Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Can Forcefully Having Sex With Your Wife Be Classified As Rape? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can Forcefully Having Sex With Your Wife Be Classified As Rape? (1095 Views)

Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed / Could My Wife Be Cheating? / My In-law Forcefully Had Sex With Me, My 2 Sisters, Witness Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Forcefully Having Sex With Your Wife Be Classified As Rape? by Misypee(f): 10:16pm On May 09, 2017
I' was arguing with my friends earlier, she said its not rape, since he's her husband and wives are obligated to always succumb whenever the husband request for sex
Re: Can Forcefully Having Sex With Your Wife Be Classified As Rape? by Dotwillis1(m): 10:20pm On May 09, 2017
trying to force your Diiik into the kitten be it your wife's or oloso na rape undecided

But then I don't think something like that is happening, why would a woman make her husband to start forcing sex on her since they are married. Sex is one of the most important thing in marriage.
Re: Can Forcefully Having Sex With Your Wife Be Classified As Rape? by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 09, 2017
Rape: unlawful sexual intercourse or any other sexual penetration of the vagina, anus, or mouth of another person, with or without force, by a sex organ, other body part, or foreign object, without the consent of the victim
Re: Can Forcefully Having Sex With Your Wife Be Classified As Rape? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:21pm On May 09, 2017
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!
whether married or not, if a woman is forced against her will to have ANY sexual act, then it is a rape. Marriage isn't dictatorship.
Re: Can Forcefully Having Sex With Your Wife Be Classified As Rape? by gnykelly(m): 10:25pm On May 09, 2017
absolutely YES
Re: Can Forcefully Having Sex With Your Wife Be Classified As Rape? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 10:26pm On May 09, 2017
Marital rape, yes

1 Like

Re: Can Forcefully Having Sex With Your Wife Be Classified As Rape? by gnykelly(m): 10:28pm On May 09, 2017
Misypee:
I' was arguing with my friends earlier, she said its not rape, since he's her husband and wives are obligated to always succumb whenever the husband request for sex

your friend doesn't even know her right. she has been fuvkd up by religion and African tradition.

2 Likes

Re: Can Forcefully Having Sex With Your Wife Be Classified As Rape? by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 09, 2017
Marriage affords a woman the right, comfort and security to give of herself to her man. It never affords the man the right to take it by force.

The bible encourages a woman to not be selfish in this regard. It also admonishes the man to be reasonable and not be acting without self-control.

2 Likes

Re: Can Forcefully Having Sex With Your Wife Be Classified As Rape? by ybalogs(m): 10:47pm On May 09, 2017
*I love this write-up*

Every king was once a crying baby and every building was once a picture. The person you admire so much was once a nobody. The most anointed man you see was once a church member. The person you attended his or her wedding was once a chief bachelor or spinster. So why worry in life?

It's not about where you are today but where you will reach tomorrow. Alphabet "O'' which stands for Opportunity, is absent in ''yesterday'' but once in ''tOday'' And thrice in ''tOmOrrOw'' So Stay Positive Always and have hope. Your tomorrow will surely be better than today. Believe in yourself and never give up. ......The future is bright!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Forcefully Having Sex With Your Wife Be Classified As Rape? by jaido09: 10:52pm On May 09, 2017
Of course it is. Because you paid her bride price doesn't mean she has given you indefinite consent. You still need her consent whenever the mood takes over. Infact she can withdraw her consent right in the middle of the show. So brother, if she says no and you are still at it, you are raping your wife be that.
Re: Can Forcefully Having Sex With Your Wife Be Classified As Rape? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:56pm On May 09, 2017
gnykelly:

your friend doesn't even know her right. she has been fuvkd up by religion and African tradition.

Sadly, you are absolutely right... Religion is the main culprit here, and also, when men pay bride price, then no wonder they believe they OWN that woman.
Re: Can Forcefully Having Sex With Your Wife Be Classified As Rape? by ejikeme(m): 10:59pm On May 09, 2017
RAPE
Re: Can Forcefully Having Sex With Your Wife Be Classified As Rape? by McBrooklyn(m): 11:03pm On May 09, 2017
cheesy
Re: Can Forcefully Having Sex With Your Wife Be Classified As Rape? by LesbianBoy(m): 11:04pm On May 09, 2017
No angry
Re: Can Forcefully Having Sex With Your Wife Be Classified As Rape? by sisisioge: 12:38am On May 10, 2017
Yes!

(1) (Reply)

Common Forms Of Sexism Men Face / At What Age Is A Person Meant To Leave The Family House / Rich Couple Cause Great Havoc Along Uniport Express (with Photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.