Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

The Golden Tulip Hotel In Anambra: 12 Facts - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Golden Tulip Hotel In Anambra: 12 Facts (31139 Views)

Truck Loaded With Cows Collides With High-Tension Wire In Anambra (Graphic Pix) / Listen To What A Yoruba Man Said As He Enters Golden Tulip Agulu Lake Anambra / 12 Facts About Air Travel You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Golden Tulip Hotel In Anambra: 12 Facts by AreaFada2: 1:42pm On May 10, 2017
Good. At least some jobs will be provided.
but Nigeria needs to invest in ICT.

It will be very important for the future.

1 Like

Re: The Golden Tulip Hotel In Anambra: 12 Facts by GodIsFoolish: 1:45pm On May 10, 2017
simple4generall:
Ndi anambra kwenu!
Ndi anambra kwenu!!
Ndi anambra kwezunu!!!

Re: The Golden Tulip Hotel In Anambra: 12 Facts by larrypourl(m): 1:47pm On May 10, 2017
Hotel business na cool money oo shocked

Re: The Golden Tulip Hotel In Anambra: 12 Facts by Nature8(m): 1:47pm On May 10, 2017
olusledge:
safest ke? in 3 months dem go kidnap the hotel manager

If them no kidnap am, you come kidnap am yourself ok undecided
Re: The Golden Tulip Hotel In Anambra: 12 Facts by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 10, 2017
Schematics:
This is a cheap multi-story building that houses cheap rooms. Just look at how cheap the entire thing looks. Very shapeless. cheesy
You are right bro,In Nigeria we celebrate nonsense.
Compare projects in other African countries with Nigeria and you will be ashamed.
Apart from Abuja excluding the outskirts the whole country should be levelled.

1 Like

Re: The Golden Tulip Hotel In Anambra: 12 Facts by Waspy(m): 1:51pm On May 10, 2017
My own is

Who owns the Golden Tulip?

Will I be needing a whistle?
Re: The Golden Tulip Hotel In Anambra: 12 Facts by intruxive(m): 1:58pm On May 10, 2017
Lol, another chest beating thread. Awon kingkongs grin this time around its a hotel. Last time it was interlocking under bridge....pls what about the ugu export and quadrillion dollars revenue generated?

1 Like

Re: The Golden Tulip Hotel In Anambra: 12 Facts by Neddyogu(m): 1:59pm On May 10, 2017
okwobros:

e pain you ba , weda you like it or not the state is the most safest state

Most safest? Kai! I laugh in Spanglish grin
Re: The Golden Tulip Hotel In Anambra: 12 Facts by magoo10(m): 2:06pm On May 10, 2017
Odogwuskido:

They will continue to dream till we the electorates re-elect him
No mind those comedians my brother

1 Like

Re: The Golden Tulip Hotel In Anambra: 12 Facts by ipobbigot7: 2:13pm On May 10, 2017
No 15 is a lie.

What about the numerous news of kidnapping, rituals for money, arm robbery, violent ipob protest and other types of killings happening there?
Re: The Golden Tulip Hotel In Anambra: 12 Facts by timilehin95(m): 2:27pm On May 10, 2017
fratermathy:
There is also Golden Tulip Hotel at Warri. I wonder if this is a branch of it or simply a namesake.
The main Golden Tulip hotel is in lagos festac town. Its d biggest
Re: The Golden Tulip Hotel In Anambra: 12 Facts by Chukazu: 2:29pm On May 10, 2017
Is it up to 5star status?
Re: The Golden Tulip Hotel In Anambra: 12 Facts by InvertedHammer: 3:04pm On May 10, 2017
/
Anambra State government should concentrate on attracting manufacturing companies and factories to the state. No part of Anambra should be turned to Owerri where hotel aka hospitality/[sexual]tourism is the only thriving industry for obvious reasons.
//
Re: The Golden Tulip Hotel In Anambra: 12 Facts by Lilimax(f): 3:37pm On May 10, 2017
nwakibie3:

Am from uruoji and u?
I am from Akamkpisi smiley
Re: The Golden Tulip Hotel In Anambra: 12 Facts by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 10, 2017
How did this reach fp, only the title sef weak me.
Re: The Golden Tulip Hotel In Anambra: 12 Facts by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 10, 2017
Hotel create thousands of job? Op u nor get job abeg.
Re: The Golden Tulip Hotel In Anambra: 12 Facts by Solumtoonna(m): 4:14pm On May 10, 2017
mekaboy:
Government should not have invested in hotel. Leave it for individuals. Take the money invested in this hotel to train and empower 1500 youths to create new startups in Anambra state, reduce unemployment, increase IGR etc.

If this hotel fails, the opportunities of over a thousand youths would have gone down the drain.

America did not become great by investing in hotels but their people. When u invest in your people they develop their environment.

When will we learn?
mtchew Solomon
Re: The Golden Tulip Hotel In Anambra: 12 Facts by Benekruku(m): 5:13pm On May 10, 2017
Ralphlauren:
Too much noise over this glorified guest house. undecided

Guest house or Motel?

Building looks like a Federal ministry regional head quarters

1 Like

Re: The Golden Tulip Hotel In Anambra: 12 Facts by DisGuy: 5:17pm On May 10, 2017
4. The Golden Tulip Hotels will help to discover our tourism treasures

How?

1 Like

Re: The Golden Tulip Hotel In Anambra: 12 Facts by Ralphlauren(m): 5:18pm On May 10, 2017
Benekruku:

Guest house or Motel?

Building looks like a Federal ministry regional head quarters

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i agreed. glorified motel grin
Re: The Golden Tulip Hotel In Anambra: 12 Facts by okwobros(m): 7:28pm On May 10, 2017
Neddyogu:

Most safest? Kai! I laugh in Spanglish grin
If you like laugh in swahili
Re: The Golden Tulip Hotel In Anambra: 12 Facts by oka4ugoo: 11:16pm On May 10, 2017
Lilimax:
Agulu lake is just a stone throw to my fathers house in NRI smiley
You can easily swim from the EZU River to my town.
This GOlden Tulip Hotel is a welcome development in that vicinity.

Anaocha Kwenu!
Anambra adigo mma smiley

Are you from Obeagu village, Nri?
Re: The Golden Tulip Hotel In Anambra: 12 Facts by Decryptor(m): 12:43am On May 11, 2017
laurel03:
atigbo.... the hotel no fine

Can you afford a room there? Definitely not!!
Re: The Golden Tulip Hotel In Anambra: 12 Facts by Nobody: 1:42am On May 11, 2017
Nri? You're my sister oh ☺
That's my town too

Lilimax:
Agulu lake is just a stone throw to my fathers house in NRI smiley
You can easily swim from the EZU River to my town.
This GOlden Tulip Hotel is a welcome development in that vicinity.

Anaocha Kwenu!
Anambra adigo mma smiley

1 Like

Re: The Golden Tulip Hotel In Anambra: 12 Facts by Decryptor(m): 2:49am On May 11, 2017
For those of you spewing trash about the hotel looking ugly, stop masturbating...the HOTEL HASN'T BEEN PAINTED YET!
Re: The Golden Tulip Hotel In Anambra: 12 Facts by 99foxxy(f): 7:40am On May 11, 2017
Not as beautiful as the one in porthacourt.
Re: The Golden Tulip Hotel In Anambra: 12 Facts by Lilimax(f): 8:33am On May 11, 2017
oka4ugoo:

Are you from Obeagu village, Nri?
Akamkpisi smiley
Re: The Golden Tulip Hotel In Anambra: 12 Facts by oka4ugoo: 3:21pm On May 11, 2017
Lilimax:
Akamkpisi smiley

Really? I'm from Obeagu village.
Oya make I follow you sharp sharp for nairaland.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

17 Million People Left Africa In 2017 – UN Report / Accident Caused By Oil Spillage From A Bus Kills 3 In Imo State (Graphic Photos) / Man Receiving Call Crushed To Death By Trailer In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.