Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Is The President Back From Medical Vacation Already? Check This Out! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is The President Back From Medical Vacation Already? Check This Out! (518 Views)

Buhari To Meet Donald Trump On April 29th, 2018, After His Medical Vacation / Photos Of Yusuf Buhari As He Arrives Nigeria From Medical Trip Abroad / Picture Of President Back From UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is The President Back From Medical Vacation Already? Check This Out! by Destined2win: 8:18am On May 10, 2017
Few days ago, the sitting President embarked on a medical vacation to the UK. Reliable sources informed me that he is not back, that his doctors are still tending to him. I wish him quick recovery.

That being said, I need to remind you that this nation's day of reckoning is drawing close. Are you prepared?

Are you prepared for the takeover? Are you willing to stake your loyalty for you to see all that is needed in a nation?

Are you prepared to make that sacrifice; to grab that once in a lifetime opportunity ?

It's about me becoming your President, to serve you and make your nationhood worthwhile. I present to you all you need to succeed. It's in us and now is the appointed time. Stay with me and you will never know regret in your life both as an individual and as a nation.

Pray for my Presidency!

(1) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Allegedly Set To Cut Off 7 Ministers From President Buhari (see List) / Short Comparative Analysis Of 50 Years Celebration - Lagos And Rivers / Biafra O Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.