Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,057 members, 7,838,686 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Please Stop Embarrassing The Igbo By Joe Igbokwe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Stop Embarrassing The Igbo By Joe Igbokwe (20447 Views)

Joe Igbokwe Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over NYSC Certificate Scandal / Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) / What The Igbos Can Learn From The Yorubas - By Joe Igbokwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Stop Embarrassing The Igbo By Joe Igbokwe by ewigmee: 5:56am On May 10, 2017
Hmmmm.
Re: Please Stop Embarrassing The Igbo By Joe Igbokwe by Ikenna0b: 5:59am On May 10, 2017
Funny this is coming from a man currently working and slaving for a tribe that literally made a DRUG DEALER and one of the most corrupt politician in history of that country their leader and worships him like he's god. A tribe that defended their politician who used millions to build a freaking website only. A man who works for a tribe that made a corrupt politician who defended the most corrupt politician aka Abacha as president and marked him off as a saint. A man who works for a political party who loots the nation dry with their billion naira healthcare that's seem to focus of western country and billion dollar feeding. Where was yorubakwe voice then to preach? Oh i know its not igbo therefore can show his ass like a fool. Rubbish.

Yorubakwe you actually worse than a complete m0r0n. There's nothing more embarrasing than your existence. Idk why others deem you efulefu, i personally think that word is too good for you and its an insulting to even put you ib the sane category as efulefu. You are worse than efulefu in my opinion. I don't care how much you get paid but you incompetent ass to stay insulting your own people just to appease the hateful bastards you work shows that you truly a complete slowpoke. Like you have to be extremely stup1d not to realize you are actually been used like a buff00n after all you've yet to move past the role they've kept you for how many years now despite the fact you've been licking their butt for how many now? You have to be a complete ediot not to see that.... but then again wtf for you expect from a theif who claims to be a prince.

Sad thing about it, the yoruba are known betrayer so sooner or later those people you lick their ass off will show you their usual colors as they have done to every animal that follows your incompetent and delusional walk, then we will see which place you'll call home when that occurs. Personally if it's up to me, I hope you get castrated the second you step your foot home. You better keep that your ass exiled like you made yourself even when they do you like they did others like you.

Ediot

13 Likes

Re: Please Stop Embarrassing The Igbo By Joe Igbokwe by agbangam: 6:00am On May 10, 2017
Nice piece.
Re: Please Stop Embarrassing The Igbo By Joe Igbokwe by Eshinwaju: 6:16am On May 10, 2017
Agumbaa:
Joe and Ejiamatu Igbokwe ran away from Igbo land, because they were being chased for crimes they committed with Eddynanogu the notorious jazz man. When Bakassi came to Nnewi, they ran away, in 2006, Ejiamatu came back when everywhere was calm, but Joe did not come back with the Igbokwe family, he married in Lagos, got one or two appointments, and he became so bitter at the Igbos, as if they are the ones that sent him and his family to commit and control all types of criminal activities and groups in the late 90s and early 2000s.

The bitterness in his heart for Igbos no be here, they exiled themselves and he couldn't bear the humiliation, he has now become an attack dog against his people, this has laid bare the issue of "Efulefu", there will always be Efulefus, but the goodnews here is that they are becoming few.

Oduo, we dash una the criminal.

Liepods at it again.... grin grin...bunch of sick illiterates

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Stop Embarrassing The Igbo By Joe Igbokwe by patrick89(m): 6:42am On May 10, 2017
Joe igbokwe that can take a bullet for tinubu lol this guy is a clown! Even tinubu does not keep him too close, because if he can be a turn coat against his people, then Tinubu should watch his back.

5 Likes

Re: Please Stop Embarrassing The Igbo By Joe Igbokwe by deomelo: 6:47am On May 10, 2017
They are the most fanatical mourners of the loss of Jonathan and PDP even when the Ijaws have moved on.

While the usual suspect are still taking panadol on behalf of jona. grin

Uncle joe, too late for story, your people don lost patapata. grin

10 Likes

Re: Please Stop Embarrassing The Igbo By Joe Igbokwe by SuperS1Panther: 7:37am On May 10, 2017
patrick89:
Joe igbokwe that can take a bullet for tinubu lol this guy is a clown! Even tinubu does not keep him too close, because if he can be a turn coat against his people, then Tinubu should watch his back.

See them!!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Please Stop Embarrassing The Igbo By Joe Igbokwe by agadez007(m): 7:56am On May 10, 2017
patrick89:
dididi. there are more illiterate yoruba teenagers! they can not even speak pigin English. ugly people.
I marvel when they call igbos illiterates when it's only in their region and the north you find grown ass men who will tell you "mio gbo ingilishi"

The girls o na worst

5 Likes

Re: Please Stop Embarrassing The Igbo By Joe Igbokwe by jollymizzle(m): 8:04am On May 10, 2017
Ikenna0b:
Funny this is coming from a man currently working and slaving for a tribe that literally made a DRUG DEALER and one of the most corrupt politician in history of that country their leader and worships him like he's god. A tribe that defended their politician who used millions to build a freaking website only. A man who works for a tribe that made a corrupt politician who defended the most corrupt politician aka Abacha as president and marked him off as a saint. A man who works for a political party who loots the nation dry with their billion naira healthcare that's seem to focus of western country and billion dollar feeding. Where was yorubakwe voice then to preach? Oh i know its not igbo therefore can show his ass like a fool. Rubbish.

Yorubakwe you actually worse than a complete m0r0n. There's nothing more embarrasing than your existence. Idk why others deem you efulefu, i personally think that word is too good for you and its an insulting to even put you ib the sane category as efulefu. You are worse than efulefu in my opinion. I don't care how much you get paid but you incompetent ass to stay insulting your own people just to appease the hateful bastards you work shows that you truly a complete slowpoke. Like you have to be extremely stup1d not to realize you are actually been used like a buff00n after all you've yet to move past the role they've kept you for how many years now despite the fact you've been licking their butt for how many now? You have to be a complete ediot not to see that.... but then again wtf for you expect from a theif who claims to be a prince.

Sad thing about it, the yoruba are known betrayer so sooner or later those people you lick their ass off will show you their usual colors as they have done to every animal that follows your incompetent and delusional walk, then we will see which place you'll call home when that occurs. Personally if it's up to me, I hope you get castrated the second you step your foot home. You better keep that your ass exiled like you made yourself even when they do you like they did others like you.

Ediot
let me get this straight. so in essence you are not in disagreement with all he said but you are questioning his right to say it? Would you rather a Yoruba, Ijaw, or hausas man told you igbos to stop defending both known criminals or suspects than one of your own. Go through your post again. So if a Yoruba man decides to call the rest of us to order by telling us to think twice on some of our actions we should tell him to shut up because some other tribes may be guilty, we should tell him to go to hell? Is it logical?you should be even more alarmed that its not limited to politicians You should see how some of your folks here defend some of the deathrow Indonesia developers saying at least they tried to make it by pushing drugs. Is that what it means to be igbo? Anyway being an igbo man he is right to try his best in correcting this abominable trait in igbos.

16 Likes

Re: Please Stop Embarrassing The Igbo By Joe Igbokwe by SuperS1Panther: 8:07am On May 10, 2017
jollymizzle:
let me get this straight. so in essence you are not in disagreement with all he said but you are questioning his right to say it? Would you rather a Yoruba, Ijaw, or hausas man told you igbos to stop defending both known criminals or suspects than one of your own. Go through your post again. So if a Yoruba man decides to call the rest of us to order by telling us to think twice on some of our actions we should tell him to shut up because some other tribes may be guilty, we should tell him to go to hell? Is it logical?you should be even more alarmed that its not limited to politicians You should see how some of your folks here defend some of the deathrow Indonesia developers saying at least they tried to make it by pushing drugs. Is that what being igbo means?

Thank you.

I do not know how Akpu-filled cerebellum and medulla oblongata work until I saw his useless post.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Stop Embarrassing The Igbo By Joe Igbokwe by Ikenna0b: 8:14am On May 10, 2017
jollymizzle:
let me get this straight. so in essence you are not in disagreement with all he said but you are questioning his right to say it? Would you rather a Yoruba, Ijaw, or hausas man told you igbos to stop defending both known criminals or suspects than one of your own. Go through your post again. So if a Yoruba man decides to call the rest of us to order by telling us to think twice on some of our actions we should tell him to shut up because some other tribes may be guilty, we should tell him to go to hell? Is it logical?you should be even more alarmed that its not limited to politicians You should see how some of your folks here defend some of the deathrow Indonesia developers saying at least they tried to make it by pushing drugs. Is that what it means to be igbo? Anyway being an igbo man he is right to try his best in correcting this abominable trait in igbos.

I calling him out on His hypocrisy don't you dare mistake that.

The man currently works for a thief who is ten times worse than any igbo politician known to men. The same man look at the tribe of the men of that clan applaud and pull up the man as jagban or whatever they call him. He was there when that same tribe defended the criminals of their clan but yet never spoke. Infact he is known to condemn any from that clan that does yey join them them to insult his in other to appease his masters.

If he truly care about intregrity of igbo and not defending criminals, he would have been quit years ago as his entire political history is based on DEFENDING criminals. He is a hypocrite that's what I was a saying. A complete an utter joke that's been used

7 Likes

Re: Please Stop Embarrassing The Igbo By Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 8:26am On May 10, 2017
Ikenna0b:

Ediot
Stop embarrassing Igbos

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Stop Embarrassing The Igbo By Joe Igbokwe by Ikenna0b: 8:36am On May 10, 2017
kropotkin11:
Stop embarrassing Igbos

Says the man who depends on 5 naira a post for survival.

BMC gtfo

1 Like

Re: Please Stop Embarrassing The Igbo By Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 8:38am On May 10, 2017
Ikenna0b:

Says the man who depends on 5 naira a post for survival.

BMC gtfo
You are embarrassing igbos, in fact some of them are hiding their faces in shame because of you. Stop it

12 Likes

Re: Please Stop Embarrassing The Igbo By Joe Igbokwe by Ikenna0b: 8:40am On May 10, 2017
kropotkin11:
You are embarrassing igbos, in fact some of them are hiding their faces in shame because of you. Stop it

You are embarrassing yorubas and niggerians, in fact some of them are hiding their faces in shame because of you. Stop it

1 Like

Re: Please Stop Embarrassing The Igbo By Joe Igbokwe by nedu666: 8:51am On May 10, 2017
the number of threads on ibos is really something else. without it nairaland is dead. just open any thread of igbos and watch afonjas jump in like rabid salivating dogs

8 Likes

Re: Please Stop Embarrassing The Igbo By Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 8:53am On May 10, 2017
My question to Joe Igbkwe, what have you done, as an individual to better the life of an average Igboman? Sitting down in Lagos and writing articles is not enough. Come down to the East and let your impact be felt. Charity begins at home.

4 Likes

Re: Please Stop Embarrassing The Igbo By Joe Igbokwe by agadez007(m): 8:55am On May 10, 2017
Rosskii:
Joe Igbokwe loves his people ONE MILLION TIMES MORE THAN YOU DO. For instance, unlike you, Joe Igbokwe cares about the lives of the millions of Igbos that will be threatened by secessionist war. Unlike you, he cares about the lives of millions of Igbos who will be deported from Nigeria as illegal immigrants if your mad separatist agitation is actualised. He cares about the stupidity of Igbos abandoning access to their billions of dollars of investments across Nigeria, to retreat into a tiny, tribal republic. UNLIKE YOU AND YOUR ILK, HE ACTUALLY USES HIS BRAIN TO THINK THINGS THROUGH.

You, dullard, with nothing in your head apart from ethnic hatred, need to shut your trap, and learn from Joe Igbokwe.
Joe Igbokwe loves Igbos more than me,are you for real?

I don't expect less from you,no be you them disgrace for that Nigeria vs Zimbabwe thread where you were just throwing random punches like a blind bat thinking it would hit your opponent,i pitied you that day sha

However,must there be war for us to divide,this is 21st century we do not need war to divide,there are other ways to do it,like passing a referendum

there are Nigerians living in Ghana,Senegal etc,are those countries part of Nigeria,must we be from a particular country to own business in that country,if by chance we get the country it Dosent mean we will hate each other,we can still run business together

Use your head boy

8 Likes

Re: Please Stop Embarrassing The Igbo By Joe Igbokwe by agadez007(m): 8:57am On May 10, 2017
nedu666:
the number of threads on ibos is really something else. without it nairaland is dead. just open any thread of igbos and watch afonjas jump in like rabid salivating dogs
that's why they don't want igbos to go,their lives will be boring without igbos

4 Likes

Re: Please Stop Embarrassing The Igbo By Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 8:59am On May 10, 2017
agadez007:
Joe Igbokwe loves Igbos more than me,are you for real?

I don't expect less from you,no be you them disgrace for that Nigeria vs Zimbabwe thread where you were just throwing random punches like a blind bat thinking it would hit your opponent,i pitied you that day sha

However,must there be war for us to divide,this is 21st century we do not need war to divide,there are other ways to do it,like passing a referendum

there are Nigerians living in Ghana,Senegal etc,are those countries part of Nigeria,must we be from a particular country to own business in that country,if by chance we get the country it Dosent mean we will hate each other,we can still run business together

Use your head boy
Most Nigerians reason with their nyash. They erroneously believe that secession is equal to war.

7 Likes

Re: Please Stop Embarrassing The Igbo By Joe Igbokwe by GodIsFoolish: 9:01am On May 10, 2017
hmm
Re: Please Stop Embarrassing The Igbo By Joe Igbokwe by UgwuKristian: 9:02am On May 10, 2017
To Joe Igbokwe

Re: Please Stop Embarrassing The Igbo By Joe Igbokwe by Bloggz74(m): 9:02am On May 10, 2017
forMom:
There is nothing more dangerous to the Igbo interest than another Igbo who has been empowered by Nigeria.

The only reason why the ibos will never rule the country!!!
Another ibo man always available to sell his brother for peanut.

Ashamed I am

pazienza thanks for your signature.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bandits' Leaders Force Zamfara Farmers To Work On Their Farms / Your Incitement Cannot Save Oyetola - PDP Mocks Abdullahi Adamu / Peter Obi Never Believed In Labour Party – Doyin Okupe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.