Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,206 members, 7,953,763 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:46 AM

The Golden Tulip Hotel In Anambra: 12 Facts - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Golden Tulip Hotel In Anambra: 12 Facts (31342 Views)

Truck Loaded With Cows Collides With High-Tension Wire In Anambra (Graphic Pix) / Listen To What A Yoruba Man Said As He Enters Golden Tulip Agulu Lake Anambra / 12 Facts About Air Travel You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Golden Tulip Hotel In Anambra: 12 Facts by SageTravels: 12:43pm On May 10, 2017
Ralphlauren:
Too much noise over this glorified guest house. undecided

Do you know the meaning of Guest House
Re: The Golden Tulip Hotel In Anambra: 12 Facts by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 10, 2017
lol
Re: The Golden Tulip Hotel In Anambra: 12 Facts by SageTravels: 12:44pm On May 10, 2017
Victornezzar:
13. More slay Queens would be attached dere grin

No. See it in NO 9. Indirect Jobs grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Golden Tulip Hotel In Anambra: 12 Facts by ikombe: 12:45pm On May 10, 2017
Victornezzar:
13. More slay Queens would be attached dere grin
SageTravels:

No. See it in NO 9. Indirect Jobs grin grin grin grin

Re: The Golden Tulip Hotel In Anambra: 12 Facts by SageTravels: 12:46pm On May 10, 2017
daamazing:
I'm not hating but if it's the hotel that's in that pic. I'm not impressed. exterior be looking poor like kilode

It is left for Golden Tulip Hotel to furnish to their taste
Re: The Golden Tulip Hotel In Anambra: 12 Facts by AmericanQuarter: 12:46pm On May 10, 2017
Golden Tulip in Anambra will be the biggest and finest when completed.

1 Like

Re: The Golden Tulip Hotel In Anambra: 12 Facts by stansaintly(m): 12:49pm On May 10, 2017
You no get talk jhor. I sure say you no think before you start to dey type those trashes
Re: The Golden Tulip Hotel In Anambra: 12 Facts by seniorkachion(m): 12:53pm On May 10, 2017
fratermathy:
There is also Golden Tulip Hotel at Warri. I wonder if this is a branch of it or simply a namesake.

It is an international hotel management group just like protea and sheraton hotels.

1 Like

Re: The Golden Tulip Hotel In Anambra: 12 Facts by luminouz(m): 12:53pm On May 10, 2017
Lilimax:
Agulu lake is just a stone throw to my fathers house in NRI smiley
You can easily swim from the EZU River to my town.
This GOlden Tulip Hotel is a welcome development in that vicinity.

Anaocha Kwenu!
Anambra adigo mma smiley
Really? U want me to swim come visit u in DAT lake full of crocodiles
Re: The Golden Tulip Hotel In Anambra: 12 Facts by AmericanQuarter: 12:53pm On May 10, 2017
Road to the Golden Tulip in Anambra

2 Likes

Re: The Golden Tulip Hotel In Anambra: 12 Facts by Jodesky(m): 12:54pm On May 10, 2017
fratermathy:
There is also Golden Tulip Hotel at Warri. I wonder if this is a branch of it or simply a namesake.

What?
So you can still come up with this dumb question after the reading the main post.

I'm sorry for you.

Anyway, Golden Tulip are professional hotel managers with a worldwide network.
They run hotels under their brand name at agreed fees.
I hope this helps.......

2 Likes

Re: The Golden Tulip Hotel In Anambra: 12 Facts by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 10, 2017
Ralphlauren:
Too much noise over this glorified guest house. undecided

hater spotted... proudly anambrarian

1 Like

Re: The Golden Tulip Hotel In Anambra: 12 Facts by ifeanyi83(m): 12:56pm On May 10, 2017
daamazing:
I'm not hating but if its the hotel that's in that pic. I'm not impressed. exterior be looking poor like kilode

I agree with you.
Re: The Golden Tulip Hotel In Anambra: 12 Facts by hrworld: 12:59pm On May 10, 2017
IPOB. Dem no improve at all. Look at hotel dem dey talk about.
Re: The Golden Tulip Hotel In Anambra: 12 Facts by AmericanQuarter: 1:00pm On May 10, 2017
There are so much attraction to the facility, one of them is the lake that harbors Crocs that tourists comes to view during tour.

3 Likes

Re: The Golden Tulip Hotel In Anambra: 12 Facts by Abagworo(m): 1:02pm On May 10, 2017
Well the same people that are busy using the booming hotel and tourism business in Owerri as an object of ridicule have suddenly realised it employs thousands of people. So much hypocrisy. One hotel leased to Golden Tulip is now a very big achievement for a State Governor. Ndewo!

2 Likes

Re: The Golden Tulip Hotel In Anambra: 12 Facts by Schematics: 1:06pm On May 10, 2017
Bitter frustrated old hag what is your business with the facility? Yes it is an achievement because Obiano unlike your Okoroawusa is paying salaries, doing infrastructure etc, while your useless governor is doing nothing, only sending your state backward. Imo state is useless and worthless because you only have brothels and chalets and prostitutes, nothing more. Despite all the brothels in Imo state, still yet 1/3rd of your population are still resident in Anambra. Go and develop your state economy to include industries and service sectors because hotels does not provide huge employment. Stop using it as an excuse to flood your useless state with cheap brothels.

FYI: It is only prostitution that is booming on Owerre, aside armed robbery. Nothing worth emulating is happening there. So stop deceiving yourself.

[s]
Abagworo:
Well the same people that are busy using the booming hotel and tourism business in Owerri as an object of ridicule have suddenly realised it employs thousands of people. So much for hypocrisy. One hotel leased to Golden Tulip is now a very big achievement for a State Governor. Ndewo!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: The Golden Tulip Hotel In Anambra: 12 Facts by Lilimax(f): 1:08pm On May 10, 2017
luminouz:

Really? U want me to swim come visit u in DAT lake full of crocodiles
undecided
Re: The Golden Tulip Hotel In Anambra: 12 Facts by Abagworo(m): 1:12pm On May 10, 2017
Schematics:
Bitter frustrated old hag what is your business with the facility? Yes it is an achievement because Obiano unlike your Okoroawusa is paying salaries, doing infrastructure etc, while your useless governor is doing nothing, only sending your state backward. The only problem your Imo state is useless and worthless is because you only have brothels and chalets. Go and develop your state economy to include industries and service sectors.

[s][/s]

Chino you are a born hypocrite and green snake. It would have made sense if you stood by your words than to twist suddenly and become a fan of hotel business and even suggesting it employs thousands. If that is true Owerri that has more than 300 Hotels above this standard that are always fully booked weekends has achieved what your State is yet to start by providing 360000 jobs. Golden Tulip already built a 7 storey Hotel in Owerri. Not lease but foreign direct investment and yet you condemned it. God help cunny men like you.

1 Like

Re: The Golden Tulip Hotel In Anambra: 12 Facts by Schematics: 1:17pm On May 10, 2017
Lemme make it clear to you, hotels are no employer of labour. The only reason Imolites are poor is because there are no reasonable investment in Imo state that employs them. Hotels are not big employer of labor. Besides what we have in Owerre are merely brothels and chalets. There are NO Golden Tulip anywhere in Imo state. The Golden Tulip in Anambra is a 5 star facility that beats everything in Imo state. #FACT

[s]
Abagworo:

Chino you are a born hypocrite and green snake. It would have made sense if you stood by your words than to twist suddenly and become a fan of hotel business and even suggesting it employs thousands. If that is true Owerri that has more than 300 Hotels above this standard that are always fully booked weekends has achieved what your State is yet to start by providing 360000 jobs. Golden Tulip already built a 7 storey Hotel in Owerri. Not lease but foreign direct investment and yet you condemned it. God help cunny men like you.
[/s]

My last post in case you didn't read it well....

Schematics:
Bitter frustrated old hag what is your business with the facility? Yes it is an achievement because Obiano unlike your Okoroawusa is paying salaries, doing infrastructure etc, while your useless governor is doing nothing, only sending your state backward. Imo state is useless and worthless because you only have brothels and chalets and prostitutes, nothing more. Despite all the brothels in Imo state, still yet 1/3rd of your population are still resident in Anambra. Go and develop your state economy to include industries and service sectors because hotels does not provide huge employment. Stop using it as an excuse to flood your useless state with cheap brothels.

FYI: It is only prostitution that is booming on Owerre, aside armed robbery. Nothing worth emulating is happening there. So stop deceiving yourself.

[s][/s]
Re: The Golden Tulip Hotel In Anambra: 12 Facts by signz: 1:18pm On May 10, 2017
5% of the after tax profit will be dedicated to the community.

This is what i love most about this project.
Re: The Golden Tulip Hotel In Anambra: 12 Facts by Huffington: 1:18pm On May 10, 2017
Abagworo:

Shut up there!!!

Re: The Golden Tulip Hotel In Anambra: 12 Facts by Schematics: 1:20pm On May 10, 2017
This is a cheap multi-story building that houses cheap rooms. Just look at how cheap the entire thing looks. Very shapeless. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Golden Tulip Hotel In Anambra: 12 Facts by Schematics: 1:20pm On May 10, 2017
Now compare it with this. The one in Anambra even have Helipad on the roof. This is truly a 5 star facility. It beats everything and anything your useless Imo state can offer even though brothels and chalets is the main-stay of IMo state economy.

Re: The Golden Tulip Hotel In Anambra: 12 Facts by Abagworo(m): 1:22pm On May 10, 2017
Schematics:
Lemme make it clear to you, hotels are no employer of labour. The only reason Imolites are poor is because there are no reasonable investment in Imo state that employs them. Hotels are not big employer of labor. Besides what we have in Owerre are merely brothels and chalets. There are NO Golden Tulip anywhere in Imo state. The Golden Tulip in An Anambra is a 5 star facility that beats everything in Imo state. #FACT

[s][/s]

My last post in case you didn't read it well....

Chino there is Hilton, Thornberry, Golden Tulip and Protea in Owerri.

1 Like

Re: The Golden Tulip Hotel In Anambra: 12 Facts by Schematics: 1:23pm On May 10, 2017
Another cheap looking brothel. This is no different from blocks of flats. cheesy

[s]
Abagworo:

Chino there is Hilton, Thornberry, Golden Tulip and Protea in Owerri.
[/s]
Re: The Golden Tulip Hotel In Anambra: 12 Facts by Abagworo(m): 1:24pm On May 10, 2017
Schematics:
Now compare it with this. The one in Anambra even have Helipad on the roof. This is truly a 5 star facility. It beats everything and anything your useless Imo state can offer even though brothels and chalets is the main-stay of IMo state economy.

Lmao. It's no joking matter. Stop being a hypocrite and stand by your earlier remarks by condemning what Obiano did and request he builds industries instead.
Re: The Golden Tulip Hotel In Anambra: 12 Facts by Schematics: 1:30pm On May 10, 2017
Listen up old man, we are use to 5 star facilities and international brands even before GT arrived. Here is Best Western and it has been in business over here.

The only reason everyone is having issues with your state is that all you have is brothels and chalets. Your governor is not interested in developing an industrial masterplan. It is disastrous to raise a family in Imo state particular Owerre because young girls there have high chances of becoming prostitutes and their men armed robbers because there are no real sector in the state except brothel. You can't build only hotels without building or encouraging industrial growth as well.

LET IMO STATE DEVELOP AN INDUSTRIAL MASTERPLAN.

Abagworo:

Lmao. It's no joking matter. Stop being a hypocrite and stand by your earlier remarks by condemning what Obiano did and request he builds industries instead.

Re: The Golden Tulip Hotel In Anambra: 12 Facts by Schematics: 1:38pm On May 10, 2017
Abagworo do not feel bad when people condemn your Imo state for focusing on brothels only. You can imagine that there is no single non-brothel investment in Imo state. It is something to worry about. Hotels/leisure goes hand-in-hand with industrialisation. You can't build a sustainable economy without balancing it out with the real sector and not just building brothels and chalets on every street. That is not development.

Re: The Golden Tulip Hotel In Anambra: 12 Facts by nwakibie3(m): 1:38pm On May 10, 2017
Lilimax:
Agulu lake is just a stone throw to my fathers house in NRI smiley
You can easily swim from the EZU River to my town.
This GOlden Tulip Hotel is a welcome development in that vicinity.

Anaocha Kwenu!
Anambra adigo mma smiley

Am from uruoji and u?
Re: The Golden Tulip Hotel In Anambra: 12 Facts by Odogwuskido(m): 1:40pm On May 10, 2017
magoo10:
anambra state governor is doing well ,I wonder how APC is dreaming to unsit him
They will continue to dream till we the electorates re-elect him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Malaysian Immigration Treats Nigerians Resisting Arrest / 5 Must-see Destinations In Eastern Nigeria... / Accident Victim, Okoli Ezinne Cries Tears Of Gratitude, Mercy Said No

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.