Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Who Is Watching "American Gods" - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Is Watching "American Gods" (28143 Views)

Download American Gods Season 01 - Episode 05 / Igbo Language Spoken In The Hit New TV Series, "American Gods" / The New Series American Gods S1e02 Is A Must Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Watching "American Gods" by Akanniade(m): 7:59am On May 31, 2017
I liked the way mr world and media slapped around tech boy; puts him in his place. grin
Re: Who Is Watching "American Gods" by dragonking2: 9:28am On May 31, 2017
Akanniade:

god killer? Tech boy lynched and hung him. I think the reference was to Czenoborg.
Hmmm, maybe am mixing it up then.
Re: Who Is Watching "American Gods" by dragonking2: 9:31am On May 31, 2017
Akanniade:
I liked the way mr world and media slapped around tech boy; puts him in his place. grin
Is Tech boy not supposed to be as powerful as media and even Mr world? To me technology advanced the same time with media and even Mr world.. Still don't know why he is the youngest among them.
Re: Who Is Watching "American Gods" by Akanniade(m): 1:52pm On Jun 01, 2017
dragonking2:
Is Tech boy not supposed to be as powerful as media and even Mr world? To me technology advanced the same time with media and even Mr world.. Still don't know why he is the youngest among them.
World existed as a branches of knowledge science, medicine, geography etc, Media existed in newspaper, magazine ,theater . Tech boy, social media, internet, WhatsApp is relatively younger than these 2.
Re: Who Is Watching "American Gods" by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
On episode 5 !

Well I am starting to enjoy it
At first was like wtf had to watch episode 1&2 like 3 times before I fully grasped the storyline

Frankly it get an 8/10
Loving it !
Re: Who Is Watching "American Gods" by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 01, 2017
Pangea:
Another Episode 5 Review and Recap

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DaDxw2ZtPU

Lol was like Laura crazy AF bout hi puppi grin
His face tho ! Quality
Re: Who Is Watching "American Gods" by homesteady(m): 10:29pm On Jun 01, 2017
Just watched episode 5, that scene in the interrogation room was crazy and very revealing, everything is just coming into place now!

The last time I kicked a guy on his nuts, my leg went down his throat grin grin
Re: Who Is Watching "American Gods" by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 01, 2017
homesteady:
Just watched episode 5, that scene in the interrogation room was crazy and very revealing, everything is just coming into place now!

The last time I kicked a guy on his nuts, my leg went down his throat grin grin

Yes episode 5 made perfect sense .. looking forward to 6
Re: Who Is Watching "American Gods" by dragonking2: 12:13am On Jun 02, 2017
Akanniade:

World existed as a branches of knowledge science, medicine, geography etc, Media existed in newspaper, magazine ,theater . Tech boy, social media, internet, WhatsApp is relatively younger than these 2.
You are right
Re: Who Is Watching "American Gods" by barackodam: 1:26pm On Jun 02, 2017
dragonking2:
So it is official, shadow is the god of death but he doesn't know yet undecided. No wonder others gods especially the new gods are afraid of him.

Nope, you misunderstood him, he said he's in Chicago to recruit the god of death, remember, he's recruited shadow before going to Chicago
Re: Who Is Watching "American Gods" by kkash: 9:11pm On Jun 02, 2017
Is it just me cos i just feel i wasted my mb.....1st, wat kinda name z shadow moon, who bears dat kinda name.....now, shadow moon who has no idea who or what he is does'nt seem to surprised abt sm wierd shii happening, its like he was waiting for it, i mean if i walk into a store nd d tv starts talking to me amma smash it and run d hell outta der, it might later turn out to be good buh after watching 3 episodes, im done...nd if u havent started watching it...DONT....

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Watching "American Gods" by oyetpel(m): 10:23pm On Jun 02, 2017
kkash:
Is it just me cos i just feel i wasted my mb.....1st, wat kinda name z shadow moon, who bears dat kinda name.....now, shadow moon who has no idea who or what he is does'nt seem to surprised abt sm wierd shii happening, its like he was waiting for it, i mean if i walk into a store nd d tv starts talking to me amma smash it and run d hell outta der, it might later turn out to be good buh after watching 3 episodes, im done...nd if u havent started watching it...DONT....

lol, true, but i gats occupy myself with a tv series to download every week, and i still like the mystery surrounding the movie, the storyline is still working just fine, and characters make sense.
Re: Who Is Watching "American Gods" by kkash: 10:34pm On Jun 02, 2017
oyetpel:

lol, true, but i gats occupy myself with a tv series to download every week, and i still like the mystery surrounding the movie, the storyline is still working just fine, and characters make sense.
i could recommend goodx series like stranger things(horror), salem (horror), mr robot (techie), silicon valley (comedy), ballers ( comedy), the preacher, chronicles of shanara, beowulf, lucifer, how to get away with murder, the musketeers, tyrant, 12 monkeys, the player.......cant remember some
Re: Who Is Watching "American Gods" by oyetpel(m): 10:38pm On Jun 02, 2017
kkash:

i could recommend goodx series like stranger things(horror), salem (horror), mr robot (techie), silicon valley (comedy), ballers ( comedy), the preacher, chronicles of shanara, beowulf, lucifer, how to get away with murder, the musketeers, tyrant, 12 monkeys, the player.......cant remember some

I have finished Stranger things, can't stand Mr Robot(dropped it after 3 episodes), watched Tyrant(really got enlightened about many topics, words and current affairs from Tyrant), dropped The Peeacher after 3 episodes(low definition video caused it).

The only series i could think about downloading of the lists you wrote is Lucifer.
Re: Who Is Watching "American Gods" by kkash: 10:41pm On Jun 02, 2017
oyetpel:

I have finished Stranger things, can't stand Mr Robot(dropped it after 3 episodes), watched Tyrant(really got enlightened about many topics, words and current affairs from Tyrant), dropped The Peeacher after 3 episodes(low definition video caused it).

The only series i could think about downloading of the lists you wrote is Lucifer.
award winning mr robot.....lucifer z great...if u a dc comic fan im sure u've read it, u aint a fan of comedy series??
Re: Who Is Watching "American Gods" by oyetpel(m): 11:12pm On Jun 02, 2017
kkash:

award winning mr robot.....lucifer z great...if u a dc comic fan im sure u've read it, u aint a fan of comedy series??

Yes, not fan of comedy series, i prefer little humors in serious series.
Re: Who Is Watching "American Gods" by kachi19: 11:19pm On Jun 02, 2017
the series has got me on alert... kompe anansi in Igbo land. ngwanu Rooting for shadow moon and Mr Wednesday
Chris Obi playing Anubis
Re: Who Is Watching "American Gods" by kachi19: 11:21pm On Jun 02, 2017
kkash:

STFU keep your scham criticism to yourself
the series is so great and intriguing. if u won't watch switch channel
Re: Who Is Watching "American Gods" by homesteady(m): 12:02am On Jun 03, 2017
kkash:

I was also confused about the whole drama, then I took out time to read reviews online and I also read through this thread and now I understand it perfectly and it is all shades of dope!

Just try and watch up to episode 5, you would appreciate it better!
Re: Who Is Watching "American Gods" by Harddiskng(m): 6:16pm On Jun 04, 2017
kkash:

I have over 500gb of TV Series but i am usually picky about what to watch #NoTime.

I really enjoyed Stranger things & Preacher. I dropped Lucifer after 4 episodes, it bored my soul.

I will check out your recommendations, meanwhile i will recommend;13 Reasons Why, The Leftovers, Fargo, The Night Of, Billions, Peaky Blinders, WestWorld & Taboo. They are all certified fresh wink
Re: Who Is Watching "American Gods" by barackodam: 6:49pm On Jun 04, 2017
kkash:

Be like na back of TV you dey watch?

Someone keeps opening mouth agape and keeps asking is this real or I'm imagining, and you're saying he's not surprised.

That you'd react violently to an action doesn't mean everyone would.

Personally I would have just acted exactly the way he is, he's still tryna grasp everything that's going on

1 Like

Re: Who Is Watching "American Gods" by dragonking2: 11:27pm On Jun 04, 2017
kkash:
You obviously don't know a good TV series. And what is your issue with the name shadow moon? Is your own kkash any better? undecided
Re: Who Is Watching "American Gods" by kkash: 11:34pm On Jun 04, 2017
dragonking2:
You obviously don't know a good TV series. And what is your issue with the name shadow moon? Is your own kkash any better? undecided

naa...i guess its worse
Re: Who Is Watching "American Gods" by kkash: 11:36pm On Jun 04, 2017
barackodam:

Be like na back of TV you dey watch?

Someone keeps opening mouth agape and keeps asking is this real or I'm imagining, and you're saying he's not surprised.

That you'd react violently to an action doesn't mean everyone would.

Personally I would have just acted exactly the way he is, he's still tryna grasp everything that's going on

na 4'' fone i dey use watch am....no vex
Re: Who Is Watching "American Gods" by kkash: 11:37pm On Jun 04, 2017
Harddiskng:

I have over 500gb of TV Series but i am usually picky about what to watch #NoTime.

I really enjoyed Stranger things & Preacher. I dropped Lucifer after 4 episodes, it bored my soul.

I will check out your recommendations, meanwhile i will recommend;13 Reasons Why, The Leftovers, Fargo, The Night Of, Billions, Peaky Blinders, WestWorld & Taboo. They are all certified fresh wink

im also picky....i prefer comedy, sci-fi nd horror
Re: Who Is Watching "American Gods" by kkash: 11:38pm On Jun 04, 2017
homesteady:

I was also confused about the whole drama, then I took out time to read reviews online and I also read through this thread and now I understand it perfectly and it is all shades of dope!

Just try and watch up to episode 5, you would appreciate it better!

aii....wld giv it a try...
Re: Who Is Watching "American Gods" by kkash: 11:39pm On Jun 04, 2017
kachi19:

STFU keep your scham criticism to yourself
the series is so great and intriguing. if u won't watch switch channel

ok sah!!!
Re: Who Is Watching "American Gods" by kkash: 11:41pm On Jun 04, 2017
oyetpel:

Yes, not fan of comedy series, i prefer little humors in serious series.

jus try d big bang theory....it wld change ur perspective
Re: Who Is Watching "American Gods" by dragonking2: 11:47pm On Jun 04, 2017
Lol, I just got a tip that Jesus Christ will feature in tomorrow episode.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Watching "American Gods" by Pangea: 3:35am On Jun 05, 2017
Episode 6,
Hope they will not declare fatwa on these people
They are crossing the boundary of heresies on both major religion!

Btw, the leprechaun is a crazy guy,
Abeg make he leave the dead wife alone naa!
Re: Who Is Watching "American Gods" by barackodam: 11:43am On Jun 05, 2017
Pangea:
Episode 6,
Hope they will not declare fatwa on these people
They are crossing the boundary of heresies on both major religions!

Btw, the leprechaun is a crazy guy,
Abeg make he leave the dead wife alone naa!

Probably why they quickly renewed the second season before they got deep grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is Watching "American Gods" by Pangea: 3:48pm On Jun 05, 2017
American Gods Episode 6 - Murder of Gods: Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXDgbMsmeuM

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

List Of 2016 BET Award Winners / Results Of First BBNaija 2018 Friday Game Night / Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.