Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,361 members, 7,836,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Freshboi Nairaland's Jehovah Witness Tormentor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Freshboi Nairaland's Jehovah Witness Tormentor (2871 Views)

Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible / Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freshboi Nairaland's Jehovah Witness Tormentor by freshboi88: 1:27pm On Jan 04, 2021
My humble self with the aid of other Bible believing christains have become a thorn in the flesh of the hypocritical and lying JWs.

They now know better than to twist scriptures in the presence of my humble self and others. Worthy of mention are: Emusan, Achorladey and others who spend time to engage these liars with scriptural truth, using biblical references.

We do not hate JW. On the contrary, we love them, they are our brothers and sisters. We just don't want them to perish that is why we take the pain to use scriptures to wash the indoctrination from their eyes.

Turn away from man made doctrines and rules and follow God's words

One Love

Freshboi88!
Re: Freshboi Nairaland's Jehovah Witness Tormentor by freshboi88: 1:47pm On Jan 04, 2021
freshboi88:
My humble self with the aid of other Bible believing christains have become a thorn in the flesh of the hypocritical and lying JWs.

They now know better than to twist scriptures in the presence of my humble self and others. Worthy of mention are: Emusan, Achorladey and others who spend time to engage these liars with scriptural truth, using biblical references.

We do not hate JW. On the contrary, we love them, they are our brothers and sisters. We just don't want them to perish that is why we take the pain to use scriptures to wash the indoctrination from their eyes.

One Love

Freshboi88!

@Janosky @DappaD now avoid me like danger. I pity them the work they gave them is too hard
Re: Freshboi Nairaland's Jehovah Witness Tormentor by Janosky: 11:15pm On Sep 20, 2021
freshboi88:

@Janosky @DappaD now avoid me like danger. I pity them the work they gave them is too hard
Small boy DECEIVING himself upandan grin cheesy

Your fellow Trinity GIBBERISH devotees copied by Bishop (in screenshot) have disgraced your DUBIOUS claim on Revelation 5:13-14, worship is NOT to Jesus.

grin grin

Re: Freshboi Nairaland's Jehovah Witness Tormentor by freshboi88: 10:02am On Sep 25, 2021
Janosky:

Your fellow Trinity GIBBERISH devotees copied by Bishop (in screenshot) have disgraced your DUBIOUS claim on Revelation 5:13-14, worship is NOT to Jesus.

grin grin

NWT
13 And I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and underneath the earth+ and on the sea, and all the things in them, saying: “To the One sitting on the throne+ and to the Lamb+ be the blessing and the honor+ and the glory and the might forever and ever.”+ 14 The four living creatures were saying: “Amen!” and the elders fell down and worshipped.

Come and answer

1. Y is Jesus not part of every creature. Is he not a creature again.

2. Y is Jesus receiving the same honor, praise, glory, worship, blessing given to Jehovah ?
Re: Freshboi Nairaland's Jehovah Witness Tormentor by Janosky: 11:11am On Sep 25, 2021
freshboi88:

NWT
13 And I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and underneath the earth+ and on the sea, and all the things in them, saying: “To the One sitting on the throne+ and to the Lamb+ be the blessing and the honor+ and the glory and the might forever and ever.”+ 14 The four living creatures were saying: “Amen!” and the elders fell down and worshipped.

Come and answer

2. Y is Jesus receiving the same honor, praise, glory, worship, blessing given to Jehovah ?
Continue WAILING upandan to console yourself.
grin
Deep down in your heart you know the truth-
Revelation 5:13-14, worship is NOT for Jesus Christ. (Screenshot)

Re: Freshboi Nairaland's Jehovah Witness Tormentor by freshboi88: 2:44pm On Sep 25, 2021
Janosky:

grin

Take note of the tactics of satan and his agents they will never answer the question. When they evade, ask dem again.....the next thing is they will flee

Oga satan's dog....u have not answered the question.

NWT

Come and answer

1. Y is Jesus not part of every creature. Is he not a creature again.?

To your statement of Jesus is not worshipped, if he is not worshipped then answer number 2 below

Re: Freshboi Nairaland's Jehovah Witness Tormentor by Barristter07: 5:20pm On Sep 25, 2021
freshboi88:

Take note of the tactics of satan and his agents they will never answer the question. When they evade, ask dem again.....the next thing is they will flee

NWT

Come and answer

To your statement of Jesus is not worshipped, if he is not worshipped then answer number 2 below

Here you are regurgitating the same point that has been addressed earlier.
Do fish and dogs talk since every creature SPEAKS in that verse ?
Re: Freshboi Nairaland's Jehovah Witness Tormentor by freshboi88: 6:59pm On Sep 25, 2021
Barristter07:

Here you are regurgitating the same point that has been addressed earlier.
Do fish and dogs talk since every creature SPEAKS in that verse ?

Okay so u know more than your Bible...

NWT

Read @ bold again carefully and tell me that the Bible wasn't referring to every creature.

1. If the Bible wasn't referring to every creature like u r claiming, y did the Bible say every creature den ?.... are u saying God made a mistake in this verse ?

I'm not d one that said it...so no come dey vex for me....I am even quoting your own Bible. This verse is from your new world translation before u will say it's kings james translation

2. So r u saying the Bible made a mistake ?
Re: Freshboi Nairaland's Jehovah Witness Tormentor by Barristter07: 7:06pm On Sep 25, 2021
freshboi88:

Okay so u know more than your Bible...

NWT

Read @ bold again carefully and tell me that the Bible wasn't referring to every creature.

1. If the Bible wasn't referring to every creature like u r claiming, y did the Bible say every creature den ?.... are u saying God made a mistake in this verse ?

I'm not d one that said it...so no come dey vex for me....I am even quoting your own Bible. This verse is from your new world translation before u will say it's kings james translation

2. So r u saying the Bible made a mistake ?

You admitted by that question that something is wrong with you. It's left for you to figure it out .
Re: Freshboi Nairaland's Jehovah Witness Tormentor by freshboi88: 7:10pm On Sep 25, 2021
Barristter07:

You admitted by that question that something is wrong with you. It's left for you to figure it out .

Hahahaha......devils tactics dont work with me.

You are d one countering the Bible ...your own translation.

Bible said every creature, u said its a lie.........it's not every creature.

So who is lying bw u and the bible....here is the verse again

NWT

Re: Freshboi Nairaland's Jehovah Witness Tormentor by Barristter07: 8:06pm On Sep 25, 2021
freshboi88:

Hahahaha......devils tactics dont work with me.

You are d one countering the Bible ...your own translation.

Bible said every creature, u said its a lie.........it's not every creature.

So who is lying bw u and the bible....here is the verse again

NWT

The bold is another admittance that something is wrong with your interpretation. Cognitive dissonance at best, You know something is definitely wrong with your outlook
Re: Freshboi Nairaland's Jehovah Witness Tormentor by freshboi88: 8:26pm On Sep 25, 2021
Barristter07:

The bold is another admittance that something is wrong with your interpretation. Cognitive dissonance at best, You know something is definitely wrong with your outlook

My interpretation has nothing to do with what is written in the Bible.

The bible said every creature

What u are doing is like "someone says All Men " ...Then u now come and say no! It's not all men, it's only men that have bow leg.....

That's what u r doing...Nd it makes sense to u. I'm not surprised, anything to discredit Jesus.

But bad thing is u can't change scripture.

Scripture said all creatures it didn't categorize. If the bible wanted to categorize, it would have.

So let me pepper u with the verse again make u dey see am.... Cos e dey torment your soul

NWT

Come and answer

Re: Freshboi Nairaland's Jehovah Witness Tormentor by Barristter07: 6:57am On Sep 26, 2021
freshboi88:

My interpretation has nothing to do with what is written in the Bible.

The bible said every creature

What u are doing is like "someone says All Men " ...Then u now come and say no! It's not all men, it's only men that have bow leg.....

That's what u r doing...Nd it makes sense to u. I'm not surprised, anything to discredit Jesus.

But bad thing is u can't change scripture.

Scripture said all creatures it didn't categorize. If the bible wanted to categorize, it would have.

So let me pepper u with the verse again make u dey see am.... Cos e dey torment your soul

NWT

Come and answer

At least all men can speak. You are so clueless that you even can't find a good illustration. Can stones, Dogs and Cats speak ? Until you honestly answer that. U won't be cured of your delusion

2 Likes

Re: Freshboi Nairaland's Jehovah Witness Tormentor by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:37am On Sep 26, 2021
Please brother it's not advisable to attend to every barking dogs in your neighbourhood {Matthew 7:6} most of them only seek your attention to feel relevant.
If they're fully competent and completely equipped to preach the truth let them go out there and make disciples that are efficient like Jehovah's Witnesses! James 2:18-26 smiley

Barristter07:

At least all men can speak. You are so clueless that you even can't find a good illustration. Can stones, Dogs and Cats speak ? Until you honestly answer that. U won't be cured of your delusion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Freshboi Nairaland's Jehovah Witness Tormentor by GodWrites: 7:40am On Sep 26, 2021
Lol
Re: Freshboi Nairaland's Jehovah Witness Tormentor by freshboi88: 12:45pm On Sep 26, 2021
Barristter07:

Hahahaha......, dumb men can't speak ..... hahahaha do u now see your foolishness.

So guys this is one satan's dog 'woof woof' talking absolute rubbish here....so I'm just gonna ridicule him.

The emphasis is on the word , ALL so all men will include men who can speak and men who are dumb and can't speak right ?
Re: Freshboi Nairaland's Jehovah Witness Tormentor by MightySparrow: 1:25pm On Sep 26, 2021
Janosky:

grin grin
Janosky is the most dishonest of all Nairaland JWs, when you're making a point, he has a way of separating word of Jesus from that of Paul or others.

IITi. 3:16
Re: Freshboi Nairaland's Jehovah Witness Tormentor by MightySparrow: 1:32pm On Sep 26, 2021
freshboi88:

NWT

Come and answer

That version is the most corrupt of all translations. They take after their master, C. T. Russell, who was charged to court for misinterpretation of scriptures. He never knew anything in Greek alphabets. He confessed same in the court. Yet he continued to lead many lazy people like MaxInDHouse, Janosky, who thought zealous for the truth, would not sit down and study the Bible or their own without the spectacle of Watchtower.
Re: Freshboi Nairaland's Jehovah Witness Tormentor by MightySparrow: 1:32pm On Sep 26, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Please brother it's not advisable to attend to every barking dogs in your neighbourhood {Matthew 7:6} most of them only seek your attention to feel relevant.
If they're fully competent and completely equipped to preach the truth let them go out there and make disciples that are efficient like Jehovah's Witnesses! James 2:18-26 smiley

Are you calling people dogs?
Re: Freshboi Nairaland's Jehovah Witness Tormentor by paulGrundy(m): 2:06pm On Sep 26, 2021
Barristter07:

This watchtower Troll is still alive??
Re: Freshboi Nairaland's Jehovah Witness Tormentor by freshboi88: 5:25pm On Sep 26, 2021
Barristter07:

Not all men can speak MuMu....can a dumb man speak....

So is a dumb man part of all men ?
Re: Freshboi Nairaland's Jehovah Witness Tormentor by Barristter07: 8:34am On Sep 27, 2021
freshboi88:

Not all men can speak MuMu....can a dumb man speak....

So is a dumb man part of all men ?
grin grin grin grin

they can't speak yet you are quoting a text that said ' ALL CREATURES saying/speaking ' , this is marked!!. So do you now admit the text is not literally reffering to all creatures and things ?
Re: Freshboi Nairaland's Jehovah Witness Tormentor by freshboi88: 9:59am On Sep 27, 2021
Barristter07:

grin grin grin grin

they can't speak yet you are quoting a text that said ' ALL CREATURES saying/speaking ' , this is marked!!. So do you now admit the text is not literally reffering to all creatures and things ?

The text is just as it says

Every creatures. And All things......If u have a counter verse to support your claim quote it oga

So isn't that what the text says......

U want to change Bible to fit your useless doctrine......hahahahaha
Re: Freshboi Nairaland's Jehovah Witness Tormentor by Barristter07: 4:44pm On Sep 27, 2021
freshboi88:

The text is just as it says

Every creatures. And All things......If u have a counter verse to support your claim quote it oga

So isn't that what the text says......

U want to change Bible to fit your useless doctrine......hahahahaha

At 5:26pm, September 26 . You said the below

" Not all men can speak MuMu....can a dumb man speak.... " - freshboi88

Even calling yourself MUMU , If you claim all creatures and things speak. Do you now admit you are a mumu ? grin

1 Like

Re: Freshboi Nairaland's Jehovah Witness Tormentor by capnies: 8:04pm On Sep 27, 2021
freshboi88:

One Love

Freshboi88!

I ATTEND THE RCCG BUT I KNOW ONLY THE JWs PREACH THE TRUTH ABOUT GOD. MAY I REMIND YOU THAT THE ROAD TO GOD'S KINGDOM IS A NARROW ONE ONLY FEW CAN FIND IT. FORGET ABOUT ANIMATION AND DECEIT OF OUR GOs AND PASTORS THE PREACH FOR THEIR BELLY. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE THAT THE PENTECOSTAL CHURCHES ARE ON THE PART TO GODs KINGDOM; IF THEY ARE THEN ONLY A FEW WILL EMBRACE THEM MAY I TELL YOU THAT LESS THAN 1% OF PENTECOSTALS KNOW AND PRACTICE THE TRUTH. I WOULD ADVISE YOU DON'T BE THE PAUL OF THIS ERA, REMEMBER PAUL THOUGHT HE WAS.DOING GOD FAVOUR UNTIL HE LEARNT IN A HARD WAY. A PARAGRAPH IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE
Re: Freshboi Nairaland's Jehovah Witness Tormentor by achorladey: 8:56pm On Sep 27, 2021
capnies:

I ATTEND THE RCCG BUT I KNOW ONLY THE JWs PREACH THE TRUTH ABOUT GOD. MAY I REMIND YOU THAT THE ROAD TO GOD'S KINGDOM IS A NARROW ONE ONLY FEW CAN FIND IT. FORGET ABOUT ANIMATION AND DECEIT OF OUR GOs AND PASTORS THE PREACH FOR THEIR BELLY. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE THAT THE PENTECOSTAL CHURCHES ARE ON THE PART TO GODs KINGDOM; IF THEY ARE THEN ONLY A FEW WILL EMBRACE THEM MAY I TELL YOU THAT LESS THAN 1% OF PENTECOSTALS KNOW AND PRACTICE THE TRUTH. I WOULD ADVISE YOU DON'T BE THE PAUL OF THIS ERA, REMEMBER PAUL THOUGHT HE WAS.DOING GOD FAVOUR UNTIL HE LEARNT IN A HARD WAY. A PARAGRAPH IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE

I ATTEND THE RCCG BUT I KNOW ONLY THE JWs PREACH THE TRUTH ABOUT GOD.......... capnies

You mean truth like the below

1. Watchtower of November 1,1917, published a year after Russell’s death,
contained an article titled: “A Tribute to the Seventh Messenger.” In part,

it said:
The great drama of the Gospel Age opened with the apostle Paul as the chief messenger, or angel, to the Church. It closes with Pastor Russell as the seventh and last messenger to the Church militant. For the other five epochs of the Church, the Lord provided messengers in the order named;

St. John, Arius, Waldo, Wycliffe and Luther.

Each in his turn bore the message due to be understood during the epoch he represented.

The two most prominent messengers, however, are the first and the last: St. Paul and Pastor Russell

Are you aware the words of Paul is well recorded in the Bible but the books of Russell are regarded as APOSTATES materials, ARCHAIC IDEAS and are IRRELEVANT.

2. The below is also another truth you talked about abi?

That faithful slave is the channel through which Jesus is feeding his true followers in this time of the end. It is vital that we recognize the faithful slave. Our spiritual health and our relationship with God depend on this channel." Watchtower 2013 Jul 15 p.20

3. But Jehovah God has also provided his visible organization, his "faithful and discreet slave", made up of spirit-anointed ones, to help Christians in all nations to understand and apply properly the Bible in their lives. Unless we are in touch with this channel of communication that God is using, we will not progress along the road to life, no matter how much Bible reading we do." Watchtower 1981 Dec 1 p.27

Are these the Bible truth you say they teach?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Freshboi Nairaland's Jehovah Witness Tormentor by freshboi88: 9:43pm On Sep 27, 2021
Barristter07:

At 5:26pm, September 26 . You said the below

" Not all men can speak MuMu....can a dumb man speak.... " - freshboi88

Even calling yourself MUMU , If you claim all creatures and things speak. Do you now admit you are a mumu ? grin

Tap dancing!!

Y is sticking with scripture so difficult for u.

What is your authority again, isn't it the bible anymore.

Did the scripture say all creatures or not?

If the scripture said all creatures, y is Jesus not part of all creatures...

Please answer n stop tap dancing
Re: Freshboi Nairaland's Jehovah Witness Tormentor by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:45pm On Sep 27, 2021
You remind me of what i was saying some 25 years ago!

I will start arguing with people telling them that only the JWs are practicing what Jesus said but i wasn't worshiping with them because i found their religion strange and difficult because it's totally different from what we're all used to.

Well i wish you have the courage and boldness to face your enemies in time so that you can take the bold step.

God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley

capnies:

Re: Freshboi Nairaland's Jehovah Witness Tormentor by Barristter07: 12:36pm On Sep 28, 2021
freshboi88:

Tap dancing!!

Y is sticking with scripture so difficult for u.

What is your authority again, isn't it the bible anymore.

Did the scripture say all creatures or not?

If the scripture said all creatures, y is Jesus not part of all creatures...

Please answer n stop tap dancing

Bible: All creatures speak

Freshboi88 : Not all men can speak Mumu

You even call the Bible Mumu grin

1 Like

Re: Freshboi Nairaland's Jehovah Witness Tormentor by Bishopkingsley(m): 12:39pm On Sep 28, 2021
Lol
Re: Freshboi Nairaland's Jehovah Witness Tormentor by Bishopkingsley(m): 12:43pm On Sep 28, 2021
Janosky:

grin grin

Janosky stop manipulating my writing

I told you that JW attack the identity of the lord

I told you JW twist the place Greek word said worship to another words
Re: Freshboi Nairaland's Jehovah Witness Tormentor by Bishopkingsley(m): 12:45pm On Sep 28, 2021
Janosky:

grin

Using the screen shoots shows how Jehovah witness organization is a cult organization.

Now try to add this statement to the screen shot

(1) (2) (Reply)

Religion And Intelligence / Facts About Palestine / Pagan Mary Queen of Heaven Worship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.