Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Your Experience With Spirit Guides: Please Share - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Experience With Spirit Guides: Please Share (2937 Views)

Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts / The Spirit Guides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Experience With Spirit Guides: Please Share by Nobody: 8:06am On May 12, 2017
FlipGamBino:
Well I feel...and this is purely my opinion. The LBRP helps create balance element wise. This could cause spikes in some areas and decline in some areas of ones life. Now it could be for ones greater good and this might be arguable . Being said it boost ones aura and "astral confidence" exponentially.
Thank you.

I have observed this boosting you are refering to. However my main purpose while using was the cleansing of the meditative environment. So I perform it right before meditation in order to get rid of some malign/negative "flies" around the place. I also think it connected me to some strong forces, I had no prior knowledge of.

All in all, it is a good ritual, in my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Your Experience With Spirit Guides: Please Share by FlipGamBino: 8:37am On May 12, 2017
I believe its vibrated as "HEU" you might have made a typo. Let the sound come from the belly, with a voice slightly deeper than the speaking voice. Stretch it until you feel your navel slightly press towards your spine.
chieveboy:

There is no Eckankar HU or way of doing it smiley
It's simply pronounced "Hue" and sung in a long drawn-out manner and attuning or becoming the sound--thats it.

1 Like

Re: Your Experience With Spirit Guides: Please Share by Nobody: 9:35am On May 12, 2017
FlipGamBino:
I practice tantra also. I am quite new at it though. With regards the LBRP I did the ritual daily, years back for about 2years. It works perfectly no doubt about it, its just that I think it has some effect on ones social life. Effects that might not be palatable in many ways. I could be wrong though but I felt so. What do you use for meditative space cleansing? I'm open to trying other cleansing methods and would use the banishing ritual as a final resort.

I do agree that the LBRP can in some cases cause “spikes” or upheavals in one’s life, it is because you are invoking the protection and cleansing of powerful Holy Angels. Not only does the LBRP offer you a high degree of astral and physical protection as well as a boost to the luminousity of your aura it also cleanses your Karma. But of course Angels are not subject to linear time, they can go back in your past with a retroactive action to remove the negative effects of some action of yours in the past or go forward and these may manifest as an eruption in your present life. Some may find it hard to take. In extreme cases you may find certain people removed from your life for some negative action or influence they have had on your karma in the past or that which is to come.

But rest assured it is always for your highest good.

A softer method is to place black Tourmaline stones in the corners of your room, it will also absorb negative influences but it is probably not as strong as desired.

Personally I use a Qabalah variation taught to me a long time ago which is highly effective, it involves placing a blue flaming astral sword to surround one, think about the flaming sword placed around the Tree of Life in the Book of Genesis.

1 Like

Re: Your Experience With Spirit Guides: Please Share by Nobody: 10:43am On May 12, 2017
chieveboy:

I believe this will be educative for you seeing you rely on the Internet for your info. Here are the classic names or chant for the 4 lower worlds from the earth upward.

Alayi (Physical plane)
Kala (Astral Plane)
Mana(Causal)
Aum/Om (Mental Plane)
Baju (Etheric Plane)

Now these are all charged names/words for use if you will have to do on any of the Planes concerned. Now the Physical plane and it's stars, Planets etc is like a tiny dot compared to the Astral realm. On the Astral Plane you can literally find the best and most Sci-fi of anything you can think of; and the Physical Plane plus the best things in it are like a child's trial at invention... this phenomenon of comparative grandeur happens in all planes as you proceed upward...

Aum/Om is the sound you hear if you are only on the third realm. The Mental plane is a member of the lower worlds--a world of definiteness, limitation and relative beauty (despite that this is where the beautiful and grand Christian heaven is located). It is a Negative world or place. This is the source of all metaphysics, magic, religion, Source of all formal, informal education, morals and most importantly the Mind. It is also where it STARTS AND ENDS for 99% for those caught in the Matrix World (lower worlds). Aum is a very low-key chant in the scheme of things.

Now a great deal of things must happen for the very few who can penetrate beyond your Aum plane...only 'sub-supermen' (spiritualy speaking) can, and only one person can grant you access or entry to the Fifth plane (Chant is "Sugmad"wink.

The power or force or light on just the fifth realm alone can burn off all creations of the mind ( the lower worlds) talk more of the other higher world's above it where you go further accross other unspeakable planes to reach the realm the HU originates. Part of the duty of the ruler of the Mental Realm downward is to act as a 'transformer' for this immense force of Eck flowing down.

Just like you, I had traversed almost about all online pages where 'Speculators of Eck' and it's attackers dwell. It always is a speculation unfortunately although very important for Eck.

Eastern religions, Western religions, ALL RELIGION, Formal and informal education is instead a brake-out of the Eck.

What is the Eck? It is the Holy Spirit, what is the Holy Spirit? It is the ECK of which the study and Discipline is Eckankar ("Ankar" meaning "path of"wink

If you are concerned about the modern-day founding of Eckankar, well all the various adulterations, of the orginal teachings have got to be compiled back to the original and Eckankar must resurface again after it had to go underground due to the persecution of the church and fall of the consciousness of people back then.. Just like if Jesus comes back to check how things are going, you guys will likely get a spanking as he did in the Temple

Ultimately truth is truth and not a property of any religion or thing. It simply exists, this is Eck!!
I doubt there is anything yhud tell me about religion that I probably don't know or care to know, the Westerners had an era in history when they were obsessed with Eastern religion, meditation, especially from Asia,yhu do know that majority of the western psychology has a Chinese base.

have tried Eck, read the poo it just doesn't resonant to me, yhu know why, have experienced other religious set, Eck just recycled, changed the term, applied theirs, if i remember correctly even yhur history on how eck suggests this fact.

yhu guys reinvented the term high beings, instead yhu use the term spiritual master, light etc, Eck applies heavy hypnotherapy in its meditation, like heavy n very suggestive. the universe.

only people ready to surrender their minds should go in Eck bros, not for people like me.

and yes truth is truth, it belongs to no particular religion, Buh the Eck movement, not religion trys too hard to rebrand the original truth as its own.

Eck is best described as a movement not a religion.
Re: Your Experience With Spirit Guides: Please Share by FlipGamBino: 11:33am On May 12, 2017
Thank you. With regards the clairaudience practices...I believe you still have my mail address? And you also forgot I guess to mail me the pillar of light ritual. I wouldn't mind that also. Thank you once more.
Sarassin:

I do agree that the LBRP can in some cases cause “spikes” or upheavals in one’s life, it is because you are invoking the protection and cleansing of powerful Holy Angels. Not only does the LBRP offer you a high degree of astral and physical protection as well as a boost to the luminousity of your aura it also cleanses your Karma. But of course Angels are not subject to linear time, they can go back in your past with a retroactive action to remove the negative effects of some action of yours in the past or go forward and these may manifest as an eruption in your present life. Some may find it hard to take. In extreme cases you may find certain people removed from your life for some negative action or influence they have had on your karma in the past or that which is to come.

But rest assured it is always for your highest good.

A softer method is to place black Tourmaline stones in the corners of your room, it will also absorb negative influences but it is probably not as strong as desired.

Personally I use a Qabalah variation taught to me a long time ago which is highly effective, it involves placing a blue flaming astral sword to surround one, think about the flaming sword placed around the Tree of Life in the Book of Genesis.
Re: Your Experience With Spirit Guides: Please Share by chieveboy(m): 11:42am On May 12, 2017
chalantmike:
I doubt there is anything yhud tell me about religion that I probably don't know or care to know, the Westerners had an era in history when they were obsessed with Eastern religion, meditation, especially from Asia,yhu do know that majority of the western psychology has a Chinese base.

have tried Eck, read the poo it just doesn't resonant to me, yhu know why, have experienced other religious set, Eck just recycled, changed the term, applied theirs, if i remember correctly even yhur history on how eck suggests this fact.

yhu guys reinvented the term high beings, instead yhu use the term spiritual master, light etc, Eck applies heavy hypnotherapy in its meditation, like heavy n very suggestive. the universe.

only people ready to surrender their minds should go in Eck bros, not for people like me.

and yes truth is truth, it belongs to no particular religion, Buh the Eck movement, not religion trys too hard to rebrand the original truth as its own.

Eck is best described as a movement not a religion.

Go well sir.
Re: Your Experience With Spirit Guides: Please Share by zeongeon: 12:22pm On May 12, 2017
if you have testimonies on the supernatural or your interested in the supernatural then you may want to join this whatsapp community were we seek to discuss things rarely discussed from divine healing, angelic experiences, Astra projection, restoration etc.. Share your stories, talk about strange but true events and also learn too.

use the link below to join

https://chat dot whatsapp dot com/4tmUk0OkFhU9zTGb1Zpq3v
Re: Your Experience With Spirit Guides: Please Share by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 12, 2017
FlipGamBino:
Thank you. With regards the clairaudience practices...I believe you still have my mail address? And you also forgot I guess to mail me the pillar of light ritual. I wouldn't mind that also. Thank you once more.

You have email.
Re: Your Experience With Spirit Guides: Please Share by FlipGamBino: 2:44pm On May 12, 2017
Gam za mi dah
Sarassin:

You have email.

1 Like

Re: Your Experience With Spirit Guides: Please Share by chieveboy(m): 8:01am On May 13, 2017
FlipGamBino:
I believe its vibrated as "HEU" you might have made a typo.

Sorry for the delay in replying. It wasn't a typo at all. Your "HEU" I think is OK if it has to de with the phonetics of HU...so it's pronounced like "Hue" and yes, "Heu" is also a same way to pronounce both.

Let the sound come from the belly, with a voice slightly deeper than the speaking voice. Stretch it until you feel your navel slightly press towards your spine.

If you pronounce HU in a long drawn-out manner, you get to empty the air in your bowels achieving what you prescribed.

Note that in Eckankar, the goal is making contact with the light and sound of the life force aka Eck. So attention is placed on the spiritual eye (Tisra Til), then you look to see a light, your Master appearing their and hearing an actuall sound from within.

We are not concerned with the opening of the lower chakras, nor clairaudience or any of the psychic channels. You can get everything if your tenth door ( The Spiritual Eye) is open. That is the window for soul, and as soul, all other things will be added to you. Psychic practices leads you to nought spiritually. Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

World WAR III?---by Prophet TB JOSHUA? / Can An Atheist Make Heaven / SERMON : The Portrait Of The Enemy - Bro. Gbile Akanni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.