's University Convert To Islam In Adamawa. PICS by Solorrman(m): 1:33am On May 10, 2017
U are steriotypically including all muslims to be blamed. U are wrong,its muslims that engaged in debate to christians and other religious body in the world known long ago. If a muslim never admit that u should debate for no apparent reason then i would say thats how he saw fit perhaps he is not knowledgeble to defend or has no time but the truth is we are always debating as u can see thats why islam increases with new convert

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three American Lecturers In Atiku's University Convert To Islam In Adamawa. PICS by gloryman91: 3:36am On May 10, 2017
Welcome my brothers in Islam.

2 Likes

Re: Three American Lecturers In Atiku's University Convert To Islam In Adamawa. PICS by Vastjoy(m): 4:13am On May 10, 2017
Alhamdulilahi , I'm so happy for them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three American Lecturers In Atiku's University Convert To Islam In Adamawa. PICS by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 4:30am On May 10, 2017
SeniorZato:
I congratulate and welcome them to Islam. They have chosen the right path

1 Like

Re: Three American Lecturers In Atiku's University Convert To Islam In Adamawa. PICS by AnanseK(m): 5:48am On May 10, 2017
aliyubaka:
They have just made the greatest mistake of their lives. I'm sure they were financial induced or threatened. There is nothing attractive about islam. Islam is only attractive to pedophiles, violent and criminally minded people. Mohammed was a well know paedophile and a child rapist. History has it that he raped a 6 year old child (aisha) . As an ex Muslim i know this.

Oh Dear...

3 Likes

Re: Three American Lecturers In Atiku's University Convert To Islam In Adamawa. PICS by dawahlarry: 6:10am On May 10, 2017
ybalogs:
May Allah make them and us useful for Islam and let them and us die as Muslims. Salam alaekum.
Wa alaykum salaam warahmatullaah wabarokatuh

1 Like

Re: Three American Lecturers In Atiku's University Convert To Islam In Adamawa. PICS by objobj: 6:30am On May 10, 2017
iluvkpetus:
Muslims converting to Islam, Okay o grin

Be sure of what u say or don't say at all
Re: Three American Lecturers In Atiku's University Convert To Islam In Adamawa. PICS by iceboy4752(m): 6:51am On May 10, 2017
Very soon Zombies will be like
"They were forcefully converted."
And if it were be a 'Muslim' converting to Christianity, they'll be like:
"Glory to the Lord. Hallelujah!"
Zombies will always remain Zombies. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three American Lecturers In Atiku's University Convert To Islam In Adamawa. PICS by Nobody: 7:17am On May 10, 2017
amynah94:

Dominator
Re: Three American Lecturers In Atiku's University Convert To Islam In Adamawa. PICS by iamrealdeji(m): 7:31am On May 10, 2017
fernandobush:
how I accepted in camp and carried their money and ran away...

pissfull peaceful religion
another disgrace to Nigeria giving us and names. do you think they're like you? their aim is to contribute to the betterment of the world but your dream is to become a scammer and scam everybody around. you're not even ashamed of yourself . if you have black skin,should you show It that you have black brain and black heart too?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Baptist College Changed Dress Code To Accomodate Hijab In Australia / Man Beaten For Sleeping Unclad In A Mosque And Using Quran As Pillow (Photo) / The Girl Who Turned Into A Monkeyafter She Threw The Holy Quran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.