Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Has Anyone Got This Book On T.B. Joshua? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Has Anyone Got This Book On T.B. Joshua? (2259 Views)

T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week / T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) / Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Got This Book On T.B. Joshua? by oaroloye(m): 9:55am On May 10, 2017
SHALOM!

I have been looking for this book:

T.B. JOSHUA: THE BIOGRAPHY, THEOLOGY, AND MINISTRY OF PROPHET TEMITOPE BALOGUN JOSHUA OF LAGOS NIGERIA, by Willem Ouweneel

I cannot find anyone who carries it.

It is like a MANDELA EFFECT.

I want this book.

If anyone has one for sale, I will buy it, and pay for couriering.

Re: Has Anyone Got This Book On T.B. Joshua? by tripplephi: 9:57am On May 10, 2017
download the VIDEO on youtube. its free. the book is 5k. go to scoan.
Re: Has Anyone Got This Book On T.B. Joshua? by oaroloye(m): 10:19am On May 10, 2017
SHALOM!

tripplephi:

Thank you.

I will try that, then.

(I am relieved to know that this book really is real!)
Re: Has Anyone Got This Book On T.B. Joshua? by oaroloye(m): 10:43am On May 10, 2017
SHALOM!

tripplephi:

Sorry, but you may have to give me the exact link to the purchase page.

I am on the job, right now, and cannot find it.

You meant the video of T.B. JOSHUA'S BIOGRAPHY?

I am downloading it, now.

What I want is WILLEM OUWENEEL'S Analysis of his Theology, and his endorsement.
Re: Has Anyone Got This Book On T.B. Joshua? by oaroloye(m): 4:43pm On May 10, 2017
tripplephi:

I have tried that, and failed to find it in the store.

Re: Has Anyone Got This Book On T.B. Joshua? by ScienceWatch: 9:57pm On May 14, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

T.B. JOSHUA: THE BIOGRAPHY, THEOLOGY, AND MINISTRY OF PROPHET TEMITOPE BALOGUN JOSHUA OF LAGOS NIGERIA, by Willem Ouweneel

I want this book.

This may help make your search easier. sometimes it is good to contact the publisher. All the best !

Title T. B. Joshua: The Biography, Theology and Ministry of Prophet Temitope Balogun Joshua of Lagos, Nigeria
Author Willem Ouweneel
Publisher Sovereign World, Limited, 2003
ISBN 1852403543, 9781852403546
Length 224 pages
Re: Has Anyone Got This Book On T.B. Joshua? by ScienceWatch: 10:02pm On May 14, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

Thank you.

I will try that, then.

(I am relieved to know that this book really is real!)
Here is another book that will interest you on TB Joshua written by Prof. Willem Ouweneel

Buy T.B.Joshua: A Ministry of Signs and Wonders - The Biography, Theology and Ministry of Prophet Temitope Balogun Joshua of Lagos, Nigeria by Willem Ouweneel
(ISBN: 9781852403546) from Amazon's Book Store.
Re: Has Anyone Got This Book On T.B. Joshua? by ScienceWatch: 10:13pm On May 14, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

I want this book.

Here is an interesting snippet on Prof.W. Ouweneel

THE CHARISMATIC MOVEMENT
For most of his life, Ouweneel was a strong cessationist. He believed, along with most of his fellow-Brethren, that the so-called sign gifts such as miracles, divine healing, and speaking in tongues were given to the early church for the specific purpose of authenticating the apostles, and "ceased" with the death of the last apostle.

He began to reconsider his views in the early 2000s, however, after claiming that his daughter had been supernaturally healed of infertility after visiting the Nigerian pastor and faith healer T.B. Joshua. In a 2004 interview, he said he had apologized both personally and publicly to Pentecostal and Charismatic Christians for his earlier strong criticism of their movement.

Ouweneel has since become increasingly identified with the Pentecostal and Charismatic circles, some conservative evangelicals have been disappointed at his abandonment of cessationism.

Source: http://www.worldpubliclibrary.net/articles/eng/Willem_Ouweneel
Re: Has Anyone Got This Book On T.B. Joshua? by oaroloye(m): 1:17am On May 15, 2017
What you people are saying, is that, none of you millions of SCOAN Members has this fellow's book yourselves.

Not even YOU, who claimed to offer it for sale.

ScienceWatch:
Here is an interesting snippet on Prof.W. Ouweneel

THE CHARISMATIC MOVEMENT
For most of his life, Ouweneel was a strong cessationist. He believed, along with most of his fellow-Brethren, that the so-called sign gifts such as miracles, divine healing, and speaking in tongues were given to the early church for the specific purpose of authenticating the apostles, and "ceased" with the death of the last apostle.

He began to reconsider his views in the early 2000s, however, after claiming that his daughter had been supernaturally healed of infertility after visiting the Nigerian pastor and faith healer T.B. Joshua. In a 2004 interview, he said he had apologized both personally and publicly to Pentecostal and Charismatic Christians for his earlier strong criticism of their movement.

Ouweneel has since become increasingly identified with the Pentecostal and Charismatic circles, some conservative evangelicals have been disappointed at his abandonment of cessationism.

Source: http://www.worldpubliclibrary.net/articles/eng/Willem_Ouweneel
Re: Has Anyone Got This Book On T.B. Joshua? by ScienceWatch: 1:28pm On May 15, 2017
oaroloye:
What you people are saying, is that, none of you millions of SCOAN Members has this fellow's book yourselves.

Stop your nonsense today Oaroloye.

I have never said I am selling my copy !

I am trying to help you get your own book written by Prof.Willem Ouweneel.

I think I was lucky to get my hardcover book at a second hand book shop.

I want you to have your own book, so I am trying to find one for you.

I can't wait to get you this book so that the world can witness evidence of your deepest motives for destroying the life of a truly humble man.

Giving this book to you, will be like giving meat to a pack of pack of Hyenas. You can't wait to rip the verified FACTS supporting the mind-blowing Miraculous healing and awe inspiring Gospel backed Deliverance of demonic spirits to humbly serve the needs of millions of suffering people of all nations and religious backgrounds.

SUPPORT TB JOSHUAS MOVE TO THE HOLY LAND.

HELP TB JOSHUA TO SHAKE THE DIRT OFF HIS FEET AND GO TO ANOTHER TOWN.

GO TO ISRAEL! REJOICE !
Re: Has Anyone Got This Book On T.B. Joshua? by Philmathew(m): 6:37am On May 16, 2017
Re: Has Anyone Got This Book On T.B. Joshua? by oaroloye(m): 7:05am On May 16, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Stop your nonsense today Oaroloye.

I have never said I am selling my copy !

Not the point.

I do not believe that you have this book, and have probably never even touched it on your life. I think that you have never read it, neither do you know a single quote from the book.

I am trying to help you get your own book written by Prof.Willem Ouweneel.

I think I was lucky to get my hardcover book at a second hand book shop.

I want you to have your own book, so I am trying to find one for you.

Your comrade claimed that I could find it on the SCOAN website. It would be the easiest thing in the World, to give me a direct link to the order page. I asked for one, but got no help.

I searched the SCOAN SHOP, but it was not there.

So- a second alleged SCOAN Member who has lied to me?

I can't wait to get you this book so that the world can witness evidence of your deepest motives for destroying the life of a truly humble man.

I have not destroyed anyone's life, nor attempted to do so. You claim to have irrefutable evidence of Tuberculosis Joshua's Healings, but you haven't presented any.

Lord YAHSHUA warned of WOLVES IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING. YOU would be a PIG in Wolf's Clothing.

You get angry, just because people ask questions, and reply with bluffs, when asked to provide the evidence you claim you have.

Giving this book to you, will be like giving meat to a pack of pack of Hyenas. You can't wait to rip the verified FACTS supporting the mind-blowing Miraculous healing and awe inspiring Gospel backed Deliverance of demonic spirits to humbly serve the needs of millions of suffering people of all nations and religious backgrounds.

SUPPORT TB JOSHUAS MOVE TO THE HOLY LAND.

HELP TB JOSHUA TO SHAKE THE DIRT OFF HIS FEET AND GO TO ANOTHER TOWN.

GO TO ISRAEL! REJOICE !
Re: Has Anyone Got This Book On T.B. Joshua? by ScienceWatch: 10:52am On May 16, 2017
oaroloye:

Not the point.

I do not believe that you have this book, and have probably never even touched it on your life. I think that you have never read it, neither do you know a single quote from the book.

Your comrade claimed that I could find it on the SCOAN website. It would be the easiest thing in the World, to give me a direct link to the order page. I asked for one, but got no help.

I have not destroyed anyone's life, nor attempted to do so. You claim to have irrefutable evidence of Tuberculosis Joshua's Healings, but you haven't presented any.

Lord YAHSHUA warned of WOLVES IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING. YOU would be a PIG in Wolf's Clothing.

You get angry, just because people ask questions, and reply with bluffs, when asked to provide the evidence you claim you have.

You are seriously DELUSIONAL !
I have not lied to you.

I even sent you the details of the awe inspiring books publisher. You pretend to be intelligent with superior knowledge but it is embarrassing to see how you panic when you yourself are to stupid to source a book that was published.

Your psychology appears to be that of a fraudster, but YOU are REALLY the worst type of fraudster !
You thrive on defrauding INNOCENT men of their DIGNITY and like a fraudster you cry foul when the tables are turned on you.

You openly display CHEAP PSYCHOLOGY when you keep asking for evidence of the mighty WORKS/MIRACLES OF GOD in the holy SCOAN CHURCH when the same evidence is freely available to the whole world 24 hours per day, 365 days per year in the most transparent format the scientific world has ever encountered.

It is not my problem that your lift don't go all the way to the top! Fix the problem without harming others around you.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Got This Book On T.B. Joshua? by ScienceWatch: 11:13am On May 16, 2017
tripplephi:
Thank you for offering to help this ungrateful pig called Oaroloye with helpful tips on how to get hold of Prof.Willem Ouweneel book.

Because Oaroloye is tooo dull to find this historic and ground breaking book that contains the independent EVIDENCE that the holy SCOAN is all AUTHENTIC GOSPEL AND BOOK OF ACTS.
I have also sent him more info on how he can source this incredible book so that He can prove to the world that only he can prove that the honourable Prof. WILLEM OUWENEEL is lying i
Re: Has Anyone Got This Book On T.B. Joshua? by Joagbaje(m): 11:50am On May 16, 2017
oaroloye:

Not the point.

Except you want something else . But if it's his biography . Just go to YouTube . I've watched his documentary multiple times how he started his ministry I even had a video cd .

For the book . It may no longer be in print .
Re: Has Anyone Got This Book On T.B. Joshua? by ScienceWatch: 12:14pm On May 16, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

I want this book.

I am tempted to give my hardcopy of this incredible book to you so that you can hang yourself after you are done with your SATANIC MISSION to twist the TRUTH the honourable Prof. Willem Ouweneel and his team discovered after several visits to the HOLY SCOAN CHURCH.

The honourable Prof Willem Ouweneels findings is NOW A THORN IN THE FLESH OF Oaroloye.

If only thirty DECENT people say that I should give you my book, I will courier it to you FREE OF CHARGE on condition that you return it to me within 90 days.
Re: Has Anyone Got This Book On T.B. Joshua? by ScienceWatch: 1:04pm On May 16, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

Sorry, but you may have to give me the exact link to the purchase page.

I am on the job, right now, and cannot find it.

You meant the video of T.B. JOSHUA'S BIOGRAPHY?

I am downloading it, now.

What I want is WILLEM OUWENEEL'S Analysis of his Theology, and his endorsement.
After you are done reading this book with your strong psychological bias AGAINST the holy Prophet TB JOSHUA, we expect you to insult the honourable Prof Willem Ouweneel for publishing the MIGHTY TRUTH.

It is indeed refreshing to see that, despite the resultant persecution the Prof is a man of courage to reveal his team's findings without fear or favour to world.
Re: Has Anyone Got This Book On T.B. Joshua? by ScienceWatch: 4:48pm On May 16, 2017
oaroloye:

I NEVER OFFERED THIS BOOK FOR SALE. WHY ARE YOU LYING AGAIN AND AGAIN?

Let's see how you prove it?

Update on 11th July 2017 : Bronchitis Oaroloye, I am still waiting for your proof that I offered Prof. Ouweneels book on TB Joshua for sale.
I am waiting shitbag !

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Got This Book On T.B. Joshua? by ScienceWatch: 10:32pm On May 16, 2017
Philmathew:

I learnt there was a program on wazobia FM Abuja and broadcasted nationwide not too long ago. It was anchored by men of the department of state security who used the program to malign a certain Nigerian who has connections with some spirits and the spirits, I was told, spoke during the radio program. Are you aware of the program?
Sorry, I am not aware, I contacted Wazobia Fm they don't know. The description is tooo vaig.

Correction. Forwarded to Oaroloye .
Oaroloye, In your dramatic quest for HIGHEST TRUTH, you have missed the dynamic evidence at the SCOAN CHURCH combined with loads of live personal TESTIMONIES that all point to something greater than your dry LIFELESS and spiritually unfulfilling copy & PASTE of old TESTAMENT history. Oaroloye, The world is once again ready for a LIVING dynamic experience with the creator GOD.

The beauty of the 24 hours per day personal testimonies by persons of all nationalities and religions overpowers and cancel every LIE you ever told and every insult you, CFAN and PENTECOSTAL PFN have used to persecute the holy PROPHET TB JOSHUA.

WHO CAN STILL BELIEVE ALL THE LIES after examining the evidence of MILLIONS of PERSONAL TESTIMONIES ?
Re: Has Anyone Got This Book On T.B. Joshua? by Joagbaje(m): 10:32pm On May 16, 2017
Re: Has Anyone Got This Book On T.B. Joshua? by Philmathew(m): 12:23pm On May 17, 2017
Re: Has Anyone Got This Book On T.B. Joshua? by ScienceWatch: 7:47pm On May 17, 2017
Philmathew:

Is the quoted invective directed at me or is it an error on your part?
I can't recall having any altercation with you at any point in time. Was there ever an argument between us?
It must be an error on my part !
But this is the nature of public debate.
Re: Has Anyone Got This Book On T.B. Joshua? by ScienceWatch: 7:50pm On May 17, 2017
Philmathew:

I can't recall having any altercation with you at any point in time. Was there ever an argument between us?
Re: Has Anyone Got This Book On T.B. Joshua? by ScienceWatch: 8:02pm On May 17, 2017
Philmathew:

It could be an error on my part.
Re: Has Anyone Got This Book On T.B. Joshua? by ScienceWatch: 8:10pm On May 17, 2017
Philmathew:

My humble apology. It was supposed to be sent to Oaroloye.
Re: Has Anyone Got This Book On T.B. Joshua? by ScienceWatch: 11:01pm On May 17, 2017
Philmathew:

That was really an error on my part, Philmathew. I trust you will accept my humble apologies. I have entered a correction in the original mention. All the best !
Re: Has Anyone Got This Book On T.B. Joshua? by ScienceWatch: 12:36am On May 18, 2017
Philmathew:

I learnt there was a program on wazobia FM Abuja and broadcasted nationwide not too long ago. It was anchored by men of the department of state security who used the program to malign a certain Nigerian who has connections with some spirits and the spirits, I was told, spoke during the radio program. Are you aware of the program?
Philmathew, Could you give more details, I am trying to find more info on this. Thanks.
Re: Has Anyone Got This Book On T.B. Joshua? by ScienceWatch: 12:02am On May 19, 2017
PLEASE READ THE BOOK ON THE HOLY PROPHET TB JOSHUA !

I have come to understand that all religions including most of so-called Christian leaders wrongly impart a theoretical understanding of God.
While Christ came to rectify this serious weakness by freely giving awesome practical demonstrations of what the true worship of God
must produce in fallen human life as witnessed 24 hrs daily on Emmanuel TV and youtube.com

Through the mind-blowing demonstrations of Gods power and Love for all suffering Humanity, Christ proved that He is the only true Messiah firstly to his chosen and anointed ones. He never intended for pastors to become glorified motivational speakers without the WORKS (Miracle healing, Deliverance from evil spirits, etc.) The mighty Jesus would never leave those who love him in the hands of a FAKE PASTOR.

Examine what Christ is saying about Himself and the miraculous WORKS.
John 5:36 But I have a greater witness than that of John: for the WORKS which the Father hath given me to finish, the same WORKS that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.

What are these WORKS that Jesus always refer to ?
They are the miracles, prophecy, signs and wonders. Jesus also instructs all pastors, ministers, evangelists to do the same, He says to them, ”As my father sent me, so send I you.”
Re: Has Anyone Got This Book On T.B. Joshua? by ScienceWatch: 8:05pm On May 20, 2017
This book WRITTEN BY THE HONORABLE PROF WILLEM OUWENEEL only confirms that the miracle healing, demonic deliverance etc etc etc is all the GOSPEL TRUTH.

THE ATTACKS ON THE HOLY SCOAN CHURCH dont only come from stupid people and FAKE PASTORS, but also from those that want to protect the financial power source of the corrupt medical profession that shower bonus diseases/ side effects on their patients to ensure a constant flow of money.

Check this recent testimony of someone from an American, Mrs Lyubov Parkhotyuk that was not present in the holy SCOAN CHURCH NIGERIA;

‘I Stopped Bleeding After Joining T.B. Joshua In Prayer On Emmanuel TV’
The following is a testimony from an American lady who received a remarkable healing after joining Prophet T.B. Joshua in prayer via Emmanuel TV:

“Mrs L. Parkhotyuk is the mother of 7 children. Wife of an awesome pastor. More than a month ago, she discovered heavy bleeding, that continued for 30 days. Working as a nurse, she went to great doctors, who gave her medicine, but it didn’t change her situation. She consulted some of her[b] trusted doctor friends[/b] from oversees, who sent her medicine, but even that brought no improvement.

On Saturday Night, 5th of November, she prayed with Prophet TB Joshua on Emmanuel TV. After prayer, her bleeding immediately stopped. It’s been more than a week, and her husband and her both testify to the miracle working power of Jesus, that set her free of the bleeding.

There was a woman in the Bible who had similar problem, but this problem lasted for 12 years. Lady spend all her possessions on doctors, but could not be cured. Once she heard about Jesus, she touched him and was cured of her sickness.

Jesus is the same today. Distance is not a barrier. Faith is all that you need. Some people are writing to us asking for Anointing Water, which God uses mighty to bring healing. But I want you to notice, that Lyubov, just used her faith while praying with TB Joshua and she was healed. Jesus can heal you as well, by prayer with TB Joshua, just like He can heal you through Anointing Water, just like He can use any medium.”

SOURCE: Hungry Generation, Washington
Re: Has Anyone Got This Book On T.B. Joshua? by DeSepiero(m): 8:55pm On May 20, 2017
oaroloye did you have to post your photograph?
Re: Has Anyone Got This Book On T.B. Joshua? by ScienceWatch: 6:56pm On May 23, 2017
I have kindly offered to courier this book FREE OF CHARGE to Oaroloye if he can get only 30 Decent Nairalanders to agree.

To date I see no one helping Oaroloye.

Oh ! One condition apply. Oaroloye must agree in writing here, that he will return my book within 90 days.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jesus Vs Crimes Committed In Jesus' Name / [gospel Mixtape] Worship & Cloud By Dj Izybeatz - 55.75 Mb / My Calculation On Why I Think America Will Be Extinct In 2012 Give A Year Or Two

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.